• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ | ?x? ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

byeol

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 ☆

Pairings

italics=desired role

royalty x peasant
merperson x human
nerd x jock
doctor x patient
kingpin x reg. person
singer x fan
alien x human
kidnapper x hostage
siren x sailor

fandom
riverdale
archie x oc
jason x oc

vampire diaries
damon x oc
klaus x oc
elijah x oc

grey's anatomy
avery x oc
deluca x oc

13 reasons why
zach x oc
alex x oc
justin x oc

marauders hp
sirius x oc
remus x oc

Requirements

these are simple

i look for partners who can give a response of 2+ paragraphs, or at least a match of my own response
typically i don't expect more than one or two responses a week
i engage in ooc chat every now and then just for fun so i hope you won't mind
i prefer to rp in either discord or pms, lmk your preference
i hope for the sake of both of us that we can plan together, it helps keep both of us interested
i love bouncing ideas around, so please let me know if you would like to alter something
i'm pretty chill i think, so if you ever get tired of something just lmk and you can vanish if you'd like
i don't mind doubling up, in fact i very much enjoy doubling up so lmk if that's an option
i don't mind writing either mxm, mxf, or fxf and i believe i'm fluent in all three so don't be scared to ask
if you read all these lmk your fave type of fruit bro

ABOUT ME

WELCOME TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hey, hey, heyyy.
My name is Noella and I'm a twenty something year old bruja with an unhealthy obsession with green smoothies and kpop. I've been roleplaying for approximately eight years and I very much enjoy writing poems and short stories on the side. I am a fan of character development and love bouncing ideas off each other with my fellow writers. I have previously tried a 1x1 search but didn't really find anything so, second time's the charm? The purpose of this search is to find someone who will hopefully be focused on more of a long term relationship with these ideas. I am not limited to these ideas so if there is something else you think I would be interested in, shoot me a PM.
I tend to be a very laid back person as I mentioned, so I hope that all of this writing is not intimidating, I promise I'm nice. As for my availability, I've recently had surgery and am in recovery so I can answer relatively quickly. However, I am understanding and won't hassle you for immediate responses. I enjoy building at least friendly relationships with those who I write with so I hope you won't mind some OOC banter from time to time. If I ever become annoying lmk, I would hate to make anyone feel some type of way. Hennyways, feel free to message me with any other questions. Much love.

P L O T S

shipwrecked!
character a and character b are co-workers at a large private practice in nyc. as a bonding event, the doctors are sent on an all expense paid small cruise ship, where an unexpected storm makes their trip turn into a nightmare. the cruise ship is destroyed and both characters wake up injured on the coast of a small uninhabited island. after many trials character a and b develop or explore feelings, ultimately leading to a romance. their ultimate goal, rescue.
runaway baby~
character a lives in a very unfavorable situation with single parent that constantly forgets about them and is swallowed up by addiction. after an altercation, character a becomes involved in a nasty deal with a loan shark and is forced to leave town before any more harm can be done. character b works at a restaurant in the city and one winter night after throwing out the trash discovers a body in the alley way. it turns out to be character a, starving and freezing. character b takes it upon themselves to care for character a, later learning their secret.
one hit wonder?!
character a is an up and coming tv actor/actress in seoul who dreams of becoming an icon. character b is a PR worker belonging to character a's management company. one day after an after hours dinner and many bottles of liquor, the two fall into a very compromising position that is documented and leaked to the media. through this misunderstanding people begin to question the credibility of character a's acting ability and all hell breaks free through media and in the company. character a loses job opportunities and character b is put on probation a the management office. how will the lives of the two unravel as they try to fix everything before it's too late.
more to be added...

code by pasta pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back