Tag an rpnation staff member you'd like to say thanks to.

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
thanks to @allthestaff for doing your job, I think I'd lose my shit if I had to browse rpnation for hours on end and sending long-ass pm's to people who've broken the site rules. (I have yet to meet one person whose been on the site for longer than a month and hasn't broken one of the rules). So, thanks to all the staff for doing your job! Really appreciatte it, you're keeping the site moderated. Which... I guess is the point... But I thought it'd be a little nice if I did something to show I cared.
Chordling Chordling The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard DergTheDergon DergTheDergon are the first ones that come to my mind.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
Might as well~ <3
Thank you for everything you've done for me! You've been a great friend and generally awesome person who answers any and all of my questions ^^ Thank you for also aiding my return to the website <3
Tuckster9000 Vs Sofabot 12000
pfft

Last edited:
@Anath3ma Thanks, friend, for helping me through state EOCs emotionally. Really appreciate it.
You're a pretty great friend, too, and I appreciate it. I think you're a pretty fun person to talk to, too!
Holographic Melody Holographic Melody Thanks, friend, for also helping me through through state EOCs emotionally. I really appreciate it.
You're a pretty great friend and just really nice. You'd be an island of positivity even if the whole world was generally positive.

I thought I'd do that for friends.
NOW FOR STAFF
Thanks Fable Fable and @yoongi for being cool people on the site in general, Y'all are super cool. Fistbump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back