TA/ OOC

I've already killed a baby dragon. Do you want me to kill more? And I wish players consider that dragons can dodge attacks; please consider agility check.

Sorry everyone, i'm not going to be able to keep up with this RP due to school amping up work and whatnot. Again, sorry everyone.

You know I just realized I don't technically have to read all of the RP to jump in. Unless there is a need for me to? If not could someone give me a general idea of whats gone on so far and whats the current 'plot'? Otherwise I'm able to jump in today.

You know I just realized I don't technically have to read all of the RP to jump in. Unless there is a need for me to? If not could someone give me a general idea of whats gone on so far and whats the current 'plot'? Otherwise I'm able to jump in today.

Most of the current events are listed on the discord. If you don't use discord, currently there is a group on a island of dragons, for the rest, the main city(The City of Light) is about to be attacked by an event boss and the city guard is looking for anyone willing to help Beaurmont Beaurmont

Is the city of Light the same as the beginning city, or totally different? I have discord so I'll open it up and give it a read. Would it alright to say that perhaps I've just been leveling myself somewhere secluded or something similar? Sorry to be a nuisance, I don't want to disrupt anything suddenly. :closed eyes open smile:

Is the city of Light the same as the beginning city, or totally different? I have discord so I'll open it up and give it a read. Would it alright to say that perhaps I've just been leveling myself somewhere secluded or something similar? Sorry to be a nuisance, I don't want to disrupt anything suddenly. :closed eyes open smile:
No it's fine. They are in fact, two different cities. Traving around and leveling on your own is completely fine

Oh hey, look, its me again. (Hate me yet?) Anything I should know about before creating my character? I'm not thinking of necessarily making a villain character. (Unless you need me to.) But he/she will probably be chaotic neutral in nature. and could I ask what the lowest and highest level is currently? To gauge where I should be.

-Also is there a blank character sheet somewhere? Just tell me where to look and I shall take care of the rest.

Oh hey, look, its me again. (Hate me yet?) Anything I should know about before creating my character? I'm not thinking of necessarily making a villain character. (Unless you need me to.) But he/she will probably be chaotic neutral in nature. and could I ask what the lowest and highest level is currently? To gauge where I should be.

Lowest lvl would be idk 12? That's if you've been draging your feet. Highest is 21 atm.

Make sure you ready the character sheet in the character tab and the the class skills in the extras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back