• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Talorn Empire (Accepting)(Always Accepting)

You completely forgot the giving of blood and credit card credentials, however.
Do you mind a proxy for blood donations? I'm sure I can find some sucker - I mean... helpful individual - to make 'deliveries' for me.

As to financial credentials, they wouldn't do you any good. I'm broke.

Do you mind a proxy for blood donations? I'm sure I can find some sucker - I mean... helpful individual - to make 'deliveries' for me.

As to financial credentials, they wouldn't do you any good. I'm broke.
As long as we get the blood anything works.
Hmm, okay, I'll let you pass without financial credentials.

I'd like to join sounds interesting
one question before I decide what type of character I want to play though, do creatures similar to humans (such as nymphs elves and even centaurs) count as a supernatural creature in this RP?

Last edited:
I'd like to join sounds interesting
one question before I decide what type of character I want to play though, do creatures similar to humans (such as nymphs elves and even centaurs) count as a supernatural creature in this RP?

Yep all those are fine :D

Anyone who would like a human character needs to send a PM with an example(s) of their writing
I am only picking one right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back