• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tartarus Rising(Percy Jackson and the Olympians RP)

Kaidan

Kaidan scratched the back of his head and gave a grin like a megawatt smile.
"cool, just means I get to show you around"

Giving a grin I turned us around and started pointing out different cabins
"Then of course there is the big 3, Zeus Hades and good ol' dad Poseidon"
Pointing out each of the cabins as I highlighted which cabin belonged to which God.
"Have you been claimed yet?, I mean has your godly parent said they are your parent?"
StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls

"Can we check it later? I'm just trying to find something like a cantina or anywhere I can find food... I... well, I still haven't got any food for the past twenty-four hours and it's killing me." Brandon said as he stopped right in front of the Mess Hall, noticing the they arrived right where he wanted to be "Oh boy... this place is filled up." He muttered to himself as he walked over to an empty table and sat down, this table being exactly his mother's table, which he and really nobody else knew at the time, so he simply sat there and looked around, curious to how he could order some food.

@ Anyone else in the cantina
Kaidan

Kaidan scratched the back of his head and gave a grin like a megawatt smile.
"cool, just means I get to show you around"

Giving a grin I turned us around and started pointing out different cabins
"Then of course there is the big 3, Zeus Hades and good ol' dad Poseidon"
Pointing out each of the cabins as I highlighted which cabin belonged to which God.
"Have you been claimed yet?, I mean has your godly parent said they are your parent?"

Octavia Calloway

Octavia nodded before blinking as she spotted her twin with someone else. She looked like she wanted to call out to him before deciding not too, a small smile dancing on her lips. She focused on Brandon, following alongside him. "Well let's get in line and see what we can get." She said before blinking as she saw him sit down before blinking as she fidgeted a bit, since she wasn't sure if she should sit down or not since it wasn't 'her' table.

The Son The Son

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus blinked and glanced for Amelia but couldn't see her before focusing his attention on Kaidan with a small smile of his own. When the other asked him if he knew who his godly parent was. He shook his head as he shrugged lightly. "Uh no. Not really. I've been here roughly for a day." He said as he felt his gaze linger on the Zeus Cabin briefly before focusing on Kaidan once more.

Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine

Kaidan

Kaidan nodded along, listening to what was being said
"That tends to happen, most of the gods tend to not reveal themselves to their kids right away,
'cept maybe Apollo. Any child of his he claims right away so we can rule him out, plus Artemis
is an eternal virgin so shes out so 2 down at least"

Kaidan looked thoughtful before looking like as if he just remembered something important
"Were you going for food?, I can bring you inside and show you how everything goes in there"
He offered. He quite liked Thad and hoped he could settle in ok

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus smiled a tiny bit and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh yeah. I was, and thank you." He said while opening the door for them before gesturing for him to go in before he followed after the dirty blonde. "I was going with someone to get food, but it seems she's left me which is fine. I don't think she liked me very much." He said while shrugging as he smiled at Kaidan.

Kaidan

Kaidan grinned as we went inside the mess hall. As we went to queue for food,he nodded listening to you
"You will get some campers like that, just their temperament"
He went through the queue until you had gotten food.
"Now the next part, where to sit. each bench is assigned to a different god. Although since you have
not been claimed per say by your parent it tends to be a bit more flexible"

Kaidan moved through the tables before finding the one assigned to the Poseidon cabin.
"For now we can sit here, but remember when getting food always get a bit extra and throw some into
the fire there"

Kaidan pointed to the fire where people were sending some food.
"Its just to let the folks above know your sending on an offering"
Sitting down he began to bite into an apple he had grabbed on the way, allowing you time to eat

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus followed after Kaidan, carrying his tray. He glanced around briefly, his eyes widening as he saw his sister and waved to try and get her attention but noticed she seemed busy so he put his hand down. He trailed behind the son of Poseidon until they reached his table and paused, fidgeting a bit since he felt a bit of a tingle pass through him as he stood by the table before taking a seat across from him. A smile made its way across his lips as he looked at the other. "Thanks a lot for helping me out."

Kaidan

Kaidan smiled and gave a shrug
"Its cool, don't worry about it"
He gave a smile and a playful wink, thinking of where else he could show you.
"Ready to continue the tour?"

He asked as he stood up and stretched as he looked outside. He could show you
the training grounds and the beach. Then the next question that came up was where
would the new guy be staying, usually it was in the Hermes cabin but it seemed pretty full right now

Helena sighed and looked around, getting beyond frustrated, before huffing and sitting down. "Okay, fine, yes quests, yeah. But do we have time to go get Rachel? She's in freakin' Barbados! Even I can't shadow travel all the way to Barbados in one go! It would take at least a week, or more! ... I don't think we have time, Chiron. Things are bad down there. We need action, and soon."
She looked around, then sighed, "You go ahead and send someone for Rachel, Iris message her, whatever. I'm going to take some kids with me to Camp Jupiter. We need to warn New Rome, they are way closer to the entrance to the Underworld then us."

Hollycrest Hollycrest

Last edited:
Brandon looked around, finally noticing the line of people waiting to get food. "Oh... I'm blind! I never saw the line, thanks." He looked at her, noticing her being a bit 'uneasy' or at least that's what he thought. "Hey, what's wrong? You're afraid to sit down or something?" He casually asked, as he again didn't know about the specific table for a specific god rule "I mean.. hell, if you want we can go sit somewhere else." He stood up, looking at her, then going up to the line, waiting to get food, before finally noticing he was still wearing the dirty, bloody varsity jacket.

@ If someone wants to, I'm still open for interaction, come by in the mess hall

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus smiled a bit as he focused on eating his food, he watched some of the other campers scrap some of their remains into the fireplace. Raising a brow briefly before remembering that Kaidan had mentioned to give some of their food. Once he was finished, he got up to scrape his plate clean. He smiled before nodding as he put his plate away. "Yeah, lets go." He said while stretching slightly before letting his arms fall to his sides.

Octavia Calloway

Octavia looks at him. "Uhm... well actually... there is something I noticed... is that each Cabin has their own table... and well... I don't want to anger or upset what god or goddess owns this table." She said while smiling kindly at him before following him to the line to get food. She hummed softly while looking ahead to see what was being served and how much was left.

The Son The Son

Kaidan

Kaidan gave a smile and nod, heading outside he stretched again.
"So what interests you more, the armoury, the training grounds
or the beach"

He walked at a leisurely pace, not heading in any general direction to let you pick what you wanted
to see first in the camp and maybe introduce you to some people, but the one thing that made him wary
was the fact that a few new campers were here but no sign of Chiron.

Not letting his worries show, he waited for you to make a choice

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus thinks, looking around. "Hm... I don't really care, they all sound like interesting places." He said while smiling at Kaidan, he had a bit of a twinkle in his gaze as he stared at the other. He took the other's arm to lead him in the direction he wanted to go. "Let's go this way!" He said excitedly before tugging him along, not noticing he was still holding the other's arm.

Kaidan

Kaidan just laughed and let you drag him along, why he was so excited Kaidan had no idea but he was
happy to just go along with it. He did not know why but the boys laughter was infectious.
He eventually got him to slowdown as we walked along the quiet path. Kaidan was struggling to think
of anything else to say, anything they could talk about. He could not deny he liked Thad...a lot. But still
the guy was new, still fitting in. Kaidan couldn't mention anything so that Thad could get familiar and
comfortable with the camp first.

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus let him slow them down so they were walking alongside each other, the brunette glanced over at the dirty blonde for a moment. "So how long have you been at this camp for?" He asked while looking at Kaidan, he liked the other guy, he was one of the few helpful and kind guys at this camp who didn't look like he wanted to pick a fight with him, which he had noticed there were a couple of guys who looked like they wanted to fight him when he arrived.

Plus it didn't help that Kaidan was easy on the eyes to look at. Those ocean blue eyes were stunning and drew him in even when he wasn't looking at them. He shook his head a bit to look at the path they were walking along to make sure he paid attention to where they were going.

Kaidan

Kaidan looked thoughtful as they walked, it had been a while since he had arrived here.
The time had gone nowhere actually. As he thought over how exactly long he had been
here, his hand brushed against yours. Opening his hand, he let the silent offer to hold
your own hand hang there.
"Must be about 5 years now I think, between training and helping around the camp, time
tends to go nowhere. Don't worry a lot of people are edgy, going out on quests does that
to you"
Kaidan looked somewhat more sullen and he had gone quiet. He had been on a few
quests over the years and while it was rare, he did lose some friends along the way

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus lightly took the other's hand and clasped his other over it, a look of comfort and sadness washed over his face as he noticed the other seemed to be down after telling him that. "...these quests must be very dangerous and pretty rough then.." he said while lightly squeezing the other's hand before letting go of it slightly as they walked towards the armoury. However a look of surprise crossed his face when the other said he had been here for 5 years. "Wait 5 years? That's a long time.."

Kaidan

Kaidan nodded, giving your hand a small squeeze.
"yeah we all leave for good eventually but there may be times we get called back like if there is war"
Kaidan explained as they came to the beach.
He looked out over the lake with a relaxed smile,
being near the water always helped Kaidan calm down.
Turning to you, he gave the same care free smile from
earlier
"I haven't scared you off yet?"

Thaddeus Calloway

Thaddeus looks at him and shakes his head.
"Honestly... if I can handle seeing a bull head man thing standing in the middle of my living room get struck by lighting when I was 13." He said while smiling sheepishly as he stretched his arms out above his head before taking a seat by the water. He paused however when he noticed quite a few campers just down the way, all huddled around something or someone, clearly distraught and talking.

Lucas Durandel​

Quite a distance away, Lucas was sitting in a tree, watching the crashing of waves. This type of thing happened every year, and not once did Lucas participate. He always kept to himself, away from everyone around him. He never socialized, never talked, or participated in any activity. If he did, it was always the Capture the Flag events. Even during that. Lucas would stick to defending or attacking alone, rather than work with team. With a sigh, he dropped down from his perch and started his walk back to the cabins.​

Amelia King

Amelia didn't mind as she was unintentionally freed from having to show one of the new guys around. It just meant she could go off on her own once more. She carefully made her way through cabin, leaving the pavilion and make her way towards the cabins. She was just about to head to the forest when she ended up bumping into something- or rather someone, she managed to steady herself as she grabbed onto their forearm to keep her from being tumbled over. She clicked her tongue in annoyance as she looked ahead blankly. "Why don't you watch where you're going?" She said hastily with a scowl as she let go of the other's forearm once she was certain she wasn't going to fall and took a step to the side to go around the person she ran into.

xAlter xAlter (hope you don't mind me bumping this onto you.)

Lucas Durandel​

Lucas looked at the girl who bumped into him and recognized her as Amelia King, a daughter of Iris. He scoffed as he turned to face her completely and shook his arm once she let go. "I should be the one saying that, King." he said emotionless as he looked her in the eye. Lucas only spoke with her once before, when he just entered camp. Scoffing, Lucas checked his watch, and sighed. He was supposed to be running an errand for Chiron now, but that had to wait. "I'm already late for a meeting with Chiron. Why don't you just go down to the beach and never talk to me again. Deal?" Lucas said. Not waiting for an answer, Lucas continued his walk towards the Big House.

Amelia King

Amelia rolled her sightless eyes with a snort as she recognized immediately who she had run into, even if she had only met the other a few times before. When the other commented on running an errand for Chiron, she grabbed onto his arm once more, firmly this time. "I wouldn't if I were you. Chiron's busy at the moment with something much more important then hearing what his errand boy has to say. Of course I can't say what it is, but I doubt you want your insides being turned out by who is with him if you interrupt her." She said while clearly speaking about Helena, the Daughter of Hades and one of the few campers who had been at the camp for a long time that she actually had some sort of respect for. Her eye twitched slightly as she registered his retort to running into him before letting go of his arm.

"Fine, go interrupt them then, when I hear that the Daughter of Hades turned your skin inside out, I'll know I was right trying to stop you from interrupting them and their important meeting for that comment."

Sure she was being harsh, after all it's not like he knew, no one really knew that she was blind except for Chiron and a select few. She didn't like sharing that she was blind, after all it wasn't a very common thing at camp for campers to be blind. And there was no way in all of Tartarus that she was going to tell some new kid (despite him being at camp for 2 years) about her blindness.

xAlter xAlter

Lucas Durandel
Lucas walked to the Big House and heard the signs of Helena's rage and yelling. Sighing Lucas opened the door and stood behind Helena. He watched as Helena tried to convince Chiron to do something about what he knew was coming. "Chiron..." Lucas said as he pushed past Helena and sat in one of the many couches within the room. "So mother has been annoying me the past few days. I know Tartarus is pulling himself out of the pit. I know the world might end, so Helena is right. We should go to Camp J." he said as waved his hand in the air, a swirling mass of shadows manifesting in front of his hand. "I for one wouldn't mind getting out of this hole of a camp for a while."

Hollycrest Hollycrest explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

"I'll probably grab some of the- AH!"
Helena was shoved rather unceremoniously out of the way as some other random camper appeared and pushed her out of his way before he started to talk to Chiron. She caught herself before she fell on her butt and just stared incredulously before growling angrily and shoving this guy right back. "Yeah, well, unfortunately you just lost any chance of getting an invite from me, you eavesdropping little shit!" She growled in his face, "What the hell gives you the right to just barge in on our private conversation, huh? You piece of crap?"
She reached over and flicked his leather necklace with the two beads of the past two years.

xAlter xAlter

Last edited:
Lucas Durandel

Lucas didn't budge from the above and just kept staring at the wall. He glanced at Helena for the corner of his eye. "First of all, have you ever been to Tartarus, let alone the Underworld?" Lucas asked monotonously. "Second, do want a repeat of last year? When I beat you in capture the flag, without trying?" he said, growling at the last two words. "You may be a daughter of Hades, but my mother lives in the pit. To stop Tartarus, you have to go in to the put."

Hollycrest Hollycrest explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back