• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tatakai High School Characters

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
Anything With Star (*) Is Optional.

[Appearance]

[Fun Quote if You Want]

Name:

Alias(es):

Age (16-18):

Branch:

Personality:

Bio*:

Relatives*:

Talent/Skill:

Weaknesses:

Likes*:

Dislikes*:

Theme*:​

Last edited:

1519859797276.png

[Primo Victoria]

Name:
Sam Carter

Alias(es):
Golden Madness
Age (16-18):
Branch:
Soldier
Personality:
Sam is overall moody and or grumpy. She has a soft side but rarely shows it. She has a short fuse so she gets mad easily. She suffers with ADHD and ODD. Making her nearly impossible to control..
Bio*:
Sam lived in the US but was moved to Japan after her father died. She grew up being moved around so she didn't mind... Sam has trouble with schooling, and has anger issues. She has either been expelled for violence or bad grades... Her mother hopes that the school shes going to now will change that.
Relatives*:
Mother:Alive
Father: Dead, car crash
Weaknesses:
As listed in her personality she gets mad easily. Though she can control it some times.
She's sometimes cocky.

Talent:
Sam plays Airsoft competitively so she has excellent knowledge on guns, tatics, anything military...
Likes*:
Heavy metal music
candy
Beef(Pork, chicken)
video games
puppies
guns(Preferably shotguns)
Dislikes*:
rap
hip hop
little dogs
vegetables
arrogant people

Theme*:

Let me know if it's not enough :'3​

Last edited:
1d13484ee44f9ae3ffac6e7b270b4ed2.png

Roa.%28Onoue.Ren%29.full.2098354.jpg
WIP
"If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb to your ego and jump to your IQ."
|| Name ||
Ai Fujita

|| Alias(es) ||
"Emo"
"Fujita-Chan"

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||
Female

|| Branch ||
Spy

|| Personality ||
Ai is known for her rude and cunning attitude. She's extremely smart, and goes unnoticed. She's a loner, and prefers to hang out by herself. She can be extremely rude and cold towards you. It seems like she doesn't have many emotions because of her sharpness, rudeness, and her inability to express emotions. It's hard to make her cry. She's extremely snarky and sarcastic. She's very independent and prefers to be alone. She's very clever and extremely stealthy. She may seem impossible to befriend, but deep inside, she's a real softy.

|| Relatives ||
"I don't consider them my family. Now, leave me alone, you twit."

|| Weaknesses ||
o Claustrophic
o Socializing
o Not good at fighting

|| Talent/Skill ||
She's very good at stealth and being unnoticed. She lurks in the shadows, and people rarely spot her.

|| Likes ||
o Bitter Food
o Playing Piano
o Drawing

|| Dislikes ||
o Chocolate
o Groups
o Incorrect Grammar

|| Theme ||

Last edited:

View attachment 406801

[Primo Victoria]

Name:
Sam Carter

Alias(es):
Golden Madness
Age (16-18):
Branch:
Soldier
Personality:
Sam is overall moody and or grumpy. She has a soft side but rarely shows it. She has a short fuse so she gets mad easily. She suffers with ADHD and ODD. Making her nearly impossible to control..
Bio*:
Sam lived in the US but was moved to Japan after her father died. She grew up being moved around so she didn't mind... Sam has trouble with schooling, and has anger issues. She has either been expelled for violence or bad grades... Her mother hopes that the school shes going to now will change that.
Relatives*:
Mother:Alive
Father: Dead, car crash
Weaknesses:
As listed in her personality she gets mad easily. Though she can control it some times.
She's sometimes cocky.
Likes*:
Heavy metal music
candy
Beef(Pork, chicken)
video games
puppies
guns(Preferably shotguns)
Dislikes*:
rap
hip hop
little dogs
vegetables
arrogant people

Theme*:

Let me know if it's not enough :'3​

Gah! I forgot to mention it in the character sheet, but what's your character's talent/skill that allowed her to go to Tatakai?

What kinda skill or talent are we speaking of?
Like, to go to Tatakai, the student needs to have a skill or talent that they're really good in. Some people got in because of their high IQs, their fighting skills, music, ect. But, please choose one to prevent your character being good in everything

Like, to go to Tatakai, the student needs to have a skill or talent that they're really good in. Some people got in because of their high IQs, their fighting skills, music, ect. But, please choose one to prevent your character being good in everything
Updated.

0789fa8c39c8534d811338bbb56cb5a2-1.jpg
"Soldat? Ich bin kein Soldat, ich bin ein Doktor ..."
("Soldier? I'm no soldier, I'm a doctor...")
Name:
Ashlyn Winter
Alias(es):
Snowflake, Ash
Age (16-18):
Branch:
Nurse
Personality:
She is very reserved due to her outcast heritage. She doesn't like speaking in fear of her accent in front of new people, at least with people around school. But with the other Nurses and the occasional other person she speaks just fine with them, being a bit playful and laid back.
Bio*:
"I... I don't vant to speak on zat... Sank you..."
Relatives*:
Mother: alive
Father: alive, lives in Germany still.
Talent/Skill:
"Mama alvays vanted me to be able to defend myself..."
Ashlyn is capable of using small arms such as handguns. Her personal favorite and the one she carries is a Smith and Wesson Model 623 .44 revolver. She is far from a perfect shot, but she is able to defend herself.
Weaknesses:
Her accent
Reverts to German in a panic
No formal combat training
Likes*:
Music
Books
Working
Her revolver
Dislikes*:
Prejudice
Cats