• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tales of Symphonia - Advanced/Detailed

Halfanelf

The Professor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all. I'm still struggling to build up a strong RP base, so I thought I'd get a little specific for a brief moment and narrow it down to one fandom at a time. First up is Tales of Symphonia, my favorite game for the last, oh...ten years?

I only like advanced writing. To me, this means correct punctuation, capitalization, and grammar; the capacity to create compelling posts with a balance of quality and quantity; and knowing the difference between possessives and plurals, "your" and "you're," "its" and "it's," etc. I can be very picky, but just put due effort into your posts. I have a degree in English, which I know can seem intimidating, but I really just want someone to whom the written word is as important as it is to me.

I only do MxF pairings. I also do not do smut, nor do I do disgustingly graphic and gory depictions of violence for the sake of violence. I love romance, and I love action and adventure and conflict, but if what you want is more R than PG-13, I'm not your gal. Plenty of very good stories do not have gratuitous violence and sex, and we're not here to be as morbid as possible; we're here to write complex stories.

In this fandom, my character is Raine. I don't like OCs, particularly, except as side characters, villains, or characters introduced at a much later point for plot progression. Along those lines, I'm perfectly willing to double as another canon of your choice--provided YOU agree to at least double as Regal for me. Raine/Regal is my OTP and the only non-underage-issue pairing, pretty much, that I won't change. Like Lloyd/Sheena? Zelos/Colette? No problem. Just...don't pair Presea with Kratos or something. That's just gross.

Oh, one more thing: I consider Dawn of the New World (Knight of Ratatosk) to be a mostly failed sequel and do not accept it as canon. Therefore, while the RP will probably be after the first game, it will NOT incorporate the second.

So anyway. Long-windedness aside, if you're interested, kindly drop me a line. ^_^ Thanks!

Please note that I will not respond to comment replies left on this thread except under special circumstances (e.g., you tell me you can't PM yet), as I would like to keep things tidy for future bumping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back