Experiences Tabletop Horror Stories

Pith

something pithy and clever
Hey there! This is a thread specifically people in tabletop groups like D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer, etc. (online groups totally count). What's some of your group's horror stories??

We all have them and misery loves company. Did your players absolutely ruin EVERYTHING in a murder hobo spree? Did your GM wield sexual harassment and death like a toddler on a sugar high?Did your fellow players do something so damn stupid you couldn't believe no one else was having a problem with it?

I'd love to hear about it. It's like bonding and schadenfreude at the same time.

I have been quite fortunate that my players have all been good for years now (with the minor exception of the person who decided to re-write a prewritten character from a black woman in her forties to a twenty-something redhead white woman), and my memory is pretty foggy.

But if anything comes back to me, I'll be back.

I have been quite fortunate that my players have all been good for years now (with the minor exception of the person who decided to re-write a prewritten character from a black woman in her forties to a twenty-something redhead white woman), and my memory is pretty foggy.

But if anything comes back to me, I'll be back.

Big Yikes on that one, but if that's the extent it sounds like a good group.
Also, aces icon, friend. Excellent series.

Don't have any myself, but I heard a funny one where the dude mind controlled a girl and made her into a futa. It was gross and intriguing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back