• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Taylor's Fantastic Beasts Roleplay Search [ OPEN ] ✰

daddy trump

Your Favorite Pansexual
Welcome!

First, I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my little page here. I suppose I will give you a little introduction about myself before I get into the roleplay part of things. 

my name is taylor, boii. 

i like to type in lowercase characters when not trying to be formal. it's for the aesthetic. 

i promise i go to school and i know grammar, spelling, capitals, etc. 

i am cisgender female.

i identify as pansexual, but sexuality is a confusing thing. i am who i am, dudes. 

i am sixteen years old, turning seventeen in two months. 

i am a huge harry potter nerd. other things i like would include aot, gravity falls, yoi, superheros/villians/comics in general (dc and marvel), supernatural (cw tv show), the hunger games, horror films, tim burton films, etc. i'm probably missing a lot of things, but oh well. i'm a flop. 

i love makeup so much, both cosmetic and special effects makeup. 

i am starting to cosplay (totally new to the cosplay community) i am going to attend connecticon this year. 

i really don't think all this stuff is that important, but oh well. ( ps. i say oh well a lot.)

Alright, onto the partner search of this. Right now, I am only currently interested in roleplaying one thing. This may change from time to time--so if you are disappointed because I'm just such a rad person and you obviously want to roleplay with me, ( ha, i'm hilarious) just check my profile occasionally to see if I have posted another partner search looking for more than this. 

I am currently obsessed with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find, and I am dying to roleplay it. Newt Scamander is my baby and I adore him. 

I wish to roleplay NewtxOC. The OC part being my OC, obviously. 

I would feel most comfortable if we doubled up and there for I would be playing a character for you as well. I don't care if you would like to do CANONxOC or if you would like to do CANONxCANON.If you would really like you can do OCxOC, but I am most comfortable playing a canon character. Just for reference, out of all the characters, I do thing I am best at playing Credence Barebone, but I am totally open to playing any canon character. 

I am fairly new to this site. I have posted on it before, but I have never actually roleplayed on it. I normally roleplay on a website called Quotev. It has a groups section in which is similar to the forms of this website. You'll just have to excuse me if I am not completely adjusted to this website. I don't care what we roleplay on. We can roleplay in the PMs on this website. Other than that, I don't have a preference outside of this website. 

Now, if you are curious, I am going to insert an example of my writing. 

➳ Credence Barebone.

Credence's eyes shot up when he heard the girl yelp. He knew immediately what had happened. She had stepped on a piece of glass that he had missed picking up. His eyes moved to Mary-Lou whose cold eyes were already staring through him. If it weren't for Sahara being in the kitchen he was sure that she would have hit him again. Probably worse this time. Not knowing what to do, Credence just looked back down at the ground. That seemed to be where he was looking a lot of the time. He wondered why Mary-Lou was trying so hard to put on a show for Sahara. Depending on how long she stayed she would find out anyway. Mary-Lou's cruel ways wasn't something she was normally secretive about, not at home anyway. Of course, in front of strangers she tried to come off as a sweet lady so they would be more likely to believe her story about witches and wizards. Credence just wondered how long Mary-Lou would keep up this front. It almost angered him how kind she was treating the girl, but not towards the girl. He didn't want anyone to have to go through the pain he and his siblings did. It just felt unfair. He had been cheated out of that niceness all those years ago. Unforunately, this wasn't something that he could get a refund on.  Credence looked up through eyelashes when the girl walked closer to him. He watched her carefully, but never fully made eye contact with her. Modesty had sat herself at the table in front of a bowl of stew, but she didn't start eating. She knew well not to eat before the family had prayer. Once, a year or two prior when Modesty had been quite young, she did that very thing. Mary-Lou wasn't a rational person. All of her punishments were the same. You could merely miss a spot while cleaning and she would beat you. Modesty was almost afraid to eat in front of Mary-Lou from then on. Mary Lou was busy getting a fresh loaf of bread out of the oven. She had gotten the stuff to make the bread just that morning. They most definitely weren't wealthy and a lot of the times they were left eating old, stale bread. Credence assumed that this was again apart of Sahara coming. Credence was startled when the olive-skinned girl asked him if he was alright. No. That was the only answer he could think of, but he wouldn't say that. He didn't need to give Mary-Lou another reason to hit him. But have I ever truly been alright? He asked himself. 'Alright' was no where near a word that he would use to describe himself. He had been mentally and physically abused for most of his life. He was underweight and his skin was extremely pale from lack of sunlight, or light in general. His lips were dry and chapped. His eyes were sunken into his skull, dark circles were prominent underneath them. His hands shook most of the time and he didn't know if it was because he was scared, or because he was underfed. He wasn't alright. "I'm fine." He mumbled back to her, his words barely audible. Credence flinched when Sahara raised her hand, his frame shaking a little more than usual. It only hit him a few seconds later that she wasn't raising her hand to hit him, instead she was going to touch the slightly raised red mark on his cheek. He wasn't used to people touching him in any other way than to hurt him. He hadn't been hugged since he was a small boy. Human contact was foreign thing to him. When her voice got louder, Credence could feel his gut twisting and he prayed that Mary-Lou didn't hear her speak. "It's nothing. I'm fine, really. I'm not hurt." His voice was barely convincing, but there was a hint of pleading within it. If Mary-Lou thought that he was trying to show their new guest his mark and tell her what really happened--who knows what she would have done to him. There was something about her that was comforting to him--perhaps it was that she cared enough to even ask about his cheek. A part of him wanted to tell her everything. He wanted to cry and beg her to help him, or tell somebody to help him. Help Modesty. Hell, even help Chastity, although she seemed to like doing her mother's work. She had been abused once as well. She had just learned to do what she was told. He moved a little closer to the corner of the room so that the shadows would cover the mark on his face, and so that he wouldn't be tempted to tell the girl about how bad it really was.

This sample might not make a great deal of sense because it is out of context. It is from a recent Fantastic Beasts I was doing with someone. Their OC's name was Sahara. 

For reference, I never write much less than what I have provided in this example. Sometimes I write, but I don't have a set length that I strive for. I always write as much as I feel I can without it becoming boring. I don't want you to try to match my lines exactly. I hate when I roleplay feels strict like that. If you write less than my last reply, as long as it isn't extremely short, it will be fine. I know that sometimes I don't feel well and I might not write as much as normal. I just ask that it doesn't turn into me writing you a 3 paragraph response and you giving me like 3 lines. I doubt it will, but I just want to make that clear. 

I am a junior in high school, therefore, throughout the weeks I do tend to be busy. This does not mean that I won't be replying during the week. My replies just might be a little more spaced out. I might not be quite as available as I am on the weekends. I will still try to get one reply up per day--during the week. If I am ever in a situation where I can't reply I will do my best to let you know so you aren't waiting around for me. If you aren't going to be able to reply for like 3-4 days please let me know the same. 

I think that is all I need to let you know, but if you have any questions, please ask me! 

Last edited by a moderator:
-- Also, I apologize for the last part having a grey background. I think it's because I copied the writing sample from another website. 

-- i feel like i'm bumping this too much, but c'mon. i need a roleplay buddy. also, i changed the name of the title so that maybe people would get a better idea of what it is. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back