• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ভূমিকম্পের গল্প (Tale of Cantio) - OOC

@B R E E Z E
Aura's house history
your character's mother is Matriarch Loura Aura, and her grandmother was Noonu

House Aura is a Strong and powerful house that has a long history of famous witches. It was about 400 years ago when the House became the largest most powerful house on Caelum, which at the time was not very large when compared to the Yedamin Empire to the west of the Clifs Sea. But it was 11 years after Aura’s rise to power when Aura began quelling the squabbling tribes of Caelum during the Century Crusade. Many of the prominent houses at the time looked upon House Aura with delight as they were the first to answer Clara’s call for a holy war, and it was this newly gained approval by the Noble community that afforded them the power to pacify the “Air Clans” of Caelum. Aura achieved this monumental task by enlisting the help of one clan, the Mendacium. With the Mendacium recruiting witches to crusade and convert the heathens in Tenerbris, House Aura came to influence if not directly rule over all of Caelum. But as the Century crusade came to a close so did the unity. Many matriarchs of Caelum came back to see their clans gone or absorbed into new budding House of Caelum. The ex-matriarchs felt betrayed waged war with Aura. The would be known to House Aura and to the rest of Caelum as the Tribal Revolt. Meanwhile house Aura was in a moment of weakness as they were constantly competing with the new Bonum House that took the place of the Yedamin Empire, and to add to the pressure Aura’s long time ally Mendacium betrayed them and began swallowing up lands that once belonged to Aura. All across Cantio wars, rebellions and migrations were taking place in an event that would be called the 2nd Upheaval. This was causing the land to lose mana and therefore The Rot began to fester and spread. Aura Along with Bonum together put their differences aside and sought to create central government that would monitor the populations shifts so nothing like this would occur again. With that Aura became a founding member of the Vita Authority and then an Arbiter of the Tree, protector of balance throughout the world. But troubled times were still up ahead for the prominent House of Aura. During the Odite Exodus 20 years ago, Matriarch Noonu Aura who was 65 years old went to confront the rebel Lovetta Odite along with the Matriarch Marceline Mendacium of House Mendacium. But when Noonu confronted Lovetta Odite, a fight erupted. Noonu was greatly outmatched and was to old to keep up with the younger Lovetta, but when Matriarch Noonu Aura called for help Mendacium just looked down below upon her broom and watch her die. Because of Noonu’s death, her daughter Loura Aura at the young age of 21 had to take up the mantle of Matriarch of House Aura. To this day House Aura bitterly hates Mendacium for the betrayals and loathes House Odites for her hand in the murder.

Okay ^_^
Where will the RP be taking place? Because all our characters seem scattered throughout the realm
i havent made the IC tabs yet, but i will be making three, one for rp withing your houses, and two for two teams of witchs that will handle tasks given to them by the Vita Authority

Shagranoz Shagranoz
hey there so for now if you haven't already read the lore id advise u to read it, choose a house that's not already take and make a character. ill then write your houses history asap as well. have any questions just ask me as i haven't posted all the lore. ty

Pretty good thank you. How about yourself? I can't say anyone's been curtious enough online to ask me that.
Well im glad your doing alright. For myself im exhausted but happy. And really not even on rpnation?

His goal would be to fit into society as himself. Although he certainly hates the Odite, he would not wish for revenge. Rimira would.
As far as a plan for him, I don't know yet. I'd like to see him become stronger as a person and a bettet leader with time.

His goal would be to fit into society as himself. Although he certainly hates the Odite, he would not wish for revenge. Rimira would.
As far as a plan for him, I don't know yet. I'd like to see him become stronger as a person and a bettet leader with time.
do u think he will ever be accepted as a male mage? maybe he will turn heretic and lead a rebellion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back