Talk to Each Other

I always be late on the OOC but had a lot of things going on with football combines and school and the like. 

Only thing that hit my heart was this crazyness of pulling Imani :OOOO. Don't hurt my soul :(

Also happy late Valentine to all of you my lovers. I sent you all gifts in the mail, let's just say I did but don't.

In honor of valentines day ^ <3

I always be late on the OOC but had a lot of things going on with football combines and school and the like. 

Only thing that hit my heart was this crazyness of pulling Imani :OOOO. Don't hurt my soul :(

Also happy late Valentine to all of you my lovers. I sent you all gifts in the mail, let's just say I did but don't.

In honor of valentines day ^ <3

I'm not anymore, boo. 

Also, I was sitting on the other end of my couch and didn't realize my volume was turned up all the way and I pressed play and my mom was like, "What the hell are you doing? I thought you were doing your homework! That's not homework!" and continued to rant before I showed her my screen. 

IT'S TIME. IT'S FUCKING TIME. I SCREAMED SO LOUD. IT'S SO MOTHER FUCKING TIME LIKE GOT DAMN IT'S TIME.

I also demand that @kairos ali now create pet names for us. Let's keep the love going and make some pet names

I'm not anymore, boo. 

Also, I was sitting on the other end of my couch and didn't realize my volume was turned up all the way and I pressed play and my mom was like, "What the hell are you doing? I thought you were doing your homework! That's not homework!" and continued to rant before I showed her my screen. 

I was wondering why you said this and then I pressed play. I'm so happy my roommate isn't in the room xD

Shit fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an aku. Just lives too far away.

Long Distance Relationships will Kill You

1. You don't have an Aku. He's one of a kind. lmao.

2. I won't comment on LDR. But being a Marine Veteran, got a lot of experience there. PEW PEW...EXPLOSION "you coming home soon?" "Nah baby I'm out here blowing shit up ...." "Be safe aku." "THAT'S (2nd) LIEUTENANT  AKU TO YOU." 

Good times. 

Hey buddy, you told me to get an Aku. I told you I already had one. Doesn't mean it's you lol.

And I think we're doing just fine despite the fact that we're LDR.

Hey buddy, you told me to get an Aku. I told you I already had one. Doesn't mean it's you lol.

And I think we're doing just fine despite the fact that we're LDR.

AKU IS THE GOAT. lmao. 

I don't doubt it, thus why I held my comments to meself. I'm a Former Fighter Pilot, but I don't drop ordinances for fun. (well kinda....it's fun af...but that's neither here nor there about the point) 

Hornet.  I was an all weather recon pilot who also did aerial support for spec ops...and that's all I can say about that 

Nice! Thank you for your service.

And no worries, that best friend of mine that I mentioned served with the 75th. I got used to being told "can't talk about that, OPSEC" pretty quick :smile9: He always had a lot of respect for the guys that flew CAS for them in Kandahar, though.

Nice! Thank you for your service.

And no worries, that best friend of mine that I mentioned served with the 75th. I got used to being told "can't talk about that, OPSEC" pretty quick :smile9: He always had a lot of respect for the guys that flew CAS for them in Kandahar, though.

IT WAS A PLEASURE UNTIL I CAUGHT MOLTEN METAL IN MY SIDE. 

I have respect for everyone on the ground. :P  They do a job I'm not confident I could. OCS was annoying enough for me lmao. Never had any ops in afghanistan, have been places in the middle east though. Still 0 recorded air to air kills since the gulf war....Fighters are becoming obsolete. I don't see the point of the raptors or f-35s outside of recon ...though I can hang my hat on the fact that finally we got a bird first (despite the engine fire problems lol) .  

going to shutup now or I'll go on about this.

Users who are viewing this thread