Talk to Each Other

Yeah you have no choice in this matter whatsoever. Nice try though. Lol. 

So WHENEVER your lovely self has time, I look forward to seeing  whatever you post. :3 

We love you.

Now never try to leave again.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are dicks who make my heart happy. 

I'll see what happens and how all of this goes down. But i love you butts and you make my heart super light and fluffy like I like my omelettes. 

I'm going through and reading these as I watch the Grammy's and I always love when RpN censers that  word and makes it say "I'm uncultured". I mean I understand why, but sometimes (like for this rp) it just fits and flows with what the character is saying.

I'm going through and reading these as I watch the Grammy's and I always love when RpN censers that  word and makes it say "I'm uncultured". I mean I understand why, but sometimes (like for this rp) it just fits and flows with what the character is saying.

I know sometimes, I just want to say that word just so I can see that

hold on....

I'm uncultured

That's when you pull an Aku and use a whole bunch of symbols to make it up so you're not deemed uncultured.

BUT YOU'RE WATCHING THE GRAMMY'S? I DON'T WATCH IT BECAUSE FUCK THE GRAMMYS BUT MY ROOMMATE IS AND OH MY GOODNESS BUSTA RHYMES. PRESIDENT AGENT ORANGE. I HAD TO STOP WHAT I WAS DOING AND WATCH IN DISBELIEF. 

The 'i'm uncultured' always irritates me. I know why, but it's in my vocabulary and I ain't uncultured. It's just APART of my culture. 

Like I rock with it being censored, but wish it had a different filter exchange. 

AND YAY IMANI :P  

The 'i'm uncultured' always irritates me. I know why, but it's in my vocabulary and I ain't uncultured. It's just APART of my culture. 

Like I rock with it being censored, but wish it had a different filter exchange. 

AND YAY IMANI :P  

That was the same issue I had. When I first saw it. Like I wrote it in my post and read a preview of it and I was like, "I didn't type that!" I asked a moderator about it and I went on this long rant about how the censor would do more harm than good. I'm not uncultured. It especially irked me because I was using the word in a FICTIONAL CONTEXT. I was like you wanna censor it, fine I get that, but don't sit there and insult people by automatically assuming anyone who uses it has bad intentions.

Yay for Mani indeed.

Logan and Imani's friendship makes me happy and I think everyone deserves a friendship like that in their lives. Well, minus one of you being a prostitute. If you can help it, don't be a prostitute. 

Logan and Imani's friendship makes me happy and I think everyone deserves a friendship like that in their lives. Well, minus one of you being a prostitute. If you can help it, don't be a prostitute. 

#IMANIANDLOGAN2K17 #ALLDAYEVERYDAY #GETLIKEUS #AINTNOBODYMESSINGWITHMYCLIQUE 

I don't know man. Tryna pay dat tuition 

You gotta do what you gotta do. If it means looking fine as fuck to take money from some dudes, by all means- get paid.

I have so much respect for pole dancers, though. Like yes, shake that ass. Bounce ya body. Teach me your ways of pole dancing.

Becoming a dancer is always the backup plan for ladies though, like those girls make great money and I'm all about getting tips too. Y'all see me on the pole one day, help a sister out and slip me a $20

*sips tea multiple times after reading Heartbreaker's post*

Should I be worried? I feel like I should be worried.

Becoming a dancer is always the backup plan for ladies though, like those girls make great money and I'm all about getting tips too. Y'all see me on the pole one day, help a sister out and slip me a $20

Hey, hey, hey, you gotta earn your money like anyone else, okay?

just kidding, I'd slip you at least a $50

Users who are viewing this thread