• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Ristafel

Are you craving for adventure? Or perhaps, a story to tell you children and grandchildren? Maybe just something to waste your free time? Or, to make your name be remembered as something great? Then you're in luck! I am recruiting new role players for a fantasy-adventure rp in a grand and continuously evolving world!

If you are interested in joining me, head on to the overview and see more details! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/tales-of-ristafel.105820/

----

This is a rework on the Age of Heroes, an old unfinished rp which was unfortunately abandoned due to some real life situations. This time, however, I assure you that I will try my best to make this a success!

Very interesting and original setting. Sadly I'm a brand new member and thus cannot pm you my character sheet yet (>:<), but if there's still room when I can I'mma see if I can get in on this.

I am interested, ill read over it more and work on a character.

Name: Gustav Ukter

Race: Human(Terran)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Skills and Abilities:

• Impractical Fist Fighting/Blunt Weapons - Gustav is not a violent person by blood and belief. Although when danger confronts him he has more than one way of disabling his opponent. Often fighting book in hand, using his swiftness to dodge incoming attacks and retaliating with his holy books as blunt weapons.
  • Holy Scripture - After years of dedication to learning the ins and outs of the Crean holy books and parchments, he is able to use his knowledge of the holy scripture to do a numinous amount of things. His knowledge is often used to outsmart and have a foresight of what may happen in a situation. Seeing through dreams and nightmares and deciphering their true meaning. This also allows him to work on converting believes of pagan religions to the truth of The Crean Order.
  • Creature Manipulation - Prayers to Crea grant the basic mind manipulation of simpler beings of the land. Believed to be Crea granting a trusted follower a companion to link the worldly dreams and Crea herself. These companionship's between follower and creature can be short or long term, but never permanent. They also grant the follower a set amount of power helping them rejuvenate themselves faster and feel well rested.
  • Dream-Scaping - Wielding the power of Holy dreams grants the power to move the world. Terraforming the land, or even dismantling a wall. Depending on how large of an area is dream-scaped, the more exhausted the caster will become.
  • Diplomacy - Gustav often uses words to manipulate situations in his favour, well endowed in the way of words, and negotiation.
  • Architecture - After building many churches and holy buildings, as well as his own. Gustav knows how a building stands how to construct one and how to make one fall.
  • Divine Protection - Gustav can call upon Crea's powers to create a divine intervention to create a holy aegis to defect harm.
  • Purging Nightmares - Gustav wields a unique power of light in his soul allowing him to fend off nightmares.

Equipment:

Gustave is often found wearing a light white hooded robe with gold trim hood down during the day and up at night. He carries a bag full of Crean Holy Manuscripture. One book containing many Dreams he carries in his right arm, this book's hard cover is made from dreamstone. (A substance from Crean history, said to ward off nightmares.)

Appearance:

A younger looking male man, with an above average muscle mass. Short in stature around 5'10''. Clean cut bald man with deep blue eyes and a crooked nose. His hands were clean other than dirt and grim under his nails from his construction and work with the land. Often did not wear shoes, and the bottoms of his feet were covered in stain of dirt and mud.

Personality:

Gustav is a man of simple taste. He does not want to fight and is seeking peace between everyone and everything. His life taking part from religious and druid styles. A keen with nature, but always wondering cities and villages looking to convert more pagan followers. A relatively loving person, and will tend to protect people if it is within his power. Does not like to kill, but has no problem fightign for self defence, and likes to disable his opponent and attempt to convert them, and teach them.

Backstory:

Born to a small village in the outskirts of Ristafel his family was poor and hard working. When he was young he would help his father build new houses for the ever growing population. His mother was a local baker, and he never toke to many cooking skills, he did attempt to help his mother as much as he could. Working with his father taught him many skills when it came to architecture. He believed this would be the rest of his life, and accepted that. One peaceful days that he did not work, he would spend his time in the forests and vast landscapes, he loved getting lost in nature. He toke up painting and began to paint the beautiful landscapes full of creatures he found to be very friendly and interesting.

When Gustav hit his late teenage years, he was a very well renown builder known well by most villages. He traveled far, but never sticking to paths, he was a woodland walker. Which he began to learn short-cuts which gave him an advantage when travelling. Eventually he was invited in by a local priest in one of the cities he was working in. The priest offered Gustav some dream tea, which was known to open the eyes of many to the ways of Crea. Stricken by the magical liquid, Gustav became interested. The priest taught him of the way of the dreams and nightmares, and how the world was created, and what created the vast landscapes that he loved so much. He began diving into the holy books and teaches of how the dreams came to be, and how to manipulate them.

Years later, Gustave became a priest of his own church, sharing the teachings of the Crean Order. Building his own church, and building his own small village of followers. Although, he still takes long vacations to journey deep into the woods and go on adventures as he used to do when he was young. This time looking for more people to convert and join him in his small village!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back