• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tally Hoe's Futuristic Search! [updated 4/27/17]

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter
- Introduction -

Hello and good day to whoever is wonderful enough to have clicked onto this thread!

A little about me, I'm 19 years old and a female art student in the East Coast of the US. I specialize in Graphic Design and Computer Science (or at least that's what I tell myself) and have been writing in a creative sense for about a good part of my life. I've been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years, lurking around the basic sites such as Omegle, tumblr, RP.Me, and now this website!

I take part in multiple band programs at my school that keeps me occupied for about 20+ hours throughout the week. Currently, I'm able to play piano, violin, and trumpet, however, whether I'm good is another question. However, this keeps me rather busy on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. However, the season is coming to an end soon enough and so are classes, so by May I should be free for a while!

- RolePlay Formatting/Information -

For length, I would look for at the very least 5-10 lines. I do prefer about 20+. One liners are a bit of a turn-off for me. Proper grammar and all is a big preference of mine. This includes spelling, separating paragraphs, proper capitalization, etc. I usually write two paragraphs for a single reply to a roleplay, but my replies will always depend on what I'm given to reply to. Writing in the third person is a must for me. It's the only thing I'm really nitpicking about.

Pairings are possibly where I'm my most flexible after plots. I can do M/M, F/M, and F/F. However, for most M/F I tend to play the female better than the male depending on the pairings. So, please don't expect me to play the male there. But everything else I'm game for.

For these plot ideas, I prefer to use mostly original characters. I plan to explore these ideas more in depth with a person with twists and turns and creative ideas. If there are two roles mentioned, the one in italics and underlined is the role I prefer to play.

- Futuristic -

World Domination

After all their attempts, they have finally managed to achieve world domination on Earth. Years into the future from today. At their side is another. A soldier? A robot? A partner in crime? A person who despises them? Or even a beloved follower? What happens if their power is threatened? What challenges does world domination hold?
Specific Role Ideas:
Leader x Soldier
Servant
x Leader
Rebel x Rebel
Leader x Rebel
Soldier x Rebel
Leader x Partner
Soldier x Soldier
Leader x Robot
Dystopian

A future world destroyed. Perhaps the government has developed this? Or natural effects have caused the world to be full of radiation? Does the government control the people? Or do they force citizens into something similar to 'The Huger Games'? Perhaps even artificial intelligence has taken over society?

Utopian

In a society where everything is perfect. Everyone is perfect. But what if it's simply an act? Perhaps the government has managed to make everyone the exact same to avoid conflict? Will someone discover this secret? Or maybe there are incredibly strict laws that keep society perfect and peaceful, but perhaps the people are frightened?

Robots, Gadgets, and Creators

Technology is advancing further and further every day. Robots aren't uncommon. Creators are becoming smarter and smart. Perhaps we could discover a creator and their beloved invention? Do they have an obsession with their work? Maybe we can go back to the first advanced robot and their creator? How far does artificial intelligence go?

Aliens!

They're real and very alive. However, are they as dangerous as most think? Or are they more dangerous? Friendly? Or maybe not many know that they're real, maybe they've chosen a few humans to abduct, to experiment. Or even just one. Have they taken over Earth? Is the world better or worse with them?

The Apocolypse Is Here

Society has fallen. Not very many are left by now, but there are still fighters. Against a plague? Zombies? Radiation? Does all of humanity run out, leaving robots left? Mutations and diseases, survival plans and desperate measures.

Ice Age

Into the future, a future predicted by many scientists and conspirators alike. The next Ice Age is upon us. Who has those skills to survive in such a land? What kinds of animals and creatures lurk in the frozen wastelands? Are there clans of people? Rivaling clans? Or are there scarce numbers of people left and have grouped together?

A New Planet

As time on Earth continued, other planets were civilized with humans as well. Or maybe this is the first one? People are sent to discover this planet, to test it out for a certain period of time. Maybe so many have left Earth that only a few are left there. Left there out of stubbornness or to try to heal the Earth.

Taken Over

Sick of neglect and poor treatment, a species of creatures have taken over the world. Are these creatures supernatural? Aliens? Or perhaps just a group of people, a cult? How has society reacted to this? Are normals humans treated poorly? If so, how poorly? What are these creatures or people? What is their drive?
Specific Role Ideas:
Creature x Human Rebel
Human Slave
x Creature
Leader Creature x Creature
Creature x Human
Human Rebel x Human Rebel
Leader Creature x Human Slave
Human Slave x Human Slave

Please feel free to ask any questions! To contact me with any interest, PM me or a comment should do!

I also have a fandom search request here!
I have a Fairy Tale/Mythology search here!
I have a fantasy search here!
I have a modern search here!
I have a Historical search here!

Last edited:
Hello there! Reading through your post I found myself interested in the "Taken Over" roleplay with "Creature x Human Rebel" being the pairing.

Hello there! Reading through your post I found myself interested in the "Taken Over" roleplay with "Creature x Human Rebel" being the pairing.

Wonderful!! I would absolutely love to do that. Would you like to discuss more over PMs? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back