• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Take a peek, please?

CalmingDestruction

This calamity is calm.
Hey. owo

I wanna say, first off, thank you all for taking a glance at my thread. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the role playing game through this fascinating site. It's great to see that RpNation is home to such wonderful people that share the same energetic passion for role playing.

I know somebody will probably sigh in anguish or cry out in despair at the sight of what's coming next, but it is a necessity. We have to know we click, right? We must understand that we can make our role playing partnership work! So, without further ado, I must present you all with....Rules!

-I typically post at least a few paragraphs. Some people prefer to post shorter, others reach for longer lengths. If you want me to type a certain amount, simply tell me or I'll match whatever you post. Now, during conversations, I would like some leverage. Seeing as they're more back and forth and less description, some slack in that area would be great. Yet, if you'd like, I can try my hand at writing a novel during dialogue between our characters! One more note on post length before I move on....I also understand writer's block. If you can't find the inspiration to post much, that's fine. It happens to all of us.

-Grammar and spelling aren't too big an issue for me. Mistakes happen and that can't always be helped. If I can read what you've put, we're good to go.

-Gender preferences, you ask? I'm great playing male and female. Even happier if you double or use multiple characters, but it isn't a requirement.

-All of my plots and such are MxF

Onto pairings.

• Prodigy x Rival

Rival x Rival

Opposites Attract

Princess/Prince x Servant/Peasant

Rich x Poor

Nerd x Jock

Popular x Unpopular

Celebrity x Fan

Celebrity x Manager

Celebrity x Non-Fan

Celebrity x Celebrity

Boss x Employee

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Wolf x Human

Wolf x Vampire

Wolf x Wolf

Mermaid x Human

Shapeshifter x Human

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Country x City

Rekindled Romance

Creation/Experiment x Scientist

Experiment x Experiment

Person x Imaginary Friend

Person x Yandere

Person x Tsundere

Elemental x Elemental

Old Friends Reunited

Childhood Friends

Orphan x Orphan

Bully x Victim

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Artist x Creation

Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy

Ghost x Human

I"m also really interested in doing a role play where it starts out with the characters being children and we work it up as they progress through the years. Of course, we wouldn't role play their entire life, but little bits and fragments of it. It would offer a way for us to see how the characters grow.

Thanks for reading. Hope y'all have a good rest of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. I'd love to roleplay with you. You seem really cool and I usually match my partner whem roleplaying

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to do a prince/servant Roleplay. I prefer role playing as female[servant] (I'm just better at it) but I'm flexible. Lemme know if you're interested!

Hi and welcome to RPN I would like to role play with you I don't care if I get stuck with the girl or boy parts. xD

I would be down for Rp ing with you if you were still interested. :3

Hello, how are you doin'? Ah, I hope it isn't too much of a problem that I comment rather than PM you, I've been having a few mobile issues... Anyhow, I love to double up in terms of gender and characters, and I am confident in playing any gender or relationship that suits you. uvu If you were still open for an rp or two, I was wondering if I might join you? I don't have any plots myself, but a few of the pairs caught my eye, for sure! As far as pairs go, I would be up to any part, to be honest. Below I've posted the ones I would be interested in doing from most interested to least, but they all intrigue me. So if you are still looking for a partner and what not let me know for sure! Otherwise, I do apologize for the extra notifications and such, ahah.

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Shapeshifter x Human

Ghost x Human

Mermaid x Human

Celebrity x Manager

Carmelita said:
Welcome. I'd love to roleplay with you. You seem really cool and I usually match my partner whem roleplaying
Thank you for such kind words! You seem like a wonderful person as well and I'd be overjoyed to role play with you! If you can, please PM and we can talk about what we'll role play!

kailey said:
Hello! I would love to do a prince/servant Roleplay. I prefer role playing as female[servant] (I'm just better at it) but I'm flexible. Lemme know if you're interested!
I'm totally find playing the prince/male past in that pairing. I had an idea for it that I could show you or we could come up with something together if you'd like! Please PM me so we may discuss.

darkwolf said:
I would do the rp where you start out as children and work are why up if your still looking.
You mean it? I've been hoping to do something like that and I'm glad someone's already looking to do it as well! If you would please PM me we can work out the details!

Aqua said:
Hi and welcome to RPN I would like to role play with you I don't care if I get stuck with the girl or boy parts. xD
Thank you for the warm welcome. It's been a blast so far. Please PM me and we can discuss what we'll do?

MontePouge said:
I would be down for Rp ing with you if you were still interested. :3
Of course, I'd love to role play with you. Just PM me please and notify me what you'd be interested in doing together!

sweetrevenge said:
Hello, how are you doin'? Ah, I hope it isn't too much of a problem that I comment rather than PM you, I've been having a few mobile issues... Anyhow, I love to double up in terms of gender and characters, and I am confident in playing any gender or relationship that suits you. uvu If you were still open for an rp or two, I was wondering if I might join you? I don't have any plots myself, but a few of the pairs caught my eye, for sure! As far as pairs go, I would be up to any part, to be honest. Below I've posted the ones I would be interested in doing from most interested to least, but they all intrigue me. So if you are still looking for a partner and what not let me know for sure! Otherwise, I do apologize for the extra notifications and such, ahah.
Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Shapeshifter x Human

Ghost x Human

Mermaid x Human

Celebrity x Manager

Greetings, friend. I'm doing fantastic. Thank you for asking. I hope you are also doing fabulous. It's no trouble at all that you commented instead of PMing me. Always nice to see a notification telling me someone responded to my search thread! Meeting other people is fantastic, after all. It's okay you don't have any plots prepared. Sometimes they're nice to have, but most of the time building a world together is more thrilling! If you want we could double up on the first two pairings you listed? Or double up on one? I haven't done either Kidnapped x Kidnapper or Shapeshifter x Human in quite some time so they'd both be a bundle of fun for me! I can't PM yet but once I can I could send you one, since you're having mobile difficulties?

And thank you all for the responses! They're much appreciated!

CalmingDestruction said:
Thank you for such kind words! You seem like a wonderful person as well and I'd be overjoyed to role play with you! If you can, please PM and we can talk about what we'll role play!!
I'm totally find playing the prince/male past in that pairing. I had an idea for it that I could show you or we could come up with something together if you'd like! Please PM me so we may discuss.

You mean it? I've been hoping to do something like that and I'm glad someone's already looking to do it as well! If you would please PM me we can work out the details!

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's been a blast so far. Please PM me and we can discuss what we'll do?

Of course, I'd love to role play with you. Just PM me please and notify me what you'd be interested in doing together!

Greetings, friend. I'm doing fantastic. Thank you for asking. I hope you are also doing fabulous. It's no trouble at all that you commented instead of PMing me. Always nice to see a notification telling me someone responded to my search thread! Meeting other people is fantastic, after all. It's okay you don't have any plots prepared. Sometimes they're nice to have, but most of the time building a world together is more thrilling! If you want we could double up on the first two pairings you listed? Or double up on one? I haven't done either Kidnapped x Kidnapper or Shapeshifter x Human in quite some time so they'd both be a bundle of fun for me! I can't PM yet but once I can I could send you one, since you're having mobile difficulties?

And thank you all for the responses! They're much appreciated!
I wont let me Pm you

I'm having that same problem. I think you need to get more posts in. But once you do, I'm interested in doing childhood friends with your, following their entire life idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carmelita said:
I wont let me Pm you
I believe HighFlyer is correct. I'll go and get more posts in so that way PMs can be sent and received.

HighFlyer said:
I'm having that same problem. I think you need to get more posts in. But once you do, I'm interested in doing childhood friends with your, following their entire life idea!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Understandable. I'll go post some more so that way we can all get discussions started!

kailey said:
Unfortunately it doesn't give me the option to PM you. Could you try messaging me?
I can't yet. Once I get more posts I definitely will though!

Edit;; wow it merged our posts in my reply just now, ahah whoops, sorry about that.

I am doing fine myself, as well. ^^ Aha, you seem like a very pleasant person, I must say. I'm pretty excited to put something together with you. I would actually love doubling up on the pairings—unfortunately I'm not sure if I can juggle more than one more rp at the moment. Hmm..would you be interested in merging the pairings into one plot [ex. Shapeshifter!kidnapper x Human!kidnapped or vice versa]—if that makes sense? And as for doubling up, I would definitely be willing. I have a knack for introducing a number of characters into an rp if my partner is comfortable with that, so let me know, if you would? Also, I know you are open to playing either gender and we'll be doubling, but is there any gender you prefer utmost? As for myself, I am favorable over a few of my OCs but that usually depends on plot, so I'm not at all picky.

As for the mobile issue;; I believe it's just the fact that you aren't one hundred percent registered, as were the other members I tried contacting via PM. Haha sorry about that. I was just a bit confused, considering I used to be able to PM members regardless of their new statuses. But that would be great, if you wouldn't mind. I have a family thing going on in about an hour or so, so I may poof out for a while but I won't be more than a couple of hours—I hope that won't be a huge problem.

sweetrevenge said:
Edit;; wow it merged our posts in my reply just now, ahah whoops, sorry about that.
I am doing fine myself, as well. ^^ Aha, you seem like a very pleasant person, I must say. I'm pretty excited to put something together with you. I would actually love doubling up on the pairings—unfortunately I'm not sure if I can juggle more than one more rp at the moment. Hmm..would you be interested in merging the pairings into one plot [ex. Shapeshifter!kidnapper x Human!kidnapped or vice versa]—if that makes sense? And as for doubling up, I would definitely be willing. I have a knack for introducing a number of characters into an rp if my partner is comfortable with that, so let me know, if you would? Also, I know you are open to playing either gender and we'll be doubling, but is there any gender you prefer utmost? As for myself, I am favorable over a few of my OCs but that usually depends on plot, so I'm not at all picky.

As for the mobile issue;; I believe it's just the fact that you aren't one hundred percent registered, as were the other members I tried contacting via PM. Haha sorry about that. I was just a bit confused, considering I used to be able to PM members regardless of their new statuses. But that would be great, if you wouldn't mind. I have a family thing going on in about an hour or so, so I may poof out for a while but I won't be more than a couple of hours—I hope that won't be a huge problem.
No, it's no problem at all! I'm still working on gathering ten posts but once that's done I'll be sure to send you a message!

For preferred gender, it typically depends on what roles I'm playing. Simply because some genders I can find easier suited for some roles while others don't come as naturally. We can definitely merge those two pairings. It wouldn't be a problem at all.

I also must go in a couple of minutes to go hang out with my younger cousins. So I apologize for the short post. Once that is done I will return and I will work on getting PMs sent out to all of you.

Thank you so very much for your compliment. It's very sweet of you to say. You also seem very friendly and I look forward to getting to know you more! After all, you seem rather kindhearted!

I can now send and receive PMs. I will start sending them to y'all! If you beat me to it, that's okay! Thank y'all for waiting!

Hello! I'd like to play Prodigy X Rival, I'd like to play as the rival. I prefer playing female characters as well :P .

I am very interested in the servant princess one! What do you think about a butler?

Also the shapeshifter! I'd like to be a cat x) I am brand new at this website so... am i doing this right?

If you ever read this could you be so kind as to help me as to how and where exactly do we rp? ty so much :)

I can actually help with that buddy!

First you are doing this right so far! You simply just poke around here and see if you can find someone who is like minded and wants to rp. Generally you pm them and talk further plot details. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Not everyone likes what you like and vice versa. Next you'd make a thread in the 1x1 section and make a character sheet. Fill out said sheet and then start it up!

StartingOver said:
I can actually help with that buddy!
First you are doing this right so far! You simply just poke around here and see if you can find someone who is like minded and wants to rp. Generally you pm them and talk further plot details. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Not everyone likes what you like and vice versa. Next you'd make a thread in the 1x1 section and make a character sheet. Fill out said sheet and then start it up!
was that towards me? and if so thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back