• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž

milkyways

๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐ ๐ก
[IMG='width:300px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/c4e64470ef81877eb1b81120aec4bb3d/tumblr_ojp25pUjQz1twgsxao1_1280.png[/IMG]
heyo! thanks for looking into my partner search. i'd appreciate if you'd look into my information/requirements before skipping directly to the fandom information.

• firstly, my name is taylor !! i am eighteen and have been roleplaying since i was about 10/11, though i was creating stories even before then. it would be nice to have a writing partner that is my age or older, but i will roleplay will someone under eighteen as long as they aren't under the age of sixteen. no offense to anyone under that age, but, ya know i just feel awkward roleplaying with someone who is that much younger than me. also be mature enough to handle the themes of whatever fandom we are roleplaying. like, supernatural has some gore and spooky stuff so be okay with that if we are going to roleplay. obviously the rules of the site apply to my rules and my roleplays.
  • i can roleplay on or offsite. i decided to not put this in the offsite ad area because i'm not completely against roleplaying onsite ( and i feel like more people check the main partner search anyways ) i can roleplay in pms, forums, or possibly offsite given we talk about it.
  • i roleplay with both ocs and canon characters! i mostly do canon x canon and oc x canon, but there are some exceptions where i would be down for a oc x oc roleplay. i am totally up for doubling. i want you have fun in the roleplay and therefore if we are doing a ship i really want for one side we can do a ship you really want for your side. the only exception to this is if it is a character i am uncomfortable portraying, but it doesn't hurt to ask. i will play up to three characters at a time. ( this is not including side characters that will be portrayed within the main character's reply. if that makes sense. )
  • i like to write two to three paragraphs per character on average. i don't want to limit myself or claim that i can do something i can't. when really inspired my replies might get longer. i want a partner who can match my length, but also not feel obligated to write more than they think they can. don't force out a reply. even if the reply is shorter than the last reply sent, if it's all you can manage to get out of the scene then don't force it. i won't be upset as long as it isn't a one liner. ( or if it seems like you put no effort into it )
  • talk with me! fangirl with me! i tend to get really excited about things and love to have an outlet for my excitement. i might get discouraged if i feel that my excitement in the roleplay isn't being returned. like, i just love to make pinterest boards and aesthetics and cute little things. let's just talk and cry about how much we love these characters.
  • i understand not being active and that everyone has a life. i just ask that you try and keep me updated. if i am really enjoying our roleplay and you just stop replying out of the blue it makes me really anxious. so if you don't think you are going to be able to talk for a couple days or something just try and let me know.
  • when it comes to fandoms i typically don't like doing extremely set up storylines. i love plotting and everything and i don't care if it messes with the plot of the fandom, but i feel that storylines can be restricting. i also prefer that if have multiple pairings in one fandom that they are in the same universe and we have them interact. i'm a sucker for character interaction.
  • i love romance, but i don't like it take over everything. i'm a fan of slow burn and just letting things set themselves up, ya know. ( ya girl also loves angst so be prepared )

on to the good stuff,,,,
fandoms!

so, here i will list all of the fandoms that i am currently interested in roleplaying. undertale is what i am most interested in and anything after that is in no specific order. i will also be listing the pairings i am interested in. if their is a ( * ) next to the pairing it means that if we are doing this fandom i really want this pairing involved. if i have a set preference of who i want to play in the pairing it will be bolded. the person i want you to play will be in italics. if neither person in a pairing is bolded it means that i don't really care and will play either character.

undertale ( really craving this !! i do really want some sort of an older!frisk x sans roleplay, but would be willing to double for whatever you want )
* older!frisk x sans ( i'm down for different plotting ideas, but right now i'm really pining for this concept of a post neutral ending frisk coming back to the underworld to fix things? idk man. also, my frisk would be a female. )
asriel x literally anyone. i just want him to be alive and happy. ( no, but seriously, if you wanted to make an oc for him or smth i'd be down to play him for your oc. given you'd play sans for my frisk. )
alphys x undyne
mettaton x papyrus

i will play most characters i love this game so much tbh. so ya know, any canon x canon you want
your oc x anyone

supernatural
i don't really have any canon ships, but i'd be down to play whoever against your oc. i have an oc that would preferably go against dean, but it would be interesting to see her with sam. ( i willing to play other characters, but there are some that i'm not the best at portraying. i've never been great with michael or lucifer. i'm also not caught up with the newest seasons? i've only seen up to the first episode of season 12. )i don't know just not really feeling this one right now.

harry potter + fantastic beasts // just the wizarding world in general ( craving a war/ post- war dramione roleplay. willing to double )
remus lupin x sirius black
luna lovegood x draco malfoy
hermione granger x draco malfoy
oc x oc ( any era, my character will probably be a girl, but idc what gender your oc is )
oc x teddy lupin
scorpius x albus
queenie x jacob

your oc x most characters

life is strange
max caulfield x chloe price
nathan prescott x mark jefferson ( unhealthy relationship, but maybe a happy ending for nathan w/ somebody else. warren maybe??? )
nathan prescott x warren graham
rachel amber x frank bowers ( i know it's weird, but i kind of like their relationship. it'd probably be unhealthy but fun to explore )

mcu ( i have seen all of the movies that are currently out in the mcu, not including the incredible hulk. i have no seen all of the x-men movies, but it is possible for me to play some x-men characters and i have seen the deadpool movies )
bucky x oc ( i love this oc so much. she is my baby. she was forced to be an assassin for hydra similar to bucky, but i mean, they have different back stories. she was trained by bucky. she eventually escaped and became a shield agent and respectively an avenger. nick fury and nick coulson were the only ones to know her true backstory and created a fake backstory for her in order to protect her, though considering that hydra was already inside of shield they probably realized that she was there and alive, but in order to not make a big deal they just let her be and planned on killing her eventually. her fc is alycia debnam carey and she iS an angel )
will play most canon characters against your oc or a canon ship of your preference.

this is all the fandoms i am interested in right now , but might add more some time.
if there was a good plot i would be interested in an original g x g roleplay.

pm or comment here if interested in roleplaying with me!

Last edited:
bump !!
hoping for undertale !

would also be interested in some attack on titan roleplays. it should be noted that i read a good portion of the manga a year or so ago, but i am not caught up. i don't mind spoilers, but as things in the aot universe can be kind of confusing i ask that you to explain things thoroughly to me !
ships i like are

levi x hanji ( prefer to play hanji )
levi x erwin ( prefer to play erwin )
ymir x historia

would have added this to the post, but i didn't want it to have to get approved all over again after i added it.

a little bump because i made some changes.
still really craving an undertale roleplay
+ a war / post - war dramione roleplay
also probably going to be hella craving a life is strange roleplay after the comic comes out in a couple of days

bumping one last time before i sleep! really, really want undertale.

bump!
really just interested in undertale right now!

hiya! i'd totally be down to do some kind of undertale roleplay, though i'm not entirely confident with a frisk/sans thing (i don't think i'd be able to do that dynamic well) but i would be interested in asriel x frisk or maybe asriel x chara if that's cool? :0

Hi there! I'd love to do some Undertale with you! I don't think I could do Frisk/Sans, since all I see her as is a little kid. But I'd be willing to do any other pairing besides Soriel and Fontcest (Papyrus X Sans).

[IMG='width:300px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/c4e6447...b3d/tumblr_ojp25pUjQz1twgsxao1_1280.png[/IMG]
heyo! thanks for looking into my partner search. i'd appreciate if you'd look into my information/requirements before skipping directly to the fandom information.

• firstly, my name is taylor !! i am eighteen and have been roleplaying since i was about 10/11, though i was creating stories even before then. it would be nice to have a writing partner that is my age or older, but i will roleplay will someone under eighteen as long as they aren't under the age of sixteen. no offense to anyone under that age, but, ya know i just feel awkward roleplaying with someone who is that much younger than me. also be mature enough to handle the themes of whatever fandom we are roleplaying. like, supernatural has some gore and spooky stuff so be okay with that if we are going to roleplay. obviously the rules of the site apply to my rules and my roleplays.
  • i can roleplay on or offsite. i decided to not put this in the offsite ad area because i'm not completely against roleplaying onsite ( and i feel like more people check the main partner search anyways ) i can roleplay in pms, forums, or possibly offsite given we talk about it.
  • i roleplay with both ocs and canon characters! i mostly do canon x canon and oc x canon, but there are some exceptions where i would be down for a oc x oc roleplay. i am totally up for doubling. i want you have fun in the roleplay and therefore if we are doing a ship i really want for one side we can do a ship you really want for your side. the only exception to this is if it is a character i am uncomfortable portraying, but it doesn't hurt to ask. i will play up to three characters at a time. ( this is not including side characters that will be portrayed within the main character's reply. if that makes sense. )
  • i like to write two to three paragraphs per character on average. i don't want to limit myself or claim that i can do something i can't. when really inspired my replies might get longer. i want a partner who can match my length, but also not feel obligated to write more than they think they can. don't force out a reply. even if the reply is shorter than the last reply sent, if it's all you can manage to get out of the scene then don't force it. i won't be upset as long as it isn't a one liner. ( or if it seems like you put no effort into it )
  • talk with me! fangirl with me! i tend to get really excited about things and love to have an outlet for my excitement. i might get discouraged if i feel that my excitement in the roleplay isn't being returned. like, i just love to make pinterest boards and aesthetics and cute little things. let's just talk and cry about how much we love these characters.
  • i understand not being active and that everyone has a life. i just ask that you try and keep me updated. if i am really enjoying our roleplay and you just stop replying out of the blue it makes me really anxious. so if you don't think you are going to be able to talk for a couple days or something just try and let me know.
  • when it comes to fandoms i typically don't like doing extremely set up storylines. i love plotting and everything and i don't care if it messes with the plot of the fandom, but i feel that storylines can be restricting. i also prefer that if have multiple pairings in one fandom that they are in the same universe and we have them interact. i'm a sucker for character interaction.
  • i love romance, but i don't like it take over everything. i'm a fan of slow burn and just letting things set themselves up, ya know. ( ya girl also loves angst so be prepared )

on to the good stuff,,,,
fandoms!

so, here i will list all of the fandoms that i am currently interested in roleplaying. undertale is what i am most interested in and anything after that is in no specific order. i will also be listing the pairings i am interested in. if their is a ( * ) next to the pairing it means that if we are doing this fandom i really want this pairing involved. if i have a set preference of who i want to play in the pairing it will be bolded. the person i want you to play will be in italics. if neither person in a pairing is bolded it means that i don't really care and will play either character.

undertale ( really craving this !! i do really want some sort of an older!frisk x sans roleplay, but would be willing to double for whatever you want )
* older!frisk x sans ( i'm down for different plotting ideas, but right now i'm really pining for this concept of a post neutral ending frisk coming back to the underworld to fix things? idk man. also, my frisk would be a female. )
asriel x literally anyone. i just want him to be alive and happy. ( no, but seriously, if you wanted to make an oc for him or smth i'd be down to play him for your oc. given you'd play sans for my frisk. )
alphys x undyne
mettaton x papyrus

i will play most characters i love this game so much tbh. so ya know, any canon x canon you want
your oc x anyone

supernatural

i don't really have any canon ships, but i'd be down to play whoever against your oc. i have an oc that would preferably go against dean, but it would be interesting to see her with sam. ( i willing to play other characters, but there are some that i'm not the best at portraying. i've never been great with michael or lucifer. i'm also not caught up with the newest seasons? i've only seen up to the first episode of season 12. )i don't know just not really feeling this one right now.

harry potter + fantastic beasts // just the wizarding world in general ( craving a war/ post- war dramione roleplay. willing to double )

remus lupin x sirius black
luna lovegood x draco malfoy
hermione granger x draco malfoy
oc x oc ( any era, my character will probably be a girl, but idc what gender your oc is )
oc x teddy lupin
scorpius x albus
queenie x jacob

your oc x most characters

life is strange
max caulfield x chloe price
nathan prescott x mark jefferson ( unhealthy relationship, but maybe a happy ending for nathan w/ somebody else. warren maybe??? )
nathan prescott x warren graham
rachel amber x frank bowers ( i know it's weird, but i kind of like their relationship. it'd probably be unhealthy but fun to explore )

mcu ( i have seen all of the movies that are currently out in the mcu, not including the incredible hulk. i have no seen all of the x-men movies, but it is possible for me to play some x-men characters and i have seen the deadpool movies )

bucky x oc ( i love this oc so much. she is my baby. she was forced to be an assassin for hydra similar to bucky, but i mean, they have different back stories. she was trained by bucky. she eventually escaped and became a shield agent and respectively an avenger. nick fury and nick coulson were the only ones to know her true backstory and created a fake backstory for her in order to protect her, though considering that hydra was already inside of shield they probably realized that she was there and alive, but in order to not make a big deal they just let her be and planned on killing her eventually. her fc is alycia debnam carey and she iS an angel )
will play most canon characters against your oc or a canon ship of your preference.

this is all the fandoms i am interested in right now , but might add more some time.
if there was a good plot i would be interested in an original g x g roleplay.

pm or comment here if interested in roleplaying with me!
So Iโ€™m willing to RP Dramione, Luna x Draco, or your Bucky x OC sounds interesting.
I am always up for a good Marvel or Harry Potter RP^^

Hey there! I havenโ€™t had an Undertale roleplay in forever! If you want, I would like to set one up and double. Let me know if youโ€™re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back