• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern t w o - f a c e d - y o u t h [ooc]

Characters
Here

wistful

c u l8r alligator
[class=header] background: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/82d0315bffc9ffcb52b2ae62a1422214/tumblr_ovat12P93B1utrlyjo2_1280.png'); background-size: 550px 430px; pointer-events: auto; height: 150px; width: 550px; margin: auto; border-style: solid; border-color: black; border-width: 10px; [/class]
code by wistful wistful
[div class=header]
two-faced-youth
out of character
gm: wistful wistful and co-gm: madame moiselle madame moiselle
[/div]

Relationships

Sasha:
Shaun Jesus Cianciola ( Aato Aato ) - Sasha would definitely get along with him. Not only does she love his hair, but she loves his attitude about life and the recklessness about him. She would definitely want to hang out with him, and would probably even do her own fair share of throwing out reckless ideas.

Clover Carina Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - Honestly I can see Clover and Sasha getting along-- they're fairly similar, and when Sasha was the new girl, they could have easily met as Clover showed her around. And maybe hit it off?

Caden Franco Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - I feel like Sasha would like his cheerfulness and friendliness, and if she got the feeling he wasn't happy with his group of friends/chosen sports/etc. she wouldn't hesitate to ask why he continued to hang out with them/play them. And if he were to flirt, she'd flirt back, but she wouldn't like the way his trying to protect Clover comes off as controlling.

Philip Jake Henderson ( AI10100 AI10100 ) - Sasha thinks he's funny, and despite him being a rich kid, she wouldn't be opposed to hanging out/being seen with him. She doesn't care, and she feels like he's a good person.

Casper Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Sasha hasn't been around anyone quite like Casper before, but she wouldn't hate or throw shade. As long as Casper is friendly, Sasha would be friendly.

Aaron Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Basically the same as with Casper.

Anne-Marie Nicodimou ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ) - Sasha would love her musical side, and I could see them bonding over that. While she wouldn't like the self harming and would tell Anne-Marie that, she wouldn't judge the girl for it and wouldn't blab.

Aaliyah Naomi Sato ( erzulie erzulie ) - Sasha probably wouldn't be her best friend, you know, popular vs outcast, but she wouldn't hate her unless Aaliyah was a bitch (which she doesn't seem to be).

Julie Ann Richardson ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) - Sasha likes the girl next door personality, and kinda wants to take the girl under her wing to help her come out of her own shell a little bit. (If you're okay with that!)

Sullivan Jae Seong Yeong ( Aato Aato ) - Sasha would have fun flirting with him, though nothing would come of it and she knows this. She just likes to have fun and enjoy life.

Nick Wyatt Richardson ( Timv9 Timv9 ) - Depending on how hard headed and cocky he was upon their first meeting would decide how Sasha feels about him. If he were playful about it, she wouldn't mind as much, but if he were serious, she wouldn't dig it.

Dimitri Nicolaev ( madame moiselle madame moiselle ) - Sasha doesn't like that he continues to get her brother into trouble, but she can't deny that she and her brother need to be able to survive. Not to mention he's fine as hell, though she'd never admit it out loud.

Levi James Matthews ( deathworm deathworm ) - I could see Sasha being interested in talking to him about ghosts, etc. simply because she's interested in things like that.

Rohan Jayesh Reddy ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ) - Sasha wouldn't mind being seen with him, and would always try to cheer him up if hes sad.

Hunter Lou Holt ( two two ) - Another outcast that Sasha would like. Friends?

Genevieve Alice Lennox ( wistful wistful ) - not friends in the slightest. Can definitely see some drama here! Whatever you have in mind!

Teagan Olivia Kelly ( deathworm deathworm ) - Sasha generally steers clear of her.

Winona Marie Stratton ( BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 ) - Could see them being friends or at least on friendly terms.

Cade:
Shaun Jesus Cianciola ( Aato Aato ) - I could see him and Cade butting heads at some point, though maybe not all out hating each other? Maybe, if he and Sasha got into trouble together (i.e.; for skipping class or something) Cade would definitely be upset. But perhaps they could eventually gain a mutual respect for each other?

Clover Carina Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - Cade would be less than interested about seeing the school or being shown around, but he would go along most likely if Sasha dragged him. He has no ill will towards Clover, and is grateful for her (potential) friendship with Sadie.

Caden Franco Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - Knowing he's a popular, Cade would probably write off Caden (Cade, Caden, ahaha) right away. He wouldn't take into account that Caden might not be happy being a 'popular', he would just stay away.

Philip Jake Henderson ( AI10100 AI10100 ) - Another popular rich kid that Cade would write off, though I could see some potential drama (if you want) happening if somehow, Philip were to help Cade and Cade didn't know how to deal with a rich kid being nice to him.

Casper Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Cade probably wouldn't be sure how to act around Casper, so he would probably steer clear.

Aaron Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Same as with Casper, Cade would probably just steer clear.

Anne-Marie Nicodimou ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ]) - Cade actually really likes her hair, and he likes that she's different and non-conforming.

Aaliyah Naomi Sato ( erzulie erzulie ) - Cade thinks she's pretty, but knows there's no chance in hell so he doesn't even think about that. Popular vs outcast, he already holds a grudge.

Julie Ann Richardson ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) - Also thinks shes pretty (he is a dude, after all) but she's too 'nice' for him. Sasha says that's what he needs, but he just can't do it. Though I can see her (if you want) trying to talk to him over and over maybe, wanting to break through his shell? Maybe with Sasha's aide.

Sullivan Jae Seong Yeong ( Aato Aato ) - Cade wouldn't really give him the time of day, another side effect of him being an outcast and a gang member and the other person being popular.

Nick Wyatt Richardson ( Timv9 Timv9 ) - Nope. Cade doesn't like him.

Dimitri Nicolaev ( madame moiselle madame moiselle ) - Possibly Cade's closest thing to a -best- friend here, since he's still new and all. Dimitri is to show Cade around and teach him the way of the streets so that he can continue to provide for Sash.

Levi James Matthews ( deathworm deathworm ) - Despite the fact they're both outcasts, Cade would probably find him weird and not wanna be around him.

Rohan Jayesh Reddy ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ) - Cade finds his pessimistic deafeatest attitude to be a real drag, though he might actually see some potential in him. Might.

Hunter Lou Holt ( two two ) - Actually could see Cade liking her, too, and them possibly being friends.

Genevieve Alice Lennox ( wistful wistful ) - Would love to get some drama going here, too.

Teagan Olivia Kelly ( deathworm deathworm ) - Cade doesn't like her (mostly bc shes popular, also because of her overdramatic-ness).

Winona Marie Stratton ( BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 ) - She's afraid of going fast in cars, maybe she dislikes Cade bc of how he drives? (basically like a maniac xD) Just an idea, but really they could get along, too.

Last edited:
Sasha:
Philip Jake Henderson ( AI10100 AI10100 ) - Sasha thinks he's funny, and despite him being a rich kid, she wouldn't be opposed to hanging out/being seen with him. She doesn't care, and she feels like he's a good person.

Cade:
Philip Jake Henderson ( AI10100 AI10100 ) - Another popular rich kid that Cade would write off, though I could see some potential drama (if you want) happening if somehow, Philip were to help Cade and Cade didn't know how to deal with a rich kid being nice to him.

Sasha: They probably hung out a couple of times back when she was with the populars. And he would definitely like to continue being friends with her and probably secretly admires how steadfast she was in the whole cheating business.

Cade: The drama sounds good to me. Just shoot to me whatever you want Phil to help with Cade with because he would be so up to helping people no matter who they are.

Relationships

Sasha:
Shaun Jesus Cianciola ( Aato Aato ) - Sasha would definitely get along with him. Not only does she love his hair, but she loves his attitude about life and the recklessness about him. She would definitely want to hang out with him, and would probably even do her own fair share of throwing out reckless ideas.

Clover Carina Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - Honestly I can see Clover and Sasha getting along-- they're fairly similar, and when Sasha was the new girl, they could have easily met as Clover showed her around. And maybe hit it off?

Caden Franco Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - I feel like Sasha would like his cheerfulness and friendliness, and if she got the feeling he wasn't happy with his group of friends/chosen sports/etc. she wouldn't hesitate to ask why he continued to hang out with them/play them. And if he were to flirt, she'd flirt back, but she wouldn't like the way his trying to protect Clover comes off as controlling.

Casper Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Sasha hasn't been around anyone quite like Casper before, but she wouldn't hate or throw shade. As long as Casper is friendly, Sasha would be friendly.

Aaron Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Basically the same as with Casper.

Anne-Marie Nicodimou ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ) - Sasha would love her musical side, and I could see them bonding over that. While she wouldn't like the self harming and would tell Anne-Marie that, she wouldn't judge the girl for it and wouldn't blab.

Aaliyah Naomi Sato ( erzulie erzulie ) - Sasha probably wouldn't be her best friend, you know, popular vs outcast, but she wouldn't hate her unless Aaliyah was a bitch (which she doesn't seem to be).

Julie Ann Richardson ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) - Sasha likes the girl next door personality, and kinda wants to take the girl under her wing to help her come out of her own shell a little bit. (If you're okay with that!)

Sullivan Jae Seong Yeong ( Aato Aato ) - Sasha would have fun flirting with him, though nothing would come of it and she knows this. She just likes to have fun and enjoy life.

Nick Wyatt Richardson ( Timv9 Timv9 ) - Depending on how hard headed and cocky he was upon their first meeting would decide how Sasha feels about him. If he were playful about it, she wouldn't mind as much, but if he were serious, she wouldn't dig it.

Dimitri Nicolaev ( madame moiselle madame moiselle ) - Sasha doesn't like that he continues to get her brother into trouble, but she can't deny that she and her brother need to be able to survive. Not to mention he's fine as hell, though she'd never admit it out loud.

Levi James Matthews ( deathworm deathworm ) - I could see Sasha being interested in talking to him about ghosts, etc. simply because she's interested in things like that.

Rohan Jayesh Reddy ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ) - Sasha wouldn't mind being seen with him, and would always try to cheer him up if hes sad.

Genevieve Alice Lennox ( wistful wistful ) - not friends in the slightest. Can definitely see some drama here! Whatever you have in mind!

Teagan Olivia Kelly ( deathworm deathworm ) - Sasha generally steers clear of her.

Winona Marie Stratton ( BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 ) - Could see them being friends or at least on friendly terms.

Cade:
Shaun Jesus Cianciola ( Aato Aato ) - I could see him and Cade butting heads at some point, though maybe not all out hating each other? Maybe, if he and Sasha got into trouble together (i.e.; for skipping class or something) Cade would definitely be upset. But perhaps they could eventually gain a mutual respect for each other?

Clover Carina Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - Cade would be less than interested about seeing the school or being shown around, but he would go along most likely if Sasha dragged him. He has no ill will towards Clover, and is grateful for her (potential) friendship with Sadie.

Caden Franco Moretti ( wistful wistful ) - Knowing he's a popular, Cade would probably write off Caden (Cade, Caden, ahaha) right away. He wouldn't take into account that Caden might not be happy being a 'popular', he would just stay away.

Casper Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Cade probably wouldn't be sure how to act around Casper, so he would probably steer clear.

Aaron Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ) - Same as with Casper, Cade would probably just steer clear.

Anne-Marie Nicodimou ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ]) - Cade actually really likes her hair, and he likes that she's different and non-conforming.

Aaliyah Naomi Sato ( erzulie erzulie ) - Cade thinks she's pretty, but knows there's no chance in hell so he doesn't even think about that. Popular vs outcast, he already holds a grudge.

Julie Ann Richardson ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) - Also thinks shes pretty (he is a dude, after all) but she's too 'nice' for him. Sasha says that's what he needs, but he just can't do it. Though I can see her (if you want) trying to talk to him over and over maybe, wanting to break through his shell? Maybe with Sasha's aide.

Sullivan Jae Seong Yeong ( Aato Aato ) - Cade wouldn't really give him the time of day, another side effect of him being an outcast and a gang member and the other person being popular.

Dimitri Nicolaev ( madame moiselle madame moiselle ) - Possibly Cade's closest thing to a -best- friend here, since he's still new and all. Dimitri is to show Cade around and teach him the way of the streets so that he can continue to provide for Sash.

Levi James Matthews ( deathworm deathworm ) - Despite the fact they're both outcasts, Cade would probably find him weird and not wanna be around him.

Rohan Jayesh Reddy ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ) - Cade finds his pessimistic deafeatest attitude to be a real drag, though he might actually see some potential in him. Might.

Hunter Lou Holt ( two two ) - Actually could see Cade liking her, too, and them possibly being friends.

Genevieve Alice Lennox ( wistful wistful ) - Would love to get some drama going here, too.

Teagan Olivia Kelly ( deathworm deathworm ) - Cade doesn't like her (mostly bc shes popular, also because of her overdramatic-ness).

Winona Marie Stratton ( BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 ) - She's afraid of going fast in cars, maybe she dislikes Cade bc of how he drives? (basically like a maniac xD) Just an idea, but really they could get along, too.
Would you want Cade to have been catfished by Rohan?

Relationships

Sasha:

Cade:

Yeah I can agree with you. And Aaliyah is actually pretty nice XD she has more important things to worry about, like her grades, many clubs, and keeping her deep, dark secret

Relationships

Sasha:

Cade:

I believe Anne would think much of either of them beyond that Sasha is pretty and maybe respect Cades bad boy reputation. Certainly she will identify with their issues with their parents if given a chance to get to know them though she is not quick to get to know people at the moment.

Relationships (Julie Ann Richardson)
Shaun Jesus Cianciola ( Aato Aato ): Julie would definitely be friendly with him. I'm sure they would talk and get along but not being like really close or friends. Julie would think he does a lot of reckless things without thinking of the consequences but won't try to stop him since they are not that close but she would worry about him if something happens.

Clover Carina Moretti ( wistful wistful ): They used to be really good friends when they were kids so they know a lot about each other but grew apart once Clover started to act rebellious and Julie stick being the good girl, they don't talk that often but when they do it's awkward between them.

Caden Franco Moretti ( wistful wistful ) Same as Clover they have known each other since they were kids, they would have been friends when they were kids but not as close as she was with Clover. Since both are popular they still hang out and still be friends. (Random idea and it's okay if you don't like it: Maybe Julie had like a crush on him while growing up)

Philip Jake Henderson ( AI10100 AI10100 ): Julie and he are best friends, they get along really well so most of the time they are always together. He is the only one that Julie really trusts to tell about her problems and how she really feels. And also he is the one that knows about Julie wanting to be rebellious and not being always the good girl.

Sasha Marie Morgan ( apolla apolla ): Julie and Sasha used to hang out more when she was popular but they don't do that often since she became an outcast but she finds really admirable that she is a loyal person that sticks up for her friends without worrying about what can happen to her and she admires that part of her and Julie wish she could be a little more like that. So when she has the opportunity she likes talking to her and getting to know her better.

Casper Benjamin Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ): Julie would be nice and friendly towards Casper, she would accept him and try to make him feel comfortable at school but I don't think they would be extremely close.

Aaron Seymour Ollila ( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties ): The same with Casper she would be friendly with Casper but I don't think they would get along that much.

Anne-Marie Nicodimou ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ): I don't think Julie and Anne-Marie would get along. Julie would be nice to her because she is nice to everyone but in reality, she would be a little bit scared of her and would try to avoid her except when there are other people around, but she would like her hair color.

Aaliyah Naomi Sato ( erzulie erzulie ): I'm sure Julie and Aaliyah would talk to each other and being friendly with each other but I don't think they would be like really close friends, (Randon idea and it's okay if you don't like it : Maybe Julie doesn't like her that much that she is materialistic since she is all about helping the people in need)

Sullivan Jae Seong Yeong ( Aato Aato ): I see Julie and Jae getting along maybe they would be friends but super close friends but they like to hang out with each other maybe? But Julie wouldn't like that much that he was so flirtatious and try to flirt with her.

Nick Wyatt Richardson ( Timv9 Timv9 ): They are brother and sister they have to get along except for the usual bickering between siblings.

Cade Aaron Morgan ( apolla apolla ) I don't think Julie and Cade would be really close at first, but they would definitely talk to each other since Julie talks to Sasha, maybe since she wants to be rebellious she finds him intriguing and wants to know him better and got closer to him but they don't know how to approach each other since Cade is the bad guy and Julie is the good girl (Random idea and it's okay if you don't like it: Maybe Julie develops kind of a crush on him or something like that at some point idk)

Dimitri Nicolaev ( madame moiselle madame moiselle ): He is the new guy in town so Julie and Dimitri wouldn't know a lot about each other that much but she would try to make him feel welcome in the town but she would be a little bit scared of him but at the same time wants to know more about him since he is rebellious but doesn't know how to approach him.

Levi James Matthews ( deathworm deathworm ): I see Julie being friendly to each other maybe they talk but not that often but they don't have problems with each other but I don't see them being really close.

Rohan Jayesh Reddy: ( Anne Boolean Anne Boolean ) I don't think Julie and Rohan would be close or hang out, she would be friendly to him and try to make him comfortable but she would keep a little bit of distance since it was posted about his catfishing other people on the gossip blog.

Hunter Lou Holt ( two two ): Probably the same relationship as Sasha, she wants to know her better and finds admirable that she stood up for someone when that person was in trouble.

Genevieve Alice Lennox ( wistful wistful ): At some point, they were friends but not really that close so they just talk to each other because they are from the same group but they are not really close, just formalities.

Teagan Olivia Kelly ( deathworm deathworm ) Julie would be friendly to her but I don't think she and Teagan would be friends since she might find a little bit overwhelming Teagan's dramatic and manipulative attitude.

Winona Marie Stratton ( BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 ): I'm sure Julie would try to make Winona feel welcome and comfortable, she would be friendly towards her and would like to know her better maybe she would try to learn sign language or at least the basic so she can speak to Winona.

Sasha Marie Morgan ( apolla apolla ): Julie and Sasha used to hang out more when she was popular but they don't do that often since she became an outcast but she finds really admirable that she is a loyal person that sticks up for her friends without worrying about what can happen to her and she admires that part of her and Julie wish she could be a little more like that. So when she has the opportunity she likes talking to her and getting to know her better.

Cade Aaron Morgan ( apolla apolla ) I don't think Julie and Cade would be really close at first, but they would definitely talk to each other since Julie talks to Sasha, maybe since she wants to be rebellious she finds him intriguing and wants to know him better and got closer to him but they don't know how to approach each other since Cade is the bad guy and Julie is the good girl (Random idea and it's okay if you don't like it: Maybe Julie develops kind of a crush on him or something like that at some point idk)

those sound wonderful to me! and if julie is crushing on cade that is also v fine with me (: (:

Hey everybody- commenting here for those who may not be in the discord or arent very active on discord or yknow: Some of us are thinking about coming together and starting an rp on our own kinda like this with the characters from this rp. Would anyone be interested in that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back