Take Back the Crown

Ugh I always have my character's personalities plotted out and stuff and put it in the ref, but then I get to actually role playing with them and their personalities change ! does this happen to anyone else too??

Danika said:
Ugh I always have my character's personalities plotted out and stuff and put it in the ref, but then I get to actually role playing with them and their personalities change ! does this happen to anyone else too??
Oh! That happen frequently to me too, haha. And most of my friends.

Danika said:
I LOVE HJALMAR DUDE
THANK YOU. HE IS MY FAVORITE PERSON TO WRITE TBH.

And same on the personality thing, but I have played as all three of these character before, and knew how to write them which is why it's easier for me this time around. :')

Danika said:
ALL THE TIME.

But Phaedra has been... pretty close, so far.. but that's kinda why I'm kinda making it seem like Phaedra is just warming up unusually quickly to the people of this group. x_x Still trying to balance out her personality to how I want it and originally wrote it.

Also!! I won't be able to reply back until a few hours from now (4pm EST)! Work starts now and I won't have time to sneak on until after I get time to myself in the office. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I updated her personality on her ref and also fixed some typos I saw in there ... there were a lot of typos, man

Um, hm... It looks like my manager left before my shift started today and I feel so lost and confused, haha. She normally doesn't bail without letting me know. :/

There's thhis car outside whose alarm has been blaring, insanely loud, for the past half-hour. At 3 am. I'm like: CAN'T YOU GET STOLEN ANY FASTER??

Has this ever happened to any of you? it's so damn annoying.

L1d1ja said:
There's thhis car outside whose alarm has been blaring, insanely loud, for the past half-hour. At 3 am. I'm like: CAN'T YOU GET STOLEN ANY FASTER??
Can't say I have. We've had car alarms go off in parking lots, and we leave quickly. The worst thing I can say that happened during the night, was police lights and sirens, for the neighbors. HMm.

L1d1ja said:
Yes. Yes it has... At the old condo I used to live in with my fiance (at the time, he was my boyfriend), it was a weekly ritual. Also, twice a week, there would be shrieking women/shouting men fighting out in the parking lot.. Lots of domestic disputes and car jackings, usually all happening after 1am.. It was an interesting time. >_>

@Lo Alyssa It was. So I empathize deeply with our friend, here.

Also, allow me to jump on the "I <3 Hjalmar" train. I can't wait to have some more interactions with a few others, though, like Oceana. ;v; I will continue to make my rounds in RP, hahaha.

Oh my goodness, that's what I was aiming for, so I'm so glad to hear it!!! And me too, there are just so many characters to interact with. But I'm sure the more we write, the more we can develop those relationships. This will be quite the long journey for them after all! I'm so excited, honestly. I'm so glad we've been staying consistent/// <3

Also, Hjalmar is great! I totally love the reactions and emotions that go varying across the board due to his appearance. I'm having a lot of fun. Thank you for having me @Lo Alyssa and everyone else

And thank you for joining! It wouldn't be much of a roleplay without other people. And everyone's characters are so interesting and well developed, I love it/// and thank yOU!! I was hoping his appearance would set up some good entry ideas on how to react and such. Hopefully, he'll grow on everybody that currently despises him.

And I'm thinking it's probably in the beginning of autumn? It's still warm weather, but the leaves are starting to change color and wither away.

Do any of you guys watch How To Cake It on YouTube? Yolanda is how I think Valeiah's voice would sound (the lady making the cakes)

So everyone has left. They're going through a forest when a girl (Valeiah) threatens to kill the prince, and as they're trying to get her to go away a bunch of imps come and attack. Svetlana uses her magic to kill all of the imps and she's weak after. Well the girl who threatened the prince is a healer and they might need her so they tell her to go to her tribe and they'll meet her by the river where they set camp. She comes back, Svetlana tells an emotional story and everyone goes to bed. In the morning they catch a theif (Hjalmar), he is trying to steal a bunch of stuff. He strikes a deal with the princess to work with the group and then he'll be paid for helping in the end. Now they're eating breakfast. Hope that's good! @Word Weaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back