Take Back the Crown

"The fact that you've had worse doesn't mean that anything less is okay. The fact that you've once broken a leg wouldn't mean that you should be okay with breaking your fingers, would it?" Kacel'la raised an eyebrow. "And you can freely toss me into a ditch if I ever do something to deserve it. I won't even fight back." She added with a chuckle, then once again scowled at what she was reading in the book she was holding.

OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

Bo wasn't really paying much attention to the conversations going on around him, rather, he was drawn in to the illustrations of the book he was looking at. It was a geograpy book, so between all of the different sections there wasn't much variance. It was all maps, cities, buildings, and landscapes. Bo hadn't really read the cover so he didn't know all what it was about, but he didn't particularly care at the moment either. He flipped to a page that showed a continent he'd never been to, with a scattering of islands about it. In a passing thought, he wondered if that was where Ashlar's ancestors came from. He did mention, they came from overseas, right? Bo looked at little closer at the map for a moment before turning the page, and his attention drifted elsewhere. As his gaze drifted to Pippa... I wonder where you come from. He pondered.

Vys Vys (i guess, idk i'm just writing filler stuff ignore me)

Oceana put the book on hexes off to the side and picked up another from the pile.
"Tales of Demonic Encounters" she read the title aloud. "Written by.... Father Stewart-?" She shut the book just as she had been opening it. "That's nae gonna help us." She put it off to the side, too.
She sighed deeply. She really didn't want to be the one to bring it up because she detested fancy gatherings but,
"Arenae we supposed to be getting ready for tomorrow's gala?" She inquired softly, conscious of the quiet in the library.
@ everyone

"How about we split the work?" Valeiah suggested, looking at the horses. "I'll brush and feed half of them, and you can brush and feed the other half." She looked back towards the princess. "I would have to say the only thing I ask is letting me working with my horse. She isn't too trusting of new people."
Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll
(HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY IM GONNA BE MORE ACTIVE NOW OK I MISS YALL)

"Ah, you really never miss a beat do you?" Hjalmar rested his hands on his belt, "I guess you could say she was a... fellow employee? Maybe partner in crime would be more accurate." The boy looked to the sky, it seemed to be drawing ever so closer to the evening. If he wasn't mistaken, he and the company were to attend a gala of some sort. "We should probably head back." He suggested to Dorian, "Now that we have the goods and talked to some good ole friends and all."
L1d1ja L1d1ja

Ashlar mouthed a thank you to Bo before scanning the room for the fair dark lady. When he spotted her distinguishable shape, he waltzed toward her from behind, bring the flowers around from her back, "For milady." He said with a cheeky grin.
Vys Vys

Svetlana acknowledged the cats request and left her to nap. Having noticed others return from their valiant quests she had sent them on, she walked towards Bo. Looking down to his book she chuckled warmly, "I don't think a map is going to help us much in our mission." She joked, knowing he hadn't been thinking of that. She took a seat next to him, "I see you and Ashlar got the flower I needed... and a many a flower for a special lady too, I see." She glanced at Ashlar presenting his bouquet to Aggie, "Thank you. This should help Yaroslav quite a bit- if the brute will sit still long enough for me to apply it, that is."
soundofmind soundofmind

(I'M SO TIRED AND DISTRACTED. I can't remember if I was interacting with anybody else!! But hey!! Finally a reply!!)

agitha edelweiss
divider__6__by_ladymidnightsolace-da3ygsj.png

aggie_icon__by_stargrenade-dbdwx5y.png

Aggie was looking through some books when a familiar smooth voice came into earshot. Turning around, she smiled brightly before surprise took her face. Looking down to the flowers, her face started to grow darker, her hands reaching out for the arrangement,"O-ooohh goodness thank you Ash..Ashlar...!" her brain did a complete fart as she clutched it to her chest, her face burning up. Looking at the arrangement, she was at a loss for words. Swallowing and giving a smile, she took a step closer,"I never...was given flowers before. " she said quietly, looking up to him as she took two flowers out from the bunch and stuck one in her hair. Walking forward again, she was almost chest to chest with him if it wasnt for the flowers in between them. Brushing her fingers against his cheek slightly, she smile and tucked the other flower behind his ear before leaning up and kissing the corner of his mouth.
Going flat footed again she smiled and brushed her fingers against the petals,"Im going to dry press these in my notebook.." she said idly.
Lo Alyssa Lo Alyssa

Bo laughed and nodded as Svetlana took the flower, but glanced over at Yaroslav, sitting across from him, at her comment. "I sure hope it helps. I know we all look forward to his full recovery."

Lo Alyssa Lo Alyssa

"Yes, we definitely should go back. After all, we still had to get ready for the gala." Dorian nodded and made a face that made it obvious he really wasn't looking forward to the event. "Let's go before anyone starts to worry. As far as I've been told, everyone has already gotten back." He noted before starting to walk back to where everyone was waiting.

Lo Alyssa Lo Alyssa

"I find that extremely hard to believe." Ashlar said with surprise in his voice. When she tucked the flower behind his ear, he gave a bright goofy smile and his dark skin reddened, "I'm glad you like them." He rubbed the back of his neck bashfully.
Vys Vys

"As do I." Svetlana replied, crossing her legs, "He won't be the last to get hurt, and Alo won't be the last to die. This journey is at last beginning to show the true toll it will take... but... the ultimate result will be worth all the blood and tearshed. I'm sure of it."
soundofmind soundofmind

"Same here." Hjalmar laughed in response to Dorian's quite unamused face, "But hey, look at the bright side. Lots of gold and jewelry to snatch right off those high and mighty nobles, eh? Can't imagine why they'd think inviting two thieves to the gala was a good idea."
Hjalmar trailed behind Dorian the whole way back through the streets and into the manor. When they entered the room, it seemed like everyone had gotten back already- except for Valeiah and the Princess. Hjalmar felt a wave a worry for them both, especially considering one had just lost their sibling. But he shook it off and left Dorian to find a seat. He took one farther back in the library so he was still within earshot, but not too close to the cluster of people. He picked up a book and skimmed through the pages, though he put it down just as fast. He wasn't much of a scholar. Even boredom wouldn't push him to read the, "Encyclopedia of Philosophy," was what the golden writing titled on the thick tome. He sighed, but then noticed a certain brooding elf who had the same idea as him, being farther away from the crowd. The thief got up and decided to take a seat next to her, "Looks interesting." He commented towards the book in her hand.
L1d1ja L1d1ja OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

✧ agitha edelweiss ✧
divider__6__by_ladymidnightsolace-da3ygsj.png

aggie_icon__by_stargrenade-dbdwx5y.png

She smiled at his big dorky smile, admiring how he looked rubbing the back of his neck. /He's just so cute./
She shrugged a little,"Well, traveling around often for study, I never had a chance to really receive flowers. Or kisses." Her face flushed and she put her nose into the bouquet,"And you gave me the first of both...and I'm happy for that!" She smiled and rocked on her heels a little.
Looking up at him, she brushed some hair from her face, clearing her throat,"I should get ready for that Gala soon. You're going, right?" Hope filled her voice as she tipped her head with question.
Lo Alyssa Lo Alyssa

Dorian scanned the library with an appraising eye, counting all the people in the room and how they acted, as well as casting a curious glance at all the books. The familiar was someone who enjoyed reading, but not the time it wasted for him, though there had been a couple of times where he had snuck into some nobleman's library once or twice just to find something more interesting than reports to read. The collected valuables and baubles most often left in those rooms were just an added bonus. But right now, he really did not feel like dealing with either books or people, so he vanished.

Garrett almost jumped when something cold pressed against his throat, but instantly calmed down as he recognised the familiar brush of scales as a black snake coiled around his neck.
'What are you reading?' Dorian’s voice was a quiet mumble in the back of his head. The snake poked his head out from Garrett's high shirt collar, and tilted its head to better stare at the book before being bored and curling back down to pretend to nap.
'Nothing extremely interesting.' The mage replied, though he went back to scanning the same page, though now it wasmade much more amusing what with the running commentary that Dorian kept up in his little corner of Garrett’s mind.

Meanwhile, Kacel'la tried not to send a joke at Ashlar and Aggie. In the last two teams the elf had traveled with, a group of pirates, and later mercenaries, any romantic gesture, no matter hiw small, would be met with wolf-whistles and crude jokes. Kacel’la had more than grown used to it, but here she had to just hold her tongue because she knew more than a few people here would find her actions insulting. Proper people were quite boring. Instead she went back to reading and watching Sera from the corner of her eye, as the little wyvern was going from person to person in search of who would give her some pets or attention. Kacel’la couldn't help but wonder if Sera would grow out of her behaviour, or would some part of Algoran or other land end up with an affection-seeking wyvern the size of a hut. Maybe some village or city would gain an exceptional guard dog, then.

Last edited:
Oceana looked up at the sound of Hjalmar's voice and but kept her scowl.

"Took you long enough. I was afraid you had run off to steal shiny things rather than journey with us. Or too busy meeting up with old friends."

She gave him a harsher look, feeling angry about him hiding his troubles in the city. But she would give him more time.
He wasn't pestering her about her worries after all.

Still, if it got anymore out of hand she would have a bone to pick.

Just then, Jauquilinne and two squires swept through the library doors. The squires pushed two carts of tea pots and a vast array of teas and eclectic collection of cups.

"Tea time." The knight commander called, with a rare smile curling her lips.

She turned, her eyes landing Oceana and the smile faded slightly.

"The huntress, the rogue, the firebrand, and the tall mercenary with the scar and whoever else lacks the proper vestments are to meet Valerie in the second dressing room to be fitted." As she said this she glanced at Oceana, Hjalmar, Kacel'la, and Bo and the rest, respectively.
L1d1ja L1d1ja
Lo Alyssa Lo Alyssa
soundofmind soundofmind
@ anyone else

The huntress let out an involuntary groan and gave Jax a suspicious look.

The half-blood knight, however smiled smugly.

"Your presence is required, dear huntress. There's no compromise in this case. You are welcome to have tea here beforehand however."

The elf just scowled and stood. As she passed she growled,

"Keep your tea, you mutt."

And left the library.

Jauquilinne frowned heavily at her retreating back but said nothing.

"Firebrand?" Kacel'la muttered to herself in confusion, but soon shrugged and let it go. There were weirder names she had been called. And many much worse ones. So she simply nodded a greeting to Jauquiline and then went off to find Valerie.

OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

Galiana met with Oceana and the others at the door and led them to a set of large doors at the end of the hallway. As the door opened one could see fabrics of all colors laid out or fluttering in the arms of the female squires toting boxes across the room. In one corner was a privacy screen and near it a mirror. This was mimicked in the adjacent corner. Accessories studded every surface, ready to be placed by a professional hand. Valerie stood calm in the center of it all, the eye of the storm.
She turned to the new arrivals.
"Ah! Splendid! You're here. Well we must get started. I have decided I want to dress you all personally and there is no time to waste."
@ everyone who went to her

Kacel'la was quite surprised by what she saw when the doors opened, though she didn't show it. Instead she just smiled as she looked over the room. She really didn't expect this gala to be extremely exciting, especially when she had once been in parties of the unseelie fey and somehow gotten out with both her life and sanity intact, but this might just end up like quite a good memore in her books.
The little dragon part of her surely felt content at getting to look pretty and to be part of something that drew attention.
So the elf didn't waste much time to walk over to Valerie.
"Thank you for tye opportunity. Feel free to tell me where to go and what to do." She joked, looking pointedly at all the rushing about.

OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

Bo looked around the room with wide eyes, overwhelmed. Oh boy. He did not know he was signing up for this. His mouth twitched into a smile though. He stood back however, waiting to be instructed. This was an environment of which he was very unfamiliar, so he didn't want to presume anything about how this would work.

OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

Being the owner of absolutely nothing fit to wear to such an event, Nameen silently shadowed the group heading to be dressed. Her eyebrows lifted upon stepping into the flamboyant room, peering around at everything laid out in front of her.

@ everyone in the room

"I am honored to be the first, my lady." Ashlar bowed like a gentleman, "I hope to be the first of-- well... never mind that..." He blushed at the thought that the words almost escaped his lips. He wanted to be her first of many other things, though he wasn't actually quite sure how many men she had been with before. They had only known each other a few months before joining the group. He was glad when she changed the subject to the gala, "Of course I will be going! So I suppose I should take my leave and get some finer clothes on, hmm?" He smiled, and headed after the others who were to be fitted for their gala attire. Sadly, there were no shops for gowns and suits in the forest that he and Bo had visited.
Vys Vys

"You think I would find something shinier than an all powerful crown? You don't know me at all, Oceana." Hjalmar scoffed, "As for the second, I did meet up with some old 'friends,' but at least those meetings were sweet and short." When he was beckoned along with some of the others to be fitted for clothes, he looked at the elf with a grimace, "Though I wish they lasted longer if it didn't mean I was to be fondled for a flashy suit." He groaned with irritation as they followed down the hall to a large room full of fabric- everyone seemed impressed by it. The collection was impressive yes, but the expensive tastes and colors were no different from the nobles he had stolen from in the past. Hjalmar merely sighed, "Time for some torture sessions- being pricked and stuck with needles all for the sake of beauty." He said under his breath, crossing his arms.
OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

Seeing as how the others were being fitted, Svetlana took it into her own hands to dress her grandson- the boy was none too happy about that. Tight suits were the last thing he wanted to be wearing.

Last edited:

Right away her face went red as he caught himself from speaking too much, eyes widening as she caught on. Burying her face into the flowers to hide the red, she peeked up at him through the petals and smiled as he gave a bow,"Okay good! I see you then!" she quipped after him as he went and turned away. Watching him leave, she smiled, smitten and turned her attention to the flowers. They were a lovely blend of common field flowers along with some grasses and she smiled again, brushing her fingers across the fronds.
Tucking the gift closely to her chest she made he way out of the library, not needed to be fitted for attire; for she had her own. Trotting to the bed she had claimed for herself, she grabbed her bags and took out a brown wrapped package. Closing the door, she did her best to prep up.

Lo Alyssa Lo Alyssa

Valerie grinned at everyone who had heeded her call.
"I'm overjoyed to do this but there's quite a bit of you and no time to waste." She called into the large room.
"Alright. Gentleman at this mirror and Ladies there." She said gesturing to one changing screen and mirror pair and then the other.
"I have already placed an outfit I believe you'll look good in with your names pinned on them, on the rack."
"Minor fitting adjustments will be made after you've been dressed. My lovely squires shall help with that."
(Everyone can describe their own outfit as they like in their reply. I'm not going to try and describe EVERYTHING.)

Oceana was instantly grumpy the moment she heard the alchemists voice booming at them. She was not looking forward to this occasion. As she was passing Valerie on her way to the mirror she made the mistake of grumbling loud enough for the tall human to hear.
"I cannae believe I'm forced to put up with this on my name day..."
"Really?!"
The elf nearly jumped out of her skin at the loud squeal.
"Truly? Is today your name day?!" Valerie asked the elf, grinning in delight.
Everyone in the room was suddenly staring at her.
Oceana was dumbstruck for a moment, mouth opening and closing in a vain search for words.
She decided to shut her mouth and scowl instead, cheeks burning.
"What's it to you, human?" She muttered walking away towards the changing screen.
Valerie simply smiled warmly at her as she passed, and shrugged.
"I hope you enjoy tonight." Was all she said.
Oceana grumbled as she walked the rest of the way. She was greeted by two female squires who instantly began undressing her. The huntress squeaked.
"I-I can do it myself!" She stammered loudly, ears red.
The squires giggled.
"If you wish." The taller one of them said with a smirk, they turned away.
She undressed quickly and stood there awkwardly.
The shorter of the squires walked over to the rack and pulled out a piece of shimmering blue fabric. Next came a piece of yellow fabric of the same luster.
Oceana's chest filled with something as she watched the girl unfold it.
Like a piece of the sky, it glowed. Like a piece of the sea it rippled and shimmered.
It was perfect.
A robe of the finest spider silk, dyed an azure so pure with jet embroidery in the irregular yet elegant pattern of a butterfly's wings. It's accompanying yellow shoulder drape flashed from golden to iridescent yellow as it caught the light coming through the large glass windows.
The huntress reverently extended a hand, her fingertips trailing along the nearly ephemeral cloth.
A closer inspection of the stitching and embroidery told of the garment's origins.
It was elven made.
There was one last piece to the outfit that made the elf grin crookedly.
A pair of elven leather tights much like her own but with black velvet and silver embroidery instead of white. It was just so... familiar.
Once she had it on she had to look down, checking if she even had clothes on for the robes were so light.
She stepped out from behind the screen and looked in the mirror as the taller squire did her hair. She couldn't help but stare dumbfounded at her own reflection.
"Jauquilinne had it made for you."
A pair of shocked aquamarine eyes met Valerie's gaze indirectly in the mirror.
"She said last time you were here you agonized about being exiled from your home. This robe was made for you. By a forest elf named Falynrael who now lives here in the city."
The huntress was at a loss for words once again so she just stared at her own reflection. Emotions swirled a potent cocktail inside of her; surprise, guilt, happiness, apprehension, and bitter sadness.

"H-how did you find out my measurements..?" The elf inquired softly.
The red-clad woman shrugged with that disarming smile once again.
"I didn't. Jauquilinne did when she saw you all in the bath."
Oceana's eyes opened wide.
"That's quite... a skill..." the huntress muttered, face hot, avoiding Valerie's purposefully lewd smirk. The alchemist knelt to inspect the hem length of the robe, laughing.
"You're transparent. Anyway, it's like this; her tactician mind is able to notice and memorize certain things at a glance. It's not perfect and some adjustments will need to be made but it will be quick."
Valerie stood back up to her towering height and smiled.
"But she did good with you. It fits perfectly. Go on."
Valerie shooed her back to the group and grinned at Galiana who was next.
"Ready to get dolled up, Galili ?"
Came her loud voice from behind the screen.
Then an annoyed grunt and a squeak of painful surprise.
"Alright. Alright!" She wheezed. "No more 'Galili' I swear. Just let go of my precious hand."
Oceana tilted her head in curiosity, listening.
After a minute of silence Valerie chuckled.
"After all since im still alone, thanks to that idiot, my hand is immeasurably precious because without it I wouldn't be able to ma-"
There was a sudden thud and an aggressive exhale of air.
"O-okay okay... I'm going away now. I'm going. Away."
Valerie strode to the other side to pester the men.
Galiana came out after her, clad in a shimmering dress made of dark green velvet. It had loose draping sleeves and complimented her fiery hair which was done up with an emerald studded hair comb.
The dress was the same color as her eyes which were still fierce with annoyance.
"Wow.." the elf whispered.
@ everyone else

Last edited:
Bo followed Valerie's directions, giving a hesitant, but obligatory nod of semi-sincere thanks. He didn't mind dressing up so much as he never really had before, at least not for an event as important and high profile as this. Never in his dreams did he anticipate ever having the opportunity to go to a ball or needing to prepare for one, never mind one with such high stakes. So in his own right, he was both intimidated and relieved - intimidated of the unfamiliar and relieved that at least one unknown had been solved for him by Valerie already making them outfits. It was remarkably efficient on her part too, to get so many done on such short notice.

As he walked up to the mirror and the changing screen he looked at the rack to see all the different outfits laid out, and quickly spotted his with his name. With the restrained eagerness of a child getting a much awaited gift for their birthday, he took it off the rack and looked it over, an impressed and gleeful smile on his face.

With a look at the others finding their assigned outfits, he decided to go try his on first, and went behind the changing screen. He relieved that the screen was just tall enough for him to hide behind - not so much that he would mind peeking out at the others, but he was more-so thinking that once he was back on the other side he didn't want it to look like he was peeking in. Good thing I'm always hyper-aware and lowkey insecure about how much of a giant I am.

He waved off the squires who came to attend him with a slightly ingenuine, partially apologetic smile, before getting changed. When it was on, he walked out to look at himself in the mirror. He looked in the mirror with a cheeky grin as he looked himself over.

He wore a glossy white shirt with a fitted navy doublet layered over it - the sleeves fitting to his arms by some miracle (he wasn't used to finding comfortably fitting sleeves, what with how bulky he was) and were patterned with thin triangles formed out of shimmery silver thread. The shoulders were pointed and white, while the rest of the vest and the collar were just like the sleeves, but with the colors of the pattern and the background reversed. The collar opened up a bit, making a thin "v" shape about two inches past his clavicle. Paired with it were plain navy pants of a slightly darker shade, that met with black boots just above his knees.

He looked over to the two squires on either side of him, sending them a similar cheeky smile, like the one he'd given himself.

"We just need to take in the sleeves a little bit," one of them commented, rushing off to grab what Bo presumed were supplies to do that with.

He looked back at the other fellows with their outfits, and over to Valerie who he saw coming their way.

"Thank you so much, Valerie." He said with a thankful bow of his head and a warm grin.

OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77 @/any of the other dudes over there I guess!

Kacel'la didn't take long to find the outfit left for her and put it on, waving the squires that approached her away.

The dress was simple but no less beautiful. White cloth faded to yellow and red from her knees down, while the only sleeve was a shimmering gold, the other arm completely bare. The cloth of the sleeve was stitched full of simple yet elegant filigree that appeared and disappeared depending on how the light hit. A strip of almost transparent red cloth circled around her chest and upper arms, decorated with patterns of peacock feathers, there only for decoration. One cut traversed the dress from just bellow Kacel'la's ribs and all the way down, the outfit only held together by small gold brooches.

For just a moment, Kacel'la let herself wonder about how it would feel if she let her skin take its natural appearance, to let her other arm match the other as it became covered with delicate spots and whorls of golden scales. Maybe for once she could move around without her body constantly hosting a rebellion against her mind, free of the pain in her bones or her skin feeling like a bandage wrapped too tight and only wound tighter each day until it would snap. But, well, she knew that it was only a dream, so she forced down the shift that threatened to take hold and schooled her expression into a pleased and unbothered mask as she stepped out from behind the screen that hid her while she was dressing. She looked around, searching for a distraction which soon came in the form of an overheard conversation.
She resisted the urge to clap her hands together happily before she vanished from the room, reappearing where she had stood after a few moments.
The elf then strode over to Oceana, hiding something behind her back.

"Congratulations on your nameday, Oceana." She said. "I hope you accept this little gift."
With that, Kacel'la finally moved her hand from behind her back, offering the other elf what she held. It was a simple circlet, made of strands of white and gold metal that twisted together like branches to hold a small aquamarine gemstone in the middle which would rest on the back of the wearer's head. The strands spreading away rose up together like twisting branches, alike to the vallaslin on Oceana's face, which was why Kacel'la had picked it out in the first place. It looked like most trinkets elves made to wear during the few celebrations they had, only maybe a little fancier. Only Kacel'la knew that she had found the circlet in ancient ruins in some obscure corner of Algoran, and that it had been part of her hoard for almost half a decade. Somehow she knew she would feel bad parting with it, even if anyone who touched her hoard often risked losing a hand or two. Gifting it away was somehow different.

OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

Last edited:
While everyone went off into different directions to adorn themselves in Valerie's masterpieces, Hjalmar let out a deep sigh. He at least hoped it wasn't itchy- though he supposed there wouldn't be any such luck.
As he went behind the changing screen, he heard the commotion over Oceana's name day. He had forgotten such a celebration for beloved ones even existed, he couldn't recall a time anyone celebrated his. In fact, he couldn't remember the date. At least he didn't forget the ceremonies that one would usually practice for someone's name day, and he made it up in his mind to get Oceana such a gift later when he had the chance. When the squires came to assist him, he shooed them away. It seemed no one was in need of their services- or perhaps were just too embarrassed to accept them. They left his outfit hanging on the screen. Taking off his shirt, he stepped forward and pulled on the coattails to get a better look at it. There was a vest, and a cloak to go over it. He wouldn't deny that the craftsmanship was a beautiful work of art like that of a tapestry hanging on a mansions wall. It was dyed a deep purple that was rich and sophisticated- complete with golden ornamental stitching that reached from shoulder to shoulder, from button to button. The cloak itself was held together by yet more golden decoration. He exhaled before taking off his pants and putting the heavy layers of clothing on. His prediction was accurate- it was stuffy and itchy. But 'beauty is pain,' he recalled someone once saying. Now he looked like somebody begging to be robbed. He stood before the mirror and straightened the robes.
It does look nice, he thought to himself, but if this is nice, I don't like it. He added. It would be extremely difficult to move about in something so weighty. He stepped out from behind the changing screen to let Ashlar go in next, and he leaned against the door frame already ready to leave.
OlKaJa77 OlKaJa77

(I would add Ashlar's in, but I have no idea what he's wearing yet so I'm just gonna skip it///)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back