TA/ OOC

RaynaFon RaynaFon Wow, nice ^^ the feeling of a book so good that you don't want to put it down is just the best. I'm not a very fast reader but if I have a good book I'll read a lot, at least 100 pages a day if I don't have much time.

RaynaFon RaynaFon Wow, nice ^^ the feeling of a book so good that you don't want to put it down is just the best. I'm not a very fast reader but if I have a good book I'll read a lot, at least 100 pages a day if I don't have much time.
XD Ya, I'm a pretty fast reader. Depending on how big it is, I can finish a book in a day

XD Ya, I'm a pretty fast reader. Depending on how big it is, I can finish a book in a day
Yea, I have dyslexia so I'm a little slower but I finished the hunger games within a day, around 12 hours between starting and finishing it with a four hour pause in the middle because I had to do stuff.

yea, I'm gonna post now, I believe I found my spark for RP'ing again and I really ant to post again ^^
Heya Summerz^^ gald you're out of your writer's block, they always suck. Also, the only trolls are in the dungeon, but I mean, loki doesn't mind if prey shows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back