• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tartarus Rising(Percy Jackson and the Olympians RP)

Lucas Durandel
"Hello to you too Arianna." Lucas said sarcastically from where he sat trying to sleep on the couch. "Nice of you oF barge in here when we are having a very important conversation." Lucas then turned to Chiron and stared at him. "You want me to what?" he asked all playfulness gone from his voice (not like he had any to begin with). "I will not be going anywhere near Helena for the next week or so. I'd rather die than go near her again."

Hollycrest Hollycrest Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Elizabeth chuckled after hearing that this wouldn't be a show of blood sports and battle, having in truth been letting her own dislike grow beyond what was really there. She might have been letting her own biases towards their parents and their nature reflect badly upon the others. Still this place did feel like her to a training camp for warriors and she didn't like it, perhaps she could find some books on meditation, she could perhaps start to new activity of doing such instead of all this combat and fighting.

" I think i will just chill, i don't think i will fit into this place very much" she said not wanting to get to close to others as she suspected those that did not fight would be shunned anyways so she woudl get a head start on it.

Chris

Chris had been traveling all night, he wanted to be at Camp in the morning. The last few days he had been in Manhattan. Some Venti, or Anemoi Thuellai, had been attacking Manhattan. Because of his abilities and father, Chris was sent to take care of it. Finding the wind spirits wasn't difficult, but capturing them was something from a whole other category. After some time Chris managed to capture the three wind spirits after battling them for several times. Finally when he had brought them back to Aeolus, it was time for the journey back.

Finally he crossed the borders of Camp Halfblood. He saw the newcomers party was going on at the Beach, but first he needed to speak to Chiron. He walked towards the big house where Chiron probably would be, some people stared at him, mostly newcomers, because the already tall guy was walking on air which made him even longer. Once arrived, he knocked four times at the door, "Chiron, I'm back"

Hollycrest Hollycrest

Tina did nothing of the sort. She'd lived enough of this to know how Amelia was feeling.
"I don't have anything to go back to either, you know."

StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls
------
T.L. raised an eyebrow. "The usual? You've been here less than a day. You don't have a usual yet." He rolled his eyes. "And as far as I'm concerned you guys are just like all the others charmspeakers in our cabin, aside from myself; entitled and stuck up. The only difference is that there are two of you."
He turned to the front of the beach where they had pointed. "Oh. Just some party they've set up for the newcomers. I came for the free drinks. I figured you knew if you were here, but whatever."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
------
Chiron turned towards the door where Chris and Ariana had just come in. So far, it seemed like they weren't aware of what was going on.
"Yes. Thank you for reporting to me. Did those Venti give you any trouble? Oh, I'm sure they didn't. Why don't you go to the beach and help the others set up?" He turned to Ariana.
"Hmm, that doesn't bode well...I'd recommend some hypnotism therapy from the Hypnos cabin." He feared that said voices might have some relation to Tartarus' uprising, but he didn't say anything. He glanced at Lucas to ensure that he didn't bring up anything about Tartarus just yet.

xAlter xAlter Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Yarrow Yarrow
------
"Now what makes you say that?" Kai raised an eyebrow. He couldn't help but be curious as to why she thought she wouldn't fit in. As the host, it was his job to make sure everyone was having a good time.
"I'm Kai, by the way. What's your name?"

Karcen Karcen

Elizabeth looked at the guy he didn't seem like a fighter but they all were in the end, they had to be in order to defend themselves from the monsters, thus she in her mind would be alone in her desire to not fight. Well some others might not want to fight, but they would not be unwilling to hurt others like her they woudl fight if attacked and she would not there was little difference in her mind as people still got hurt she just wished that they didn't have too.

" Because i am a pacifist, i will not fight not even in defense of myself." she explained she would defend herself by blocking attacks but she would never strike back. " and you can call me Elizabeth or whatever nicknames pop into your head" She said mostly expecting them to be insults for not being a warrior like every other dimigod was.

Hollycrest Hollycrest

IMG_1857.JPG
Ariana looked over to Lucas and smiled at him clearly a fake one. "Awww poor Lucas thinking your the center of the world again? Other people have problems to sweetie your not more important than me." Ariana said towards Lucas with a look in her eyes that clearly stated "don't test me today". Then she looked to Chiron as Chris came in Ariana sending them a nod. Standing by silently as Chiron spoke to Chris then her. His answer didn't exactly give her a soothing feeling as she spoke. "I dont know Chiron last time I tried to go to them one of them thought it be funny to amplify my visions instead of dull them and the voices out." She said to him as she leaned against the door way and crossed her arms. Hoping that Chiron would suggest a better desision. Then the voices came back making her close her eyes and turn her head a little in discomfort as she brought a hand to the back of her head trying to hide it as she waited for an answer.
Hollycrest Hollycrest xAlter xAlter Yarrow Yarrow

Last edited:
Kai rubbed the back of his head.
"A pacifist, huh? Something tells me you'd fit right in with the Aphrodite gang." He wasn't sure if she'd been claimed yet, but if she wasn't a fan of war or fighting then there were plenty of gods he could rule out as her immortal parent. When she said he could give her a nickname if he wanted, he raised an eyebrow behind his shades.
"Okay...how about Lizzie? I think it suits you, but that's just me." He managed a light smile.

Karcen Karcen
------
"No worries. I gave them a stern talking to the last time. If they do it again, I'll see to it." Chiron didn't want to seem like he was being dismissive, but this was important. He hoped that Ariana would eventually follow his advice, but that remained to be seen.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving xAlter xAlter

Elizabeth chuckled she might fit in with that bunch but it seemed that perhaps fate had played a cruel prank with her, it would be fitting for a Greek story in her mind a hero great in ever way except one fatal flaw. It didn't matter it was unimportant she would rather not be a hero like that they always died one way or another and it was never peacefully in their bed.

" My father is Ares, the god of war ." She said with a smirk that was why she felt she would stand out. " You can see it isn't very suiting"

The nickname was nothing she could object to, it beat maggot which she had honestly thought had been her name from when she was 5 till she was 7 it was all her mother had called her. Well she had also been called Private really her mother had likely had quite a few more issues than even Elizabeth realized and only now did she start to see it.

" The nickname work beats anything i have had before" she said with a shrug.

The twins were clearly un prepared for his answer and that was visible by the looks on there faces. "Well we figured it was usual for the others based on what we had seen. We've never been able to truly fit in you know... s-so we thought trying to fit in here would work better." Ali said to him after his words as she stuck close to her sister who grumbled. "If anything you thinking your the 'exception' makes you the entitled stickup one." In a low voice barely even audible to anyone but her and her sister. When they heard him explain about the party they looked back to the preparations with a sort of realization look before back to him. "Hmm no. We had gone to bed early last night and when we woke up some of our half sisters said we had to come down to the beach. It was early and all us girls were the only ones here. We've been here since then." Ali happily explained to him

Hollycrest Hollycrest

Chris

Chris looked at Chiron "It wasn't too much trouble, but Aeolus was not aware of the escaped Anemoi Thuellai. Someone must have released them and kept it a secret." Then Chris noticed the glance of Chiron towards Lucas "Chiron, is there something you are not telling me?" Not waiting on an answer he looked to Ariana "I'll go with you if you want, they won't do stupid things when I am around"
Then he realized, when he was fighting in Manhattan he was fighting a Giant Scorpion, after he defeated the monster, it was reformed minutes later "Chiron, there is something you aren't telling us, I saw a monster reforming nearly directly after it was killed"

Hollycrest Hollycrest Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Noticing that some people were getting up and leaving, AJ left as well, leaving her plate on the table as she didn't know what to do with it. Following a boy with pink hair, they ended up walking towards the beach, where the girl saw that there was a party going on. Awwwwww, yeah, let's gooooo! Jogging over to the party, the daughter of Apollo sat on the sand, not caring that her jeans were getting sandy and possibly wet.

Open for interaction!

"Alright, Lizzie it is then." Kai's eyes widened when she told him who her father was.
"Yeah, that was definitely not my first guess. But it's pretty bold of you to be so different from your godly parent. I respect that. In a way...I'm the same."
Karcen Karcen
------
"Well, now you know why you were asked to come here." T.L knew they'd said something about him, but he couldn't care less.
"Do with that what you will. But go easy on the guys; even if you think they're trying to take advantage of you, most of the time that doesn't mean it's okay to humiliate them."
------
Chiron acted like he hadn't heard him.
"Indeed, why don't you go with her in case of anything? Come back in an hour...or two."
He gently closed the door and turned back to Lucas, lowering his voice.
"It pains me to treat them like this, and I likely haven't bought much time. I know ypu, Lucas. Even someone as 'heartless' as you wouldn't let the world be enslaved by Tartarus. You need to find Helena and get her back here so I can explain to the both of you. Understood?"
xAlter xAlter

IMG_1857.JPG
Ariana sent Chris a soft smile when he offered to go with her and spoke. "Is like that thank you." She said to him before looking back to Chiron as Chris asked him about the monster immediately reforming which made her look turn calculating. "Maybe that's why the dead are talking more than normal." She said to herself as she thought it over but was interrupted by another rush of voices which made her close her eyes once more and sigh a little
Yarrow Yarrow Hollycrest Hollycrest Yarrow Yarrow

Last edited:
Elizabeth wondered what he meant she didn't know if anyone else that went against their godly parents especially as that seemed to give you most of your personality in the end. It was odd but just a trend even with no contact the children were very much like their parent.

"How so?" She asked wondering if he was the opposite of his psrent like her.

Kai rubbed the back of his head.
"Well...I don't think I take it to as much of an extreme as you do. But my dad is Dionysus, yet I really hate the taste of wine or any sort of alcohol in general."
Karcen Karcen

Looking around Doona noticed everyone else had left the mess hall, leaving her alone with her thoughts. She didn't mind this but in a new place it was strange being on her own as she barely knew the place or the layout. Sighing she picked up her book and stood up from the table, she had to find someone to show her around or do something fun otherwise she may just lose herself to her thoughts of sewing or books, not that she hated it but she didn't want to miss the wonder of the camp over her books and sewing.

Chris

Chiron didn't answer, Chris hated that. He was one of the most respected warriors around here. And then the door closed, Chris gave up, he would talk later to Chiron about this.
The young tall white haired lad looked to Ariana "Alright, to the Hypnos cabin"

Chris

Chiron didn't answer, Chris hated that. He was one of the most respected warriors around here. And then the door closed, Chris gave up, he would talk later to Chiron about this.
The young tall white haired lad looked to Ariana "Alright, to the Hypnos cabin"

IMG_1857.JPG
Ariana looked to him and nodded. "To the Hypnos cabin indeed. Shall we?" She said to him sending a smirk her way as she started walking towards the Hypnos cabin expecting him to follow after her. As they walked Ariana looked back. "So how have you been Chris I haven't seen you in a while." She said softly as she looked to him

Chris

Chris looked at Ariana, was she flirting with him? Chris had experienced it a lot, girls flirting with him "Yes, to the cabin of Hypnos"
Chris floated behind Ariana towards the Hypnos cabin, his staff strapped on his back

IMG_1857.JPG
Ariana marched onward to the cabin with Chris having needed to stop a couple times from a rush of voices. Soon though they were there standing at the Hypnos cabin. "Thank you for coming with me." She said to chris as she stared down the cabin. "Well lets not stand here waiting." She said softly to him as she started inside
Yarrow Yarrow Yarrow Yarrow

Last edited:
Elizabeth wasn't sure that was really the same as to her alcohol had never been good tasting and it was had to find somone who liked it before aclamating to it. Still it was a similarity in some regards though it seemed to be more a matter of taste over her actively choosing to oppose her father. She still didn't plan on soclizing much there was still the barrier in her mind between them and her and one talk would not cute it.

"I see, it makes me wonder how common that is given most take after their parents as if their personality is predetermined." She said having wondered that a few times herself if not for one event she might be just like any of the other ares.

Zack was re-stacking the supplies in the camp clinic, wondering why they'd become so cluttered. Was someone screwing with him? It didn't matter anyways. Zack didn't really put much stock in being upset by others. His snake slithered up onto his shoulders, watching him work. "Wow, you clean up fast boss. Seriously, it's a wonder that no one asks you to be the maid around here." Zack gave a slight smile. "I wouldn't accept the offer anyways. Too many people out there. Thankfully, Mr.D had our cabin built farther than any others. After all, he did owe Father a favor. How's the rat problem in our cabin going?" Snakulus (Yes that is his real name) hiss-laughed at the question, "Solved it pretty easily. I am a natural predator after all." Again, the demi-god smiled, relieved to finally be rid of the vermin. With a small grunt he lifted the last box onto the stack closest to the wall. "Ahh, now I can finally work in peace again. Thank the gods no one is inured tonight. I really want to finish up on the reports Dionysus gave me. With the new campers checked in, I'll probably have to examine them soon. But not now, and I hope not tomorrow."

Amelia King

Amelia snorted as she continued to stalk away from the other. "It's a lot more then not having anything to return to Tina, So don't act like you understand, although I understand that might be hard for you because since Apollo kids are known to become actors later on." She said while glaring slightly before continuing to walk away, she really just wanted to be alone, why couldn't everyone just leave her be?

Hollycrest Hollycrest , anyone can cross their paths

Octavia and Thaddeus Calloway

The twins had eventually met up with each other after exploring the camp with their 'partner'. Octavia stuck close to Thaddeus as the two of them ended up near the beach. Thaddeus smiled a bit as he glanced around, everything looked pretty great. He noticed two figures talking and decided to head towards them as Octavia quickly followed after him like a baby duckling. "Hey! Awesome set up you got." He said while waving a hand as Octavia stood next to him, holding her book tightly.

Hollycrest Hollycrest , Karcen Karcen

Kai shrugged. "From what I've seen, most do. You and I are exceptions. So is T.L, but you haven't met him yet." He turned to Thaddeus and Octavia who had just arrived.
"Thanks! You guys enjoying yourselves so far?"
Karcen Karcen StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

------

Tina followed, relatively unfazed.
"Well, I'm not like most Apollo campers. So insulting me isn't going to work." She got in front of Amelia.
"Look. If you think I don't understand, then prove me wrong. Just talk to me for a second, would you?" Her eyes were filled with mild curiosity, as if she really wanted to know what was eating Amelia and help her through it if possible.

StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back