• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Raeligard

1680991905693-png.1079576

Thea Schuerer

~~~
Listening to the replies and lengthy response from Rhoshanna, Thea's eyes began to narrow as her jaw twitched, all of these intrigues bothering her, though from an angle of her father's teachings, with maybe a bit of thinking from herself, as herself. As if searching for the words she opens her mouth to speak and stops, before finally continuing once all is said and done.

"I am not so sure this is just a reveal party. I would keep very close ears and eyes to what he says and does and more importantly who comes and stays the whole three days as you said. He may indeed be searching for people to sell his wine to once more with a good part of his workforce no longer burning alive... Or he may be seeking allies for his cause. The fact the Imperials or at least someone in the Empire is helping him, that bothers me, as the destruction of his main city would end such a minor Lord as Ainsworth. I come from the hinterlands. We are a poor people, proud yet simple, our Lords have been ended by bad harvests and survive only because of outside aid." A pause follows before she continues.

"And there is one more pressing matter that needs addressing. Or rather addressing now before then. What if this Schwarzald was connected to the events in the warehouse?

The realm is a big place, but I rather not have us go there and they and our new comrades exchange glances and one side attempts to kill the other with a kitchen knife. It would be nice if we could come to a gentleman's agreement and not start a scuffle with one another, in fact so nice, that must be the case. But should we confirm they are there, then by the Goddess and Guild we must make use of who they watch to keep them being watched, then the rest of us can pursue this search."

"I can't say I'm comfortable with ditching my armor, but if we get in a fight there, we've lost the mission. Only other question I have is when do we leave and what sort of plan is there in mind for us? Risax there I doubt is going to be sneaking around anywhere."

Interactions: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse (Rhoshanna)

Last edited:
Jf5CChj.png

Time: 3 / 16 / 422AC, nightfall

lunar_moth lunar_moth
That was a lot of talking.

As in, more talking than Lori really wanted to track at the moment. At least the name stood out though! Roschanna De Luna, the Lunar Enchantress! What a cool name! With something like that, she definitely had to be a big shot, especially if all the jobs she got were with the nobility of Raeligard. Really, the birdkin beastfolk didn't super get why some of the other adventurers were being so standoff-ish, but maybe that was just because she wasn't paying too much attention to them to begin with. It was already enough for her, trying to mish-mash together the core meaning behind the speeches that were being spoken.

She managed it though. It seemed like there were plenty of people who liked speaking these days. Had plenty of practice on that front, while on the front of work, it looked like they were just going to be hired as servants during a social event. Which was great, because Lori now had experience with that too!

"Hehehe," she giggled, gaze turning towards Endy on the other side. "Gotta bring out the rusty cudgels again, right?"

Falco remained uncharacteristically quiet as the conversation marched on. The moment the self-proclaimed 'Enchantress' took over the proceedings, he could see the change in demeanor. She wasn't the same playful, aggressively flirty woman he had fled from on the guild hall's steps. On one hand, he preferred this over that, as she seemed slightly more genuine now... but only slightly. On the other hand, he couldn't wrap his head around why she approached them in such a whimsical manner previously. The juxtaposition wierded him into silence.

When Lucia spoke up, Falco had high hopes. He knew the girl didn’t like De Luna, mostly on reputation alone, but felt she had the linguistic skills and social experience to meet the woman at her level, something Falco didn't feel equipped to do. Unfortunately, her opening statement was about how much she detested De Luna’s way of speaking, followed almost immediately by accusing her of spewing ‘falsities’ and playing games, and concluding that this woman was only meeting with them because she needed to, not out of a desire to be of assistance to the Guild.

With a small groan, Falco decided he needed some of that wine right about now. He poured a generous portion of it into his glass as the bottle made the rounds, and downed it far quicker than one ought to. He sullenly returned to eating, all while the woman gave Lucia a thorough course correction. Although she never raised her voice, it was clear the elf’s insinuations had struck a nerve. She seemed to be in control of herself but, when Cephilia urged her to let it go, it was obvious this woman was on a tear and Lucia’s remarks had cut deeper than they appeared. Her integrity and entire reason for being here had been called into question, after all. Even if that hadn’t been Lucia’s intention, she couldn’t very well carry on without addressing it.

Falco mentally checked out after that, but when she dropped the bombshell that she was Rena’s mother, he nearly inhaled the slice of bread he was chewing on. The boy sputtered and wheezed, but, after pounding his chest a bit, it traveled down the correct passage and he recovered. Well, he recovered physically. Psychologically, he would need some time.

So, the similarities he saw weren’t his imagination… not that he spent much time imagining either of them. Upon being mentioned, Rena turned as red as the wine being passed around and seemed to literally shrivel into a tiny ball. If she could make herself disappear through sheer willpower, she probably would. It didn't take a genius to see why the two didn't spend much time together... though Falco suspected there was more to it than just their personalities. Earlier in the day, Rhoschanna had avoided entering the guild hall, the most obvious place to see Rena.

Yet again, there was more going on with this woman than it seemed. She definitely had secrets... but most people do, right? For now, Falco was convinced that she's not a femme fatale, but a damsel in distress. And that means I'm up, he thought with a slick grin. He finally put aside his snacks and focused in on the conversation, as the woman explained more about their target, why she suspected him of wrongdoing, and what she hoped they could do about it.

Doesn't sound like she has much of a case against this guy, but I guess it can't hurt to check him out, Falco thought, ponderously rubbing his chin like a detective on the case. All he was missing was a magnifying glass, longcoat, and a knitted cap.

No sooner was she done, than Hyss spoke up once more. "If approved, then I will perform to the best of my ability in this mission, and see it through," she said.

"Your support is appreciated, young lady, but it begs the question," Rhoschanna said. "What are your 'abilities?' Can you be trusted to perform the role of a servant? You lower your head like one, yet your words betray you."

Oof, Falco thought. This seemed as good a place as any for him to speak up, but the woman looked to Thea next, for the knight had asked some questions as well.

"That is the the second reason I would prefer to have as many of you as possible," she said. "While I prefer not to think any of you are foolish enough to pull a knife at a napkin fight, I also ackowledge the possiblity of a more... mmm, physical reaction. If this does devolve to violence, we will want the manpower." She briefly looked to Hyss. "And, as they say, variety is the spice of life. Even those who seem ill-suited to this may yet surprise me."

"I'm in. I wanna be a guard," Falco said, instinctively raising his hand like a schoolboy, only to promptly realize what he'd done and snatch it back down.

"Ah, he speaks!" Rhoschanna said, smiling from ears to ears in a way which unnerved him. "Not you, darling, though I am charmed by your enthusiasm. I would prefer those of the appropriate demeanor or with easily-concealable weapons pose as servants. That means you, Hysydice, Endy, Talio, and Lori. For guard duty, I propose Thea, Lupa, Risax, and Sakura. Cressey can go either way; I have not yet made up my mind on her. As for Miss Edelgarde..." There it was, that devillish smile again.

"She's with me," Cephilia cut in. "I'll come as your plus-one. She'll be my personal assistant."

For the first time today, Rhoschanna looked genuinely shocked. After a small pause, she applauded. "Ohohoho, I quite like you with a bit of drink in your system, Cece. That is deliciously clever!" she said. "What better way to hide Kriegslowe at the ball than to have an obvious Kriegslowe at the ball."

"Won't that piss the guy off?" Falco said, confused. "We're trying to dig up evidence, right, not put him on edge?"

"They are not mutually exclusive, dear," Viv exclaimed. "Applying a bit of pressure can make the enemy slip up, especially one as volatile as Garreth Ainsworth. It's weaponized paranoia. Risky, but not without merit."

Hearing the doting centaur lecture them on psychological warfare was a bit jarring, but if there was anyone's advice he trusted, it was Viv's. Falco nodded, though he still wasn't sure how to feel about the risks of this. On one hand, having an S-Rank adventurere tag along would be a boon if this mission imploded. On the other hand, she -and, by extension, Lucia-- would be targeted by Ainsworth. And Rhoschanna would catch hell for inviting them. Then again, Rhoschanna probably had ways of charming Garreth into letting it slide.

If he's not a bad guy, he won't have any problem with it. If he is... well, his reaction to them will be telling, Falco thought, putting on his metephorical detective cap once more.

"If there are any objections to your roles, I'm all ears," Rhoschanna said. "Pun unintended. Nothing's set in stone yet. Party's in four days, so we still have time to set you up with some appropriate attire and, perchance, a bit of etiquette training." She didn't look at anyone in particular, but they could probably guess who she was referring to.

Interaction(s): Reinhardt Reinhardt (Arien) / RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun (Thea) / EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Lucia) / Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko (Hyss) / Topless Topless (Sakura) / Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Risax) / King Crimson King Crimson (Cressey) / lunar_moth lunar_moth (Endymion) / Silver Wolf Silver Wolf (Lupa) / TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (Talio) / ERode ERode (Lori)

Last edited:
1667717996413.png

interaction: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun
Risax nodded along taking in the information trying to understand it seemed as if others wjere more in the know then himself but frankly that wad fine he’d been brought up to speed along with everyone else, they where dealing with a Garreth Ainsworth, embittered with the guild after some incidences that lead to the death of his family members and he was a possible suspect for the very unfourtante destruction of the guild in karfen, overall rather worrisome that they would be expected to well infiltrate his party more or less risax already rather worried hyss could hardly hold her tounge in polite company let alone at something so important, luckily he felt that he’d be more the capable of dealing with the situation at least tactfully beyond his... strange appearance. “Well aside form some minor concerns I do wounder what role you’d have me serve I’m incredibly out of place unless mr Ainsworth hires many arachne as staff for some reason“ Risax commented awkwardly scratching the back of his head as he looked at everyone else wanting to see what they’d say. Attention turning to thea as she spoke mentioning his... sizableness as it where. “Hmm yes thea I’m sure it’s accounted for in our friend plan here, right miss Rhoschanna?” He’d say with an awkward chuckle. “Ah guard it is then! I’m sure I can find something that makes me more.. gruff I suppose hardly that scary or guardlike but i assure you it’s likely the best option” he’d comment confidently happy that he had a place in this plan even if he couldn’t sneak around he could at least simply listen in to conversation as they happened.

Celandine_2.png

Sakura saw Hyss smirked underneath her mask, but even though she appreciated it, her face could not help her show it. "So, just want to clarify; half of us will tend to the guests while the other half will act as security around the venue? Is that correct?" Sakura asked Roschanna "I have no objections with the role, but I do have this one concern; our disguises. Are the ones who will act as servants required to wear butler and maid uniforms? And are the ones who will act as guards required to wear some sort of standard-issued armor? The former sounded easy to find, but the latter is rather hard to get for two specific reasons; one is when you have the more feral beastkin among the ranks like me and Risax and the other is because this is a time of peace, obtaining standardized armor is hard to get considering you have to enlist in the army first and then undergo training before you receive your armor, during which you will then be assigned various duties under the watchful eye of the government."

"Unless you want us to pose as members of the mercenary group as you've mentioned, but the point is; how exactly are we going to get our disguises, especially to us posing as guards?"
Sakura voiced her concern, although a lot more lengthy than she expected.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse @AllofYou

Thea Schuerer

~~~
Speaking up at what the Cephilia, Rhoshanna and Sakura said in turn. Looking at the three she speaks up. "Correct me if I speak out of place, but you are worrying too much Sakura. The National Army only keeps a uniformed presence at key events or where a very important person is, and even then, it will have Kreigslowen in attendance. Local levies differ in equipment and quality, and we will be there in our official capacity should all else fail. Also, that is not how standardized armor comes to be per see. The visiting guests and nobility are normally responsible for their own security. And a guild presence has been hired, we have no reason to sulk to the shadows, even if we cannot be brazened, least a situation calls for it.

So, I assume that company will only be guarding him or as guests themselves. You may need to get clothing more suitable to the event however."

Pausing at that she gave a shrug. "Also most of you aren't trained to behave like the guard or have a poor understanding of our society in general to pull off that role. We aren't spies and while we will be out to gather information, it is often better to be than to seem as my father would say.

There are other things you got wrong, but I have neither time nor inclination to teach you of them. Just be as natural and respectful as you can. Even should a Lord sneer and look down at you, do not take the bait."

With that her attention then fell squarely upon Cephilia. "While I doubt, he has a means to be dangerous to you, Cephilia, least he wishes to blow up his mansion, won't your presence alert him? Though I suppose the more eyes on you is the fewer eyes on us."

Then it was finally upon Rhoshanna. "When do we leave and what else information should we know before we arrive? I need make my armor presentable, least I mix in part of the nice clothing I bought at the insistence of Lucia. There is one other issue I need see to before we leave. Lest others have concerns to voice."

Interactions: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse (Rhoshanna, Cephilia) Topless Topless (Sakura)

DECA5273-6B48-44B2-A642-9805CB3F863F.jpeg
int. ERode ERode

“Ach! I really, really hope it will be more dignified this time around! The person I became that day still haunts me…” Endymion whinges, putting on a melodramatic air. “At the very least, I’ll accept a silly outfit if it means I don’t have to whack grabby diners.”

He grimaces at the thought, but his mind is already whirring away behind the scenes. Granted, he’s never been an expert on social cues, but even he can feel that something’s not adding up. Poor Ainsworth is his initial reaction. A loss so great seemed reason enough to hole up for the better part of a decade. But then, being so isolated, it seemed as if there had to be a third party (or fourth, or fifth, depending on how deep this went) involved in Krafen’s annhilation. And then, what— was it someone he was in cahoots with, or someone with their own personal vendetta?

He drums his fingertips along the tabletop as he thinks and falls back into silence. Hopefully there is no whacking, but then, it seems as if there might be some darker powers lurking behind the shadows after all.

1680620660641-png.1078612

Interaction: Luna, Cephilia AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Lucia EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen
Mentions: Hysydice Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
This Ainsworth person seemed like an enigmatic figure. If the guild suspects his involvement in the krafen incident, then perhaps this investigation would be fruitful and interesting afterall.

"Hmmm..." And just like plans were already being made by the sly Enchantress Luna. While most of the team groupings made some sense. He found it strange that he would include Hysydice as the servant list considering his previous encounter with her.

Right after concluding his morning sales, Talio would park his wagon right outside guild hall. While walking towards the hall, he did some number crunching and saw that he had just earned a little bit over break even from today’s sales. While he can’t it was necessarily a bad day, these types of profits weren’t going to get him very far. But now was not the time for that. His stomach rumble, heralding the time to eat.

Feeling extra adventurous today, Talio decided to skip the rations and instead wanted to eat what was available at the guild mess hall. While the were many choices to choose from, decided to order something that he was bit more familiar with. A simple steak adorned with fried potatoes and gravy. When he had received his order, he could see that it did not look as appetizing as he thought it would be nonetheless, food is food.

Searching around for place to sit, his eyes would eventually see a familiar snakefolk, sitting by her lonesome self. He remember that she was one of first new faces he saw in the guild, apart from his own teammates. Walking towards her, Talio would give he his usual greeting before offering to sit with her. “Good afternoon, Hysydice. How are you doing today? And would you mind if I joined you for lunch?” From he could tell, Hyss was a rather reserved person for the most part, preferred to be alone. But then again she could just be on the shy side.

“That’s Hys..” she sighed, letting it go, by now knowing he wouldn’t get it. He was close, but if no one else could, then she wouldn’t expect him to. It was on brand of her to correct him of course, but as he was close enough, she let it go. It wasn’t as bad as Falion’s pronunciation anyway. Regardless, he seemed to have joined her for lunch regardless of her answer, having already decided. “Who are you again?” she asked casually.

“Its me. Talio. Talio Ferromanus.” The merchant reintroduced himself once more, hoping that it would jog her memory. “I was the person giving his teammates clocks and had a hooked hand.” Talio removed his glove, revealing his prosthetic hand, feeling that it would sufficient enough for her to remember him. At the end of he would smile, hoping that she would atleast remember his signature smile.

“Oh, right,” she nonchalantly said as he affirmed his name. But as he mentioned the clocks that did jog her memory, and a flash of recognition came over her face. “Yes, of course. You. Talio Ferromanus.” She let that hang there, then thought about it. Why had he come to her? “Do you need something?” she ventured, only assuming such.

“No, nothing in particular. I just came to here to eat and perhaps enjoy some company?” She seemed he had been expecting from her. It was likely that she was not used to simply having colleagues that were just that…colleagues, with no hidden agenda or harmful intentions. “I have feeling we might get to work together some day, so we might as well get to know each other.” He noted that she was one the newer recruits, despite being one rank higher than him. It was very likely that he one day have to work for him. “Now then, may I sit next to you?” He asked once more. He didn’t want to be rude and understood that some people would very much prefer to be alone some times.

“Nothing?” Hyss repeated, with a cock of her head. She was not like him; she wasn’t chatty. “You already asked that. I do not recall denying it.” That was as good an answer as any, was it not? She had given him some regard. “What do you mean, get to know each other?”

“You sound surprised.” Talio finally sat down next to the young lady, once she had essentially given him permission to do so. Her manner of speech was odd, like she wasn’t used to interacting with people, at least not as often. “Well, usually it would start with people telling a little bit about themselves to each other. We try to find topics of mutual interest to talk about.” He began cutting into his steak, inspecting if it was cooked with the right specifications. And surely enough it was medium rare, just the way he liked it. “The more we know about each other the easier for us to work with each other. At least thats the working theory. Hmm how about this.. We take turns asking each other questions?” He suggested a method of breaking the ice, hoping that she would be able to understand each other better.

“I’ll start. What made you join this guild?” deciphering the person’s purpose was a good way to tell understand what type of person were day. An important piece of the puzzle so to speak. Did she want to make a name for herself? A glory seeker? Did she join to help people? An altruistic goal? Or perhaps something else. People’s stories were always interesting to Talio.

“I suppose I am. Most people have something they want.” She furrowed her brows, which, that and her eyes, were the only part of her face he could see. “Mutual interest?” What was that? Hyss didn’t think many people shared interests with her. “See? You do want something.” She pursed her lips. “But I concede knowing ones’ allies is only beneficial when working with them, and in trusting them.” She frowned beneath her mask. Asking questions? This wasn’t what she thought her morning would be like, nor was she any good at this sort of thing. What on earth should she ask?

Okay. That was definitely a prying question. Was this what he meant? She’ll give some noncommittal answer. “I heard the guild had a good reputation. I’ve heard good things about it and its people. So I came here to train. To get stronger.” That was the truth, no one could fault her for that. “I s.. Suppose I’ll return the question to you.”

"Hmm I see…" Talio while her answers were somewhat true. The merchant knew when some was not too interested in a certain topic. "I joined the guild to make a name for myself. My family has a long-standing tradition of pilgrimages where each member would travel to a foreign land and either sell their wares or find some other form to earn money to send back to the family." He could go more in depth but he thought that explanation is sufficient for now.

Maybe she just had a hard time talking to people in general, that's the vibe that Talio was getting at least. "What are your interests, Hysydice? You mentioned training and getting stronger, does your interest lie in combat perhaps?" Maybe he'll get a better read with this question.

She tilted her head when he began with “make a name for myself”, not realizing he was that ego-centric. But when he went on about familial traditions she perked up. “Oh, I see. Interesting. I also… have various familial traditions I adhere to..” she murmured, head dipping as she became melancholic and nostalgic over it. “Interests?” she repeated, looking back up at him. “Hm, yes. I suppose my interests lie in combat. In being stronger. Training. Learning new trades of combat, or other useful things that help me survive.”

The more he listened the Hyss, the more he realized how underdeveloped this person's social skills were. But there was a certain type of innocence within her that kept him curious. That along with her garb that resembled a warrior from another land. "It's actually your turn to ask the question. But I shall ask another. While sparing Thea, I was told that my fighting more so resembled you and Falcos. One which relied on unorthodox techniques and subterfuge. So that got me curious. What exactly is your style of fighting?" And maybe from there he can sell her some of his wares.

“You sparred with Thea?” Hyss questioned. She hadn’t even considered this person would do such a thing. Then again, hearing how her fighting style compared to Falco’s of all people made her second question this whole thing. Simply put, it rubbed her the wrong way. “Oh what grounds does my fighting style resemble Falion’s?” she asked back, as if she hadn’t heard his own question.

“To be honest, I am not really sure. I’ve never fought you or Falion, it was simply the observations of your friend Thea.” He could sense that perhaps there was some level of animosity between the snake girl and knight, likely something to do with the mission. “Though if I had to guess, I think you’re a type of person that prefers to attack in a more indirect way. From the shadows perhaps? Or the blind spots of your opponents?” Based on the story books he read as a kid, that was how these “ninjas” as they call them, preferred to attack. “Are you by any chance a “ninja” of some sort?” she certainly dressed like one.

‘Friend?’ Hyss thought with some surprise.

“Hmhmmhm..” Hyss stewed, clearly displeased. Something about being compared to Falion of all people just made her feel disgust. But his explanation made her consider the whole thing. “Hm.. Truthfully, I suppose I never thought about how I fought. Nor do I really think about how Falion um fights. So, I wouldn’t be the one to know if we are.. in fact.. ahem, ‘similar’. As my -um- ‘friend’ said.”

“A ninja.. Hm. Yes. I suppose you could say so,”
Hyss answered with a nod. “I do prefer to attack from blind spots. I’m not sure if that’s how that boy fights, or you, but I do prefer it. Still, not all fights go that way. I tend to be -well, for lack of a better word- scrappy. I suppose I do consider all my options for combat, and use the ones I think are best. I am always open to learning new techniques. Anything to make me stronger, or help me survive. I am not one to shun those things. It is foolish to do so. If you stick to your own ideas, or code, or whatever, when something else could’ve helped you, then you die, well, that is stupid, is it not? There are those that are too concerned with their own pride. I am only concerned with surviving.” She looked at him. “I suppose, from what I have observed, Falion also prefers surviving, even if he adds his own ego to the mix. But, I have no idea if any of what I said describes you.”

“Hmm I see, you’re an ambush fighter then. One that takes advantage of the element of surprise. Interesting.” Talio couldn’t hope but stroke his chin as he enjoyed the rest of his steak. His mind briefly wondered what type of tools and equipment would a person like her utilize to take full advantage of the moment of surprise. “Then you are a practical person. You do whatever is necessary to gain an advantage over your opponent, regardless of what people think.” Talio gave the girl a short analysis of what her fighting style may be just from talking to her. “Well..that is a sentiment I can relate to. To a certain extent at least.”

That said, he did quickly notice how unhappy she was when she was being compared to Falion. “You seem to dislike being compared to your comrade Falion. Is there something wrong about the way he fights? As I recall Thea spoke highly of him. In fact, she also said you too were an effective combatant.” And of course he would omit the part about her having a unique personality.

“While I do not like people knowing how I fight, you are an ally, I suppose, so it is fine. But, yes, I prefer to use anything to my advantage.” Hyss agreed. “You do?”

Hyss cocked her head, and frowned a bit. “I do not know much about Falion, so you could say I do not have much of an opinion. But what I do know of Falion… He is a philanderer. A chauvinist. A womanizer. He lets his silly side out too often, and makes light of things he probably should not. There are times it is obviously how he copes, but other times it becomes a distraction. I did not like hearing how I compared to Falion. But from what you said, it does not sound that is what Thea meant, so it is fine. I still question how we fight the same…” For the longest time, she thought he was merely a civilian playing adventurer, or worse, playing hero. But her view had changed a bit after that last mission. From what she saw, Falion liked using knives. While she had a few throwables of her own, she couldn’t help but think it wasn’t the same as how she used a big glaive.

“Did she?” Hyss smirked a little under her mask. “I got the impression she did not like me very much.”

“Hmm I see. Perhaps your observations are not far from the truth, but at the same time, he must be a decent enough ally if someone like Thea would respect them.” Talio took a moment to enjoy his meal further, cutting it into smaller pieces before continuing his discussion. “And I don’t think thats what Thea meant. She was actually more so implying that I could learn from both you and Falion as oppose to her. From what I gather, her fighting style is much more straight forward, one befitting a trained knight. Either way, I am inclined to agree with her. My best inventions often comes from inspiration gained from interacting with new things or people.” In fact, his spitting blades were inspired by some cobras he saw in the market one day.

“You don’t necessarily need to like someone to work well with them. Though I would think that certainly helps. Besides, I find that people that are not easily likeable tend to be honest with themselves as they are not willing to put on farce just to seem more approachable. In a sense, they remain as true to themselves as they can and every around them. I take you’re this type of person?” He went out on a limb, made a conclusion on his observations with her. She was rough around the edges because she did not know are didnt see the importance of phrasing or context. Her words would often come out unfiltered, lacking any of the usual politeness or pleasantries.

“Huh, is that so? Learn from me?” Hyss was surprised to hear such a thing. What did she have to teach? Did this guy fight like her? Really? “Did you say, inventions?”

Hyss stared at him as he began to talk about people, their personalities, and their selves. Under her mask, her mouth was agape. “Uhhhhh…” She had no idea. “I hadn’t ever thought about it. I suppose I am honest..” Sorta, anyway. Was that what it meant to be honest? Or forthright? Hyss wasn’t the type to put on any sort of farce, that much was true. She wouldn’t even know how. “I guess I just do not see a reason to play with words. Come out and say what you’re thinking, or needing. Dancing around the subject only makes things harder and more complicated. Anything more complicated can jeopardise a mission. I go out of my way to not jeopardise missions.

“Yes inventions. For better or for worse I often rely more so on my tools to fight for me rather then my own technique and skills. “As to being honest and straight forward. Such attitudes can often lead a lot problems if you lack one component to manage yourself properly..”nuance”. While its good to stay true to yourself, there will be times that it would be far more beneficial to simply stay quiet and keep your thoughts to yourself.” As a merchant, Talio was well-versed in the art of negotiating and misdisrection from mercantile standpoint, but such lesson could easily be applicable to other aspects of life as well. “Just as dancing around the subject can cause complications, it also goes without saying that at times being too direct can often lead to complications as well.” People need to learn how to get what they want without being to obvious about it. “My point is, at times it can be beneficial for you to be less direct with your intentions.”

“Ah, interesting. I had always wondered who made my weapon,” Hyss commented, not implying it was him, but the fact she had thought about who made the invention that was her transforming glaive. She furrowed her brow. “Nuance? What do you mean? You can be… Too direct?” Hyss was clearly struggling to understand. “If you mean my words may hurt another’s feelings, well that is their problem, is it not? I will not change my words just because some random person might take offense. How should I know if what I say will hurt their precious feelings? They should learn to toughen up and not be so fragile.” She frowned. “What situation would benefit from being less direct?”

“Hmmm what would be the best way to explain this….” Talio stroked his chin, trying to think of an appropriate way verbalize the concept of nuanced. “Alright then. Lets put it this way. Lets say you’re tasked with obtaining information from a group of individuals from a foreign land. Now, the most direct way you could approach this is by going up to them and asking for it directly. Maybe you’ll thrown in some bribes, threats to them or their family etc which can vary in effectiveness. Either way, these group individuals might eventually unwillingly give you said information after all that. But after that you’ll likely never be welcomed there again after that.” Talio was essentially reciting an old spy story he read. Whether or not it was true was another thing. “Now then. Lets try a different approach. Instead of going for the direct approach. You instead come in as a normal adventurer, and say you’re interested in working for them. Do note that you’re not lying, you’re simply omitting information that might cause unnecessary conflict. You do a few odd jobs for them and eventually gain favor from them. You use that favor to your advantage to have them willingly give that information to you. Hell, they may even prove yourself to your in your future endeavours. “And that concluded his little lesson.

“My point is, Hysydice, you may see it as their problem when people get angry at your behaviour. But you must also understand that their uncooperativeness can become a problem to you as well, especially when you need something from them.” Talio paused for moment to wipe his mouth before placing the cullery in the correct position as befitting of a gentlemen like him. “As to how you know when something might offend certain people..that comes with experience. Tell me Hysydice, which would be easier for you to do? To make someone change their personality on your behalf? Or to change your words to be a bit more approachable?” He was trying to teach her that at times, it would be in their best interest to be “nice” to someone, not because they like them, but because it simply resolves issues faster.

“Alright alright. But that scenario you describe is an infiltration mission. It would be foolish to antagonise your enemies or targets in that scenario; no, I meant when in conversation with people you know. But I suppose I will concede that interactions can be difficult and vary person to person.” That was the answer she would give him.

“Exactly. But think about it this way, would it also not be foolish to antagonize your allies? Your way of interaction can also be interpret as antagonizing. Regardless of whether it was your intention to do so, you must take care when speaking to your companions, lest you want them to be hated by them due to misunderstandings. “ Talio took a gulp of water, quenching his thirst, knowing that he might very well need it to fully explain this to her. “You say that it is their fault for getting angry, but at the same time, you likely made no effort to understand what is the source of their ire. Imagine this. Let’s say I am a very spiteful person, that hates snakekin for some ungodly reason. And I approached you and called you a “lonesome dungeater” because that is my “honest” opinion of you. Would it be your fault that you’re angry or annoyed by my comment, or mine?”

He probably could not tell, but she was frowning heavily. She was staring directly at his face, so maybe he could. Whatever the case, she hardly knew this person. It felt patronising the way he was condescending down to her. “You are good at lecturing strangers,” she pointed out flatly. “That is a stupid example, because I am not a “lonesome dungeater”, whatever that is. Stating stupid things that are lies should gain ire. I do not lie. Regardless, I tire of this conversation, so I will take my leave.”

“Wait. I apologize if I was too harsh on you, but I was merely trying to give you a concise answer. Though I must you correct you on one matter. In this case, this hypothetical spiteful person is not lying, he is verbalizing an opinion.” He made one more attempt to talk to her, hoping she would at least listen to his last few statements. “Based on Thea’s statements, as well as my own observations, I do believe I can learn at lot from your combat skills and ingenuity.” If she truly was a ninja type, then would likely have other tools that she could use to tilt the battle in her favor.

“And for the record, no I do not think you are a “lonesome dungeater.”. I think you’re a skilled individual that is often misunderstood because of your straightforwardness.I’d say in most cases, your intentions are good, but the main issue is many people don’t approve of your methods, regardless of their effectiveness.” That was certainly the vibe he was getting from this ninja. Talio would know, as he too is very similar minded. He just does a bette job of hiding it.

Opinions that are lies, are still lies,” she pointed out. The word ‘opinion’ did not absolve one of any criticism or consequence. She cocked her head when he basically complimented her. “If you understand, then I do not understand all this talk.” She scoffed. “They do not approve of good intentions or effectiveness? Nonsense. That is their problem, then, like I said.” She snickered, “But as for what you said, I suppose people could learn from my skills, I hadn’t really thought about it; I had only considered what it was I needed to learn.”

Talio was flabbergasted by what he had just heard coming from the snake. It was clear that he had underestimated just how close-minded this lady was. Had she been living in the wild for that long? Nonetheless, his face lack any sort of reaction whatsoever. “Hmm yes of course. But vice versa, I think you can learn from other people as well.” He added his own words towards the end of the discussion.

And thats when he realized, that Hysysdice would be a great candidate for study. He could use the data gathered from her fighting style as inspiration for future projects. “Actually…would you mind if I watched during one of your training sessions? If nothing else, I just want to compare notes of how a ninja actually fights in real life as oppose to the way they supposedly fight in the books I’ve read in the past. Who knows, you might even inspire a few new inventions.” Inspiration rarely comes from when you expect it to.

“Huh?” Hyss began. “You want to watch me train?..” That sounded odd. “I’ve never used that word - ‘ninja’. I’ve never called myself that. But if you want.. I guess I wouldn’t stop you. I’m curious enough for why you want to watch me to allow it. I.. don’t know what inventions I could inspire, but if there is something, then I’d like to see it – out of curiosity’s sake.”

Considering how well that went, he had second thoughts about letting Hysydice partake in any role that required her to have any form of social interaction. While her determination to follow through with the mission was truly admirable, he had doubts about whether she had the right attitude to actually perform the role assigned to her. But his concerns were quickly diverted to another topic when Miss Cephilia proposed that Miss Lucia would be the one to be posing as her assistant. "Congratulations on your apprenticeship, Miss Lucia." Talio joked to the elf, giving her a cheeky smile. He had a slight hint of envy about her position, even if it was only for investigation. He is certain Miss Cephilia, had her reasons for not choosing him instead. "Mayhaps you would need a second assistant?" It was worth a shot asking for it. Besides, he was sure he could play a much more convincing assistant.

"Hmm perhaps I can take it a step further a pose as a repairman of some sort. I certainly have the tools needed to look like one. And who knows, maybe they'll even give me access to areas which are less public." If this estate is old as they say it is, then surely they would need to get some repairs to be done. "Miss Luna, I am guessing you've already been to the venue of few times, already. If so, would it be possible for you to sketch a map of the place? Perhaps you could inform us about areas of interest and which ones to avoid while "undercover". Aside from Lord Ainsworth, is there anyone else of note that we need to be mindful about?" The noble himself doesnt like that big of threat, what he was worried more about were the people that he surrounded himself with.

Lupa_Banner.jpg
Interactions: AnonyMouse AnonyMouse (NPCs)
For most of her time between doing a couple oddjobs and the meeting, Lupa had decided to borrow a few tomes on magic and try to see where it would lead, it didn't last long as she proved not to be the academic type and would easily lose concentration on her reading of the lofty and seemingly unpractical material. Her father had been a man of action and physical might, and he never really saw the value in teaching her academics. Most of what she did know was church teachings and whatever odd book Ivan could scrounge up in his merchant ventures.

All in all, by the time Lupa was called and due to arrive at the mansion, she hadn't known what to expect, but she didn't exactly care much either. Last night she had spent too much time trying to understand basic magic, and as a result wasn't in a very talkative mood coming in. Rather, she managed to slip into the background and let others ask questions for her.

As for what she managed to understand, the Eschfel incident which she had heard rumors of before perked her back up to listening. It didn't take a genius to see that Krafen was attacked out of spite for the guild, but when that name came up she thought for a moment. Yes, no one had heard from the man for a long time, as the two hosts had said. But the thought a Lord would blow a hole in a city or be involved with such an affair was enough to send a shiver down her spine.

That was about the extent of her interest until something akin to orders and context of their mission was given.

In reality, this was a role Lupa has done before, guarding a noble's party as a guard. Well, what else was there to do in peacetime really?

"Well, guarding the parties of the upperclass is something I have some experience with. Not a lot, but I would be happy to take on the assigned role of an undercover guard. My only question is how will we slip in as guards? If we run into someone and they know we're not on the roster of guards, it would devolve into chaos quickly."

Celandine-5.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucia listened on with a seemingly apathetic expression, idly swirling the liquid in her glass around in its container.

The man certainly had the motive, however Lucia wasn't so sure the man was involved just from that. There were some things that didn't fully click, like the celebratory toast. If Ainsworth had something to do with Krafen, it was odd that he had someone notify him publicly in front of Rhoschanna. Certainly, he could have just had a case of schadenfreude.

Taking a sip from her glass, Lucia's eyes moved carefully from one speaker to the other. When the feline spoke listing off roles, the mischievous grin on the woman's face spoke of her intent. The elf could hazard a guess as to what she was about to say. A type of servant, maid, or perhaps a caretaker, surely.

However, Cephilia's cut earned a surprised look from her. Lucia wondered if that was out of some lack of trust, or if it was to be a punishment. An assistant was not an apprentice despite Talio's humor, and Lucia had no such applicable experience to be the latter, less it be actual spellcasting rather than crafts.

Still she gave him a smirk in retort, raising her glass to him sarcastically. "Yes, it seems Lady Valdergeuse adores my presence more than I believed," She remarked back. "Yet what exactly is my role? An assistant is not an apprentice, so what is it you would have me do?"

@Meeting

lolispearmen.jpg
Current Location: Valdergeuse Estate
Cressey had asked a simple question; what tied this man to the incident at Krafen. She had hoped to receive a simple, easy-to-digest answer.
But the moment the beastkin opened her mouth, and sucked in a great lungful of haughty, hot air, Cressey recognized that she had opened Pandora's box,
And unleashed upon the woeful, unfortunate table, a lecture.
And so, instead of the simple answer she sought (though simple answers seemed to elude her these days), she was instead treated to the man's entire life story, courtesy of the lunar enchantress.

Cressey tuned out somewhere around the time she started rambling on about wine, her head propped up on her hand, eyes focused on the woman's mouth, but not on the words coming out of it, mind wondering how there could be someone out there that seemed to love the sound of their own voice as much as Falco.
Had she even drawn breath once throughout this lecture?
Her eyes drooped, her shoulders sagged, practically melting in her seat like the frozen dessert left sitting out at the table's centerpiece, as the woman rambled on, and on.
She only managed to stay awake, tuning back in once Rhoschanna began speaking about how the old Codger had fallen ill breathing in the air of Valgem, and only because, in being lulled to slumber by the horribly dry lecture, her head nearly slipped out of her hand, and struck the table.
Thankfully, what she returned to was a bit more interesting than whatever the enchantress was clucking about earlier, something else about wine, some bandits, and a fire.
"Schwarzwald," Cressey repeated, just beneath her breath.
"Black Forest" in an old, forgotten Valgemian tongue, the phrase held some bit of symbolic significance back home, but never had she heard of a band of mercenaries under that name.
According to Rhoschanna, they were quite new, and capable enough to earn Garrath's undying faith
That such a group of experienced warriors would even consider turning an eye towards some old, hardline Raelgardian national, just who were they?
And where could they have possibly come from?

"What if this Schwarzald was connected to the events in the warehouse?"
Cressey's eyes bulged wide at the question, the very notion of what it might mean.
They might be there, ready to reap the whirlwind they've sown.
Those lousy upstarts! Thinking they could humiliate her, and then go off and faff about at some party!?
Cressey's hands slammed down on the table, her body bolting out of her seat.
"I'll do it! Get me in there!! I'll--!!" Cressey shouted, sparks dancing from her fingertips and up her arms as she unconsciously drew power from the arcanizer on her wrist; as clear a sign as the snarl in her voice, or the fire in her eyes that she was thinking of anything but subtlety.
Her mind caught up to her a moment later, and she dropped back into her seat, the fury that twisted her face before gone, replaced with an embarrassed, pensive subdual.
She couldn't lose her head like that.
"I'll..." Cressey sighed, taking a sudden interest in the pattern of wood on the floor.
"...Probably blend in better as a servant."
Interacting:
@Allyoubuddies

"While it may be customary for guests to bring their own security detail, no lord in their right mind would host such an event without making a strong presence of their own," Rhoschanna said, in response to Thea's remark that the nobility often brought their own guards. "That is what you are here for: a show of power. He could use Schwarzwald for that, but they're meant to be his guests and have their own agenda, I think. It would send the wrong message if they were the hired muscle while also trying to network."

"Those of you posing as guards have the easy job. Just stand there, look tough, be polite," Cephilia added. "But, based on what I know of Lord Ainsworth, he tends to be... uhm, 'loose' with his words. I wouldn't be surprised if he does rile someone up to the point of physical altercation. It is unlikely, but possible, that you may have to actually do work."

Rhoschanna nodded to that last part. "All true, but I see Cece has been out of the game for too long," she said with a smile. "What she failed to mention is, the real reason nobles bring armed men and women to such events is to keep prying eyes and ears away when sensitive matters are being discussed. When two important people are speaking in hushed voices while their bodyguards establish perimeter, you know something is going down... and, if they disappear into a backroom to continue that discussion, you know it's really getting juicy," she said, with giddy delight.

In other words, the guards might get a front row seat to some important intel, Falco thought, which was the opposite of what he imagined. He thought servants would be able to eavesdrop better, since they tend to move unnoticed. Then again, maybe Rhoschanna was implying both had a means of doing so. Everything she said reminded him how ass-backwards the nobility can be. Everything had a double meaning or a secret reason. Nothing was ever straightforward.

"As for attire," she went on to say, looking to Sakura, "There is no standardized uniform, but please ensure whatever you wear is clean, pristine, well-tailored, and of high quality." Her gaze panned across the room, assessing the garb of each and every person present. None were... terrible. But all could do with some tidying up. "As I said, the event is in four days, which means you have three to prepare and one to travel. I will remain in Tylsen for two days, so come to me if you have any questions or concerns... or just want to talk," she said sheepishly. He could tell she meant it, though the shyness was definitely an act. "Buy whatever you require to make it look as if you belong at this event and I will reimburse you. Within reason, of course. Make yourselves look as if you are needed, not merely tolerated."

Falco noted the way Rena perked up slightly when Rhoschanna said she would remain in town for a few days. Wait, she actually likes having this woman around? he thought, slightly perplexed by that. He had been in Tylsen for a long time and never seen Rhoschanna before. Until today, he assumed Rena was either an orphan or abandoned. However, their relationship appeared to be amicable, despite the distance.

But Falco had little time to process that, for his thoughts immediately shifted to his gear and attire. Her willingness to pay for their preparations meant he could hit up a nice tailor and smithy without worry of funds. Wait, a minute! She said nothing of their pay! How had they not discussed this most important of things!? Falco's hand shot up once more, even though the conversation had marched on the beat of some comments made by Talio, Lucia, and Cressey.

"I hardly need the first," Cephilia said with a not-so-subtle roll of her eyes, when Talio asked if she needed a second assistant. She looked to the eyepatched Caskarieth: "Our role, Lucia, is to draw attention from the others and perhaps do a bit of social engineering while we're at it. Follow me around, mingle with the other guests. You are Raelgardin nobility, albeit not of great renown. A Velgemian noble, like Talio, may not be an issue, but if we tried to smuggle you in as something other than what you are, there is the slim chance someone will recognize you and shout, 'aha, it's the Edelgarde girl! The one who ran off to join Kriegslowe!'" She scoffed. "Better to just put it out in the open air than wait for it to be found out."

Yet again, Rhoschanna nodded in agreement. "My thoughts exactly! Before Cece so selfishly swept you away, I was going to suggest you come as my guest, Miss Edelgarde... but you seem to have a much better rapport with her. Nevertheless, I do hope you and I can work toward that in time."

Falco lowered his hand to stifle a laugh. Good luck. I been pushing my cart up that hill for a lot longer than you, he thought. Maybe the way to Lucia's heart was to fight her. It worked for Thea. Though, he doubted the cat was equipped for fisticuffs... as amusing as that would be.

Wait, wasn't I about to ask something? he thought, momentarily lost in a brain fog as the conversation shifted to Talio's remarks.

"I was dispatched to hire guards, servants, and laborers, not repairmen," Rhoschanna said, with a tinge of sadness, as if the idea of Handyman Talio was a pleasant fantasy which shall remain unfulfilled. "Much of the estate was destroyed by fire and rebuilt. Garreth would have my head if I dare imply his home is such a creaky derelict as to require a full-time repairman. Nevertheless, you make some very good points regarding the persons and points of interest. I don't have the guest list, but I have been in Garreth's employ for... hmm... two or three months now, I think. I know enough to compile a brief dossier of who to know and where to go, as well as an itinerary of what Garreth has planned for this three-day event. I will jot down my thoughts and present them to you later, young man... since some of your companions don't seem very interested in hearing more now. Perhaps the wine has flowed a little too freely, this night."

She very pointedly looked at Cressey when she spoke of waning interest. Despite the girl's renewed vigor, punctuated by her sudden outburst, she had been visibly nodding off a moment ago. And some of the others had expressed an interest in just getting on with it, despite still not being fully equipped with everything Rhoschanna wished to tell them. At this, Falco sighed. He felt it was going to be Oyten all over again. He wasn't alone in his belief that this woman was being evasive and withholding information earlier. But, now that she was talking --a lot-- many wanted her to shut up and get on with it.

Guess we'll just have to wing it... again, he thought and actually felt a small thrill at that thought, but also a great deal of worry. This wasn't like Oyten. The hooktail was a physical threat. The only thing they had to lose was their lives or limbs... and he had made peace with that a long time ago. If this Garreth fellow really was as dangerous as Rhoschanna believed him to be, the guild and perhaps even Raeligard itself was at risk. Failure here could bring far greater consequences, at a time when the Guild's reputation was already on thin ice. And, even if he wasn't the one who had struck down Krafen, their own reckless actions could make him an enemy.

Was it even a good idea to try this? Probably not.

But making the best of a bad idea is kind of my specialty, Falco thought.

"About your pay: one gold for each day you manage to not get kicked out or cause a ruckus," she said, holding up three fingers. "That means three if you get through the entire event, paid in full at the end of the event. If there are no further pressing questions, this meeting is adjoured. As I said, I will be around a bit longer. After that..." she smiled devillishly, "See you in Eschfel, friends."

Interaction(s): Reinhardt Reinhardt (Arien) / RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun (Thea) / EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Lucia) / Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko (Hyss) / Topless Topless (Sakura) / Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Risax) / King Crimson King Crimson (Cressey) / lunar_moth lunar_moth (Endymion) / Silver Wolf Silver Wolf (Lupa) / TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (Talio) / ERode ERode (Lori)

Thea Schuerer

~~~
Nodding at the clarifications and explanations, Thea pauses at a few key points, letting them all be said as she got about her bearings. Pausing to note all the ones in a hurry to leave, falling asleep, or focusing on othing things in generally. While she herself didn't care to sit around too long, she had the same mind as Falco. She was worried this would turn into that event all over again. Thea would admit she had made errors, but some in here she was unsure of, in admitting to faults or even seeing them as faults to begin with. Pursing her lips for a bit, Thea lets out a soft sigh.

"I shall remain to speak with who is able or willing. To learn of the events to happen those three days or figures I should look out for. While it sounds like this mission will have no overall leader, I rather wander the dark with my lamp beyond the walls and wake a little later, than I would sleep as I normally do and remain ignorant of it all. Improvisation is not the best of ideas with nobles."

Looking at the Senior guild members, and Cephilia of note, it seemed she had more for them as well. "I am also curious to learn what was done about the situation near Oyten.
I also offer to retell what else I've heard, I am sure, or at least hopeful I am not the only one to do this. Or to cut out having to deal with me, I can tell you of a few stores before you leave. You need only say what you need, not why you need it. I am no expert on trends, but at least some servant clothing or a decent cloak should suffice. You aren't meant to stand out from them, not to make them look bad. There are at least three or four in here that may be better sources of aid on this front than I.

Though on that note, a few of you could use a little etiquette training. Though I am to be a guard and know how to conduct myself as such, for Servant's mannerisms I dare say a couple others would know better than I."

With that all said and done, she was already planning her next course of action, chiefly to return home once she had what she needed. Then to find a better covering, or at least washing this one, likely ditching the cloak once they arrived, fitting the outer clothing material and belts, maybe a longer skirt or tunic, or just a tunic with her breastplate and scale mail. Pondering these decisions, she also spent some thought on how best to avoid sinking with some of them when and if they screwed up. As the night passed, Thea would make her way back to her cabin to rest until the following day, heading to the guild house to file her reports and to start making things suitable for the journy and guard work to come.

Of note, she would likely not bring the Zweihander inside of the party, in there she would carry her shortsword and shield, likely after getting the shield repaired and shinned.

Interactions: All in general.

Hysydice "Hyss" Maliss
hyss-banner2-png.999406

Currently: At the meeting
Thinking: "Hm.. How do I dress like a servant?"

Interacting: everyone AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

So, half of them would be waitstaff, and half would be 'guards'. And she was to be in the former. Well, she figured that made the most sense. Based on her stature alone, she wasn't very "guard-y". And she couldn't envision walking around in Thea-like armor at all. Though, the opposite was also kinda true -- Hysydice wasn't quite sure how "waitstaff" looked or dressed. She could recall some servants busying about back in Valgem when she was training there with her parents, but that was long ago, and she hardly paid much attention to them -- they knew how to blend into the background. Hm, while she felt bad for them for being in that position, she at least had respect for them for being quite good at their jobs. Still, that was Valgemian servants, which wasn't likely to be the exact type this time around.

She felt at home under her cloak, but thinking on it.. A hooded cloak was good for hiding in dark places, at night, or in shadowy corners; it wasn't so much good at blending into high society, or fancy, shmoozy gatherings. Feeling out of sorts, and a bit embarrassed by this, Hyss spoke up, but in a more meeker tone, "I.. have very little knowledge about servants around here -- I have no connectinos with high society. I already know I do not possess the required garb... Frankly.. I do not even know where to begin.." her face fell, "Someone mentioned maids?.. Is that what is expected of us?" The little snake said and asked of Rhoschanna, since she offered to help on that front. Thea, too, offered, so Hyss spoke to her as well. "If you would provide aid or advice, that would be much appreciated."

Hyss paused. "I also have another question. What do we do about weapons? Obviously Fangflake is too big for this operation. But can we bring concealed knives and the such? Or are our weapons going to be stashed somewhere?" Frankly, this mission didn't even sound like they needed weapons - but, what if they did, for some reason? It would be foolish to go without any sort of protection, wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back