• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Tabs glitching out?

Valefar

never not internally screaming
So I've been working on this post in my private workshop and decided to put in some simple bbcode to make it look nicer.. I decide to go with tabs, stay classic and all, but when I previewed the post, there were duplicates of some of the tabs?

I went in to see if I accidentally repeated the code and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I got rid of formatting and of all the tabs, and tried again. It still happened.

When I saved it and went back in to edit it (because I thought I might've just needed to refresh the page), I saw the repeated code. Weird since I didn't put any code there, but I got rid of it and tried again. Still happened. Checked it again, and it's the same issue. I can't seen to get rid of this "phantom" code.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

update: nevermind! Just learned that imagefloat and four tabs don't work very well together, so I cut it down to three. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back