• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tartarus Rising(Percy Jackson and the Olympians RP)

"As a matter of fact, YES! I HAVE been to the Underworld! Ya know, maybe that big quest I went on three years ago?! HUH?"
She shouted, pushing him again,"And as a matter of fact, I HAVE seen Tartarus! The place is effing DISGUSTING! Moving on to your second point of contension, I certainly don't remember you winning any fight against me! The best you can claim to have done was distract me so the rest of your effing team could get the flag behind my back! Without trying is BS, by the way!"
She hissed before walking around, imitating what she was describing, "The way I remember it, you were panting like a dog, drenched in sweat and clutching a gaping sword wound, motherfucker!"
She shouted, then grabbed the boy by the shirt collar and pulled him down to her level in ease."But if its going to bother you SOOOO much, you can have a rematch after I'm done talking to Chiron!"

xAlter xAlter Hollycrest Hollycrest

Last edited:
Lucas scoffed as Helena shouted back at him. Hearing her challenge to a fight, he made up his mind and grabbed her wrist. He flipped her onto her back and planted a knee onto her chest and growled in her face. "You know what? Fine I'll fight you." he grit out. "I'll fight you for a place on this quest? How about that?"

Hollycrest Hollycrest explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"Ha! You think you have any place in a quest?"

She laughed, then grabbed him by the throat and tossed him off of her, before standing up and straightening her leather jacket, "You would be useless for trying to get to New Rome. What can you even do? Son of the Night who can't even SHADOWTRAVEL?"
She scoffed in his face, then picked him up by his hair and tossed him over the railing and off the porch,"Now get lost, newbie before I decide to be less merciful on your sorry ass."

xAlter xAlter

Chiron blankly watched the both of them. "Hmm, seems you're preoccupied with other manners. We'll have to solve this pressing issue without the both of you..." He turned his chair to wheel away into the Big House.
Tina looked back at them for a moment, then shrugged and got up to follow Chiron. If Lucas and Helena were to put aside their differences and beg for forgiveness, this would be their one chance.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten xAlter xAlter

Lucas Durandel
Lucas stood up and stared at Helena as she laughed at him. He, confused more than anything, shoved his hands in his pockets and raised an eyebrow. "Shadowtravel, huh? Me, a son of the Night, who can't shadowtravel?" Lucas said as he took all her words in. "Haven't been told that in a while. No one really cared about what I could, and couldn't do. They just wanted me to kill. That's all I ever did." Turning around Lucas began to walk towards the arena. "Meet me in the arena. You'll get your fight."

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"Anytime! Anywhere!" She shouted, stomping after him, before halting and turning to look at Chiron, her expression having fallen to one of mild discomfort and conflicting emotions. On one hand, she didn't like questing anyway, past experiences making even just the simple word sour on her tongue, but on the other hand her heart started racing at the thought of NOT going. She had to go, the quest would NEED her to get to New Rome fast, and- The Underworld! She needed to get over there and figure out what was happening! Her eyes darted back and forth, weighing her options before settling on her choice- the stubborn option.
"You know what! FINE! I don't even care! I didn't want to do a stupid quest anyway! I can do EVERYTHING JUST FINE ON MY OWN!" She shouted at Chiron, then gave a grunt of indignation before continuing to walk after Lucas. She would need to stomp someone's face in after that.

Hollycrest Hollycrest xAlter xAlter

Lucas Durandel​

Hearing Chiron's words made Lucas make a different decision. Deciding that if Chiron was going to make him decide between the quest and this fight, he was taking the quest. The fight mattered little to him. He just needed some sort of entertainment to keep him from lashing out, something to keep him from shattering. Walking back to the Big House, he passed Helena and stopped behind her. Looking back at her, he gave her a look. "This quest means more to me than this fight." he replied. "My family is on the line and I'd rather not lose what little of it I have left. If you know anything about family, anything about me, don't block me from this quest." Lucas said as he kept walking. He knew he probably pissed off Helena, he knew she could kill him, but he didn't care. Who would care when life has given up on you? Contiuing into the Big House, Lucas sat on one of the couches. "Chiron, I'm willing to listen."

Hollycrest Hollycrest explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Amelia King

Amelia was glad she hadn't gone after that idiot. She knew what Helena was like, after all she had been here long before the other had come. She still needed to speak to Chiron, she just hope that he would be willing to listen to what she had to share after what had happened between Lucas and Helena. Honestly, it's like the two had some sort of unspoken rivalry between them, which was honestly getting annoying and pointless. She started to make her way towards the Big House when she felt Helena exiting the Big House, moving along the side so she wouldn't have to deal with her temper tantrums. She made her way into the Big House, making her way to where Chiron would be before knocking, pausing as she heard Lucas speak and rolled her eyes.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , xAlter xAlter , Hollycrest Hollycrest

Chiron wheeled into the Big House and watched as the both of them stormed off. He let out an exasperated sigh before returning to the door where Lucas and Amelia were waiting. Once Lucas was done, he glanced at Amelia.
"And now someone else is aware that something is going on..." He sighed and turned back to Lucas.
"I was not barring you from anything, Lucas." Chiron explained. "You just needed a push in the right direction to come to your senses. However, as does Helena. As irritable as the poor girl can be, she's had a hard life, like most. Plus, as a daughter of Hades she's vital to this...both of you, please come in so we don't have any more guests..."

He wheeled out of the doorway and offered them a place on the couch, where Tina was already seated.
Seymour the leopard head growled as they entered, and Tina shuffled nervously. "Nice kitty..."
Chiron chuckled. "Seems Seymour still hasn't forgiven you for that arrow you nearly put through his skull the last time you were on the range." He tossed the leopard a Snausage and turned to the group.
"First things first...Amelia, did you need something?"

StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls xAlter xAlter

------

As Helena stormed off, she would suddenly feel a voice tug at her mind. It sounded wispy and disjointed and gave her a massive headache as she tried to make sense of the words.
"Yes, my dear...succumb to your frustrations. You do not need them..."
The voice faded before she could fully register who or what had spoken to her. That had not been all it had said, but it was all Helena was able to deduce.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Amelia King

Amelia waved her hand slightly. "Chiron, of course I knew something was going on with how many people want to see you and the fact that there's some sort of commotion going on by the lake was also a bit of a giveaway.. But no I'm here because I can send an Iris Message to Rachel if you need me too, or to anyone in that matter." She said as she opted to remain standing since she didn't want to seem like she needed help to find the couch in the cramped study. She had been wanting to speak with Chiron all morning, but due to the recent events, she doubted she would ever get the chance and it frustrated her. He had been there for her when no one else was, but now lately even he seemed to busy for her. It was like someone was out to get her or to make her suffer or make her end up alone.

Hollycrest Hollycrest , xAlter xAlter

Lucas Durandel
Lucas made himself comfortable in one of the numerous couches in the room and leaned back to stare at the ceiling. His vacant eyes then hardened as he thought of something. "Chiron, if... if Tartarus truly is rising, why haven't the gods done anything to stop this? Surely they could do it?" Lucas questioned as he formulated plans on how to kick Helena's ass when he got back from this quest. "Or are they too prideful to admit that they had no idea this was happening?" Lucas leaned forwards and stared at Chiron. "This quest, I need to go on it. I need to see if my mother is okay." Lucas said as he showed a little bit of the emotion he has regained from living at camp.

Hollycrest Hollycrest StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

"OHH COME ON! You rile me up and THEN YOU BAIL?! YOU GODDAMN PANSY! UGHHHH!"
She shouted at Lucas, then without saying another word, she turned very suddenly and stomped over to her cabin, threw the door open, then stepped inside and slammed it shut.
Once inside, the woman proceeded to start projecting her rage onto average objects. A pillow, her bedside table, anything that wouldn't easily break. After a good minute or so, she finally flopped onto the bed she slept in and hissed, "I don't need any stupid official quest! I can just go on my own! I can warn the Romans just fine! I can get there quicker, easier and with less expense! Yeah, yeah, I'll fricking show Chiron that I don't need him!"
She then began to rifle through her things and stuff them into a duffle bag, was when she started... to hear something. Suddenly a searing pain shot through her head and she grabbed her head with a groan. Suddenly she found she was hearing things, a voice even. And when the pain passed, she looks up and around, not sure what just happened.
"... well... that was uhhh... weird... That's not ominous or anything..." She mumbled to herself, looking around, before shaking her head, steeling her conviction and continuing to pack her duffle bag.

Hollycrest Hollycrest

IMG_1857.JPG
Ariana rolled over in her bed letting out a soft groan as sun beamed through her curtains onto her. Letting out a soft sigh as she opened her eyes to the sight of sunlight. Smiling a little she sat up and rubbed an eye as she stretched before getting out of bed. Quickly changing into a pair of jean short shorts, black boots, and a white tank top that showed her bra. Putting her hair up in the usual ponytail she headed for the door of the quiet Thanatos cabin her being the only one there. Exiting the cabin to immediately a lot of familiar faces she made her way for the mess hall. Her cabin not being to far from the hall was nice. Entering the hall she took a moment and looked around. Seeing a lot of new faces before she went over to her table and sat down alone. Letting her food come to her which was a plate of eggs,bacon, hash browns. A small plate of pancakes, and a cup of OJ. Once it was all there she happily started to eat alone though she soon stopped eating her eyes closed and a look of sidle discomfort slipped onto her face as whispered started to ring in her ears. 'Damn these voices.' She thought to her self as she tried to eat normally but it was rather obvious something was up

Last edited:
Chiron stroked his beard, considering his options.
"It would be productive to Iris-message Rachel and let her know that we're coming to get her, but she needs to be present in person in order to deliver us a prophecy. We'll get to that in a moment." He turned to Lucas.
"My boy...do you know how you were born?" Chiron had a faraway look in his eyes.
"Many years ago, Nyx escaped from Tartarus. We feared she would wreak havoc on Olympus, and she almost did. However, before she was banished once more, she'd already been with your father. As far as we know, you're the only demigod child of Nyx there is. If people are wary of you...now you know why. Just keep this in mind the next time you think of your mother."

xAlter xAlter StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

------

Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart (You haven't replied for a bit, so I kind moved on. If you want to keep up the conversation you were having with Kai, just PM me, okay?)

Down on the beach, the welcome party was being set up nicely. There were refreshments, a large stereo system and plenty of other party related things.

Kai sat at the welcome table. He had been one of the main point people for this party. Everything was going well, but not many of the newcomers had turned up.
"We really need to find someone to get these guys..."

StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls The Son The Son Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving that1aj that1aj Karcen Karcen Anybody Anybody else who had a new character

Elizabeth soon finished her meal and when she was done and about to leave she woudl be told by one of her siblings about the newcomers party and where it was. Elizabeth in truth though about ditching this whole situation and going back to the cabin or something as she didn't doubt it would involve trials and tests of metal and other things meant to prove you were the strongest. such things were not what she wanted to do as she did wonder just how strong her commitment was to not harming others, how long it woudl be until she broke her word. She had to try to stay out of all the fighting and training and try to live a normal peaceful life.

In the end Elizabeth did go down to the beach if only to see what it was about, she had little intention to take part in anything if it was what she expected. It might be a bit stupid to try to be so committed but sometimes people were stupid and she had earned the right to be stupid. Given who her father apparently was perhaps such stupidity ran in the family once you did something you were committed to it fully.

Lucas Durandel
Sighing, Lucas sank further into the couch and put his hands behind his head. "Chiron..." he started speaking. "I know about the whole, banished to Tartarus thing. The whole story. I already know it all. Mother..." Lucas said, as he thought of his next words. "Mother and I have been... conversing. Because mother is a primordial, she is not bound by the laws of the Olympians. She has more free reign than most would like. She and I, we know things Chiron. I've seen things that men would cry over, just because of who I am. If people are wary of me, good for them. I was a killer Chiron. I still am a killer. Nothing will change that."

Hollycrest Hollycrest

IMG_2895.JPG
Ali's swimsuit
IMG_2383.JPG
Ari's swimsuitIMG_2896.JPG
Ali and ari sat on the beach near the welcoming party. Both in there bikinis as they sat in the sand with one or two of the more well known Aphrodite children. "What do you think they are Doing sis?" Ari asked her sister who shrugged as she watched people set stuff up. "I dont know sis maybe there gonna have some kind of party." She said back to ari who studied the partygoers silently as her and her sister sat in the shallow water of the lake with the other Aphrodite girls who were busy watching some guys. "Should we go to the party?" Ari asked her sister softly who shrugged a little. "Maybe...." Ali said as a couple Ares boys came over and started to try and flirt with some of the girls the twins were with. Then one boy noticed the twins and smiled widely before walking over and crouching down next to them. "Well what's a mighty fine pair of twins like you two doing sitting all alone hmm?" He asked a mischievous smirk as the sisters looked at him and didn't respond. "What say you two come hang with me. I'm a cool guy plus I know of some fun places around camp." He said making Ali and Ari giggle just a little. Looking to one another Ali gave a small nod then looked to him and stared straight into his eyes. "Sorry boy but we don't 'hang' with guys like you..... so why don't you go cry over your heartbreak somewhere else." She said. As soon as her scentence was done something seemed to have come over the boy as he quickly got up and ran off clearly trying to hide a look of devastation and heartbreak from the others.

Last edited:
Kai scanned the growing crowd who was approaching and immediately sat up.
"Well how about that. We got people." He noticed a girl with orange hair step up to around ehre he was and went to greet het. "Hey! are you new here?"

Karcen Karcen

------

Chiron sighed. "I know, child. I know. I just want you to understand that your mother's allegiances are likely not how you would like them."

xAlter xAlter

------

T.L. strode down to the beach by himself. He wasn't exactly keen on meeting anybody, but it was better than nothing. The moment his feet touched sand he caught wind of the two twins who had shown up last night. He ran a hand through his pink hair.
"Sheesh...my new half sisters take this whole diva thing to an extreme." He shrugged and approached them.
"What are you two up to?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Amelia King

Amelia listened to what Chiron had to say before he immediately turned his attention to Lucas almost as if she wasn't there. She narrowed her gaze before turning to leave, pausing at the doors. "Fine. I'll send her a telepathic Iris Message telling her we need her back at Camp immediately, that there is a important reason for why we are bothering her on her vacation." She stated before making her way out of the Big House, forcing the doors open as she made her exit. Honestly, it wasn't fucking fair. Why was she always ignored, transparent. Was this her mother's attempt at a joke? She snorted as she started to walk from the Big House, her hands clenched tightly.

Hollycrest Hollycrest , xAlter xAlter , anyone who wants to cross her path.

"If I wasn't I doubt you would need to ask that" Elizabeth said her tone not exactly friendly.

Elizabeth was not exactly intrested in making friends with others in what was a warrior culture. She knew in time she would stand out in a bad way and she would have to stick to her guns as she highly doubted being a pacifist was smiled upon here.

"So what is the welcome here?" She asked. "Will it be slaying things, beating each other up , or doing both?" She said her words almost dripping venom.
Hollycrest Hollycrest

Kai blinked. He was a little taken aback by her sharp tone, but he managed a content smile and pushed up his shades.

"Nah, usually that's only either when we're preparing for something to attack us or when something actually attacks us. Right now we're here to have fun!"

He gestured around the sandy shoreline as he explained what was going on.
"You can chill on the beach, meet some new people. We got refreshments, some party games, and there's a magic stereo the Hephaestus kids made that plays music specifc to whatever the listener wants to hear!" He turned towards Elizabeth excitedly. "So what'll it be?"

Karcen Karcen

------

"Amelia wai-" But she had already left.
Chiron stroked his beard and sighed.
"I'm afraid that I've been lacking in my duties as your teacher. With such a stressful situation on our hands I've been distracted. Tina, would you go find her? Apologize for me."
"Will do." Tina took off after Helena, and Chiron turned to Lucas. "I want you to go find Helena. Then we'll decide who should go where."

"Hey! Wait!" Tina eventually caught up to Amelia. "What's the matter?"

xAlter xAlter StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

Amelia King

Amelia walked with purpose and with confidence despite her how she was feeling emotionally. It wasn't fair... Why was she always brushed to the side... Never being important enough, never being good enough. She hated it. She hated her mother for abandoning her, she hated her father for never having been there for her in the first place. She hated this stupid camp and the ignorant idiots that lived here and had families and people to go home to while she had nothing.

She grit her teeth and turn her head towards the other. "What do you mean, what's the matter? I'm perfectly fine. If Chiron sent you, then you can just buzz off." She hissed as she kept up her pace, walking away, her eyes were starting to glow faintly as she stormed off.

Hollycrest Hollycrest

(Sorry I've been busy moving house, I'll just move on )

Doona sat down at a table in the mess hall that seemed most appealing to her, before pulling a book out of her bag and flipping through the pages to where a black ribbon marked her last stop in the book. Grabbing a price of bred she pulled bits off as she read

IMG_2895.JPG
The twins sat there pleased with there work, smiles on there faces until another boy came along, they knew he was one of there half brothers cause of the pink hair and sent him sweet smiles. "Just driving off Ares boys. You know the usual stuff." Ari said as she hugged her sister close and they both stared up at him. Then Ali glanced to the party and back to him. "Say do you know what's going on over there?" She asked pointing to the party setup
Hollycrest Hollycrest

IMG_1857.JPG
Ariana soon couldn't take the voices and got up. Deciding to leave her food there she made her way to the big house hands over her ears as she entered the house and looked around. Seeing Chiron in a nearby room she headed in and spoke not noticing the other person there. "Chiron I need your help. The voices are acting up again." She said with a tone of discomfort as she crossed her arms infringed of her and stared Chiron down waiting for an answer from him.
Hollycrest Hollycrest xAlter xAlter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back