TA/ OOC

Thanks, I'm excited to get involved!
Cool. As for who is around your char. There's Loki, Yuna and Prey who were left at the market with you. Loki is mine and Yuna/Prey is Summer's. Me and Quin are hanging out on the discord server if you have questions or just wanna talk^^

Thanks, I think it makes sense for Prey to talk next since I was left standing with them. I am about to have to leave for a doctor appointment or I'd love to hang out, thanks for the offer though!^_^

Thanks, I think it makes sense for Prey to talk next since I was left standing with them. I am about to have to leave for a doctor appointment or I'd love to hang out, thanks for the offer though!^_^
Summer is away on a trip, just so you know. It's likely she won't post til she's back

Hi hi. I'm off work (yay) and don't have to be a asleep for at least 4 hours (also yay) before i get ready for work again (not so yay, but money so...) and I have like 8 threads to reply to lol. Then, I'll prob end up gaming for a bit.

You didn't ask but this bitch gon' tell, anyway.
XD it's fine. What'ca plan on playing?

XD it's fine. What'ca plan on playing?
Probably my baby, League of Legends. So, if I suddenly turn into a raving bitch, you know why. I've had a love-hate relationship with that game since...2009. DAMN. I've been playing this game for longer than most people stay married these days.

then, I'm thinking Elsword, Maplestory or (heaven forbid) Skyrim

Probably my baby, League of Legends. So, if I suddenly turn into a raving bitch, you know why. I've had a love-hate relationship with that game since...2009. DAMN. I've been playing this game for longer than most people stay married these days.

then, I'm thinking Elsword, Maplestory or (heaven forbid) Skyrim
Oh hey, you play Els too? Cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back