• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern T.E.O.T.W.A.W.K.I - A Post-Apocalyptic RP That Starts In Oklahoma

viloxii

Vis Per Mare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking around to see if anyone would be interested in a post-apocalyptic/post-government collapse roleplay. Here is the intro (Please bear with me, I am great at roleplaying I just suck at describing things XD)

- The End of the World As We Knew It -

Your life didn't start the day you were born. It didn't even start when you came of age. Your life started on The Darkest Day. There were no longer any rules; the Government had fallen. There was no traffic; you would have to walk on foot, cycle, or ride on horseback. There were no bills, the electricity went out, and the water plants shut down. There were no grocery bills; you could take anything or grow anything you wanted as long as you could manage it. All of your trivial wishes had come true, not due to the improvement of the world, but the downfall of it.

Although these things had been resolved, new problems had arisen. A militia whose leader took The Darkest Day as an opportunity for power was forming in towns across America. The former government officials had seemed suspiciously prepared months before this, creating anxiety and distrust nationwide. Walls and compounds were being erected here and there in alarming numbers and at a frightening speed.

Just as I said, your life started on The Darkest Day. It was scary and new. But it was something different. So what are you going to do about it?

Watch your back, stay alert, and you might just survive...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The setting is Tulsa, Oklahoma and the surrounding cities of Broken Arrow, Glenpool, Sapulpa, Bixby, Sand Springs, Catoosa, and Jenks. Oklahoma had a former population of 413,000. The population is now less than half of that. Tulsa is a busy and large town full of people of all kinds. If I had to categorize the citizens, here is how.

The Natives
The Welders
The Soldiers
The Rich Ones
The Pipeliners
The Heavy Haulers
The Ranchers
The One's Out In The Sticks
The Anime Lovers
The Homebodies

(Or At Least That's How I Experienced It For 16 Years XD)

Tulsa, Oklahoma, has a mix of trailers, reservations, suburban neighborhoods, ranch houses, national parks, mansions, towers, and bridges and is decorated by the now-destroyed Arkansas River.
It's a very foresty place, with fields and buildings in between. All the people there are good, and those who aren't good are just damaged.

Here is the link

IF you are interested but need more info please DM me, I am much less anxious when I can appeal to an individual and not a large audience, hehe​

Last edited:
If you can provide a little more detail, I’d be interested.

If you can provide a little more detail, I’d be interested.
Ah I am sorry! I'm so out of practice. Not with role playing, just MAKING roleplays, haha. I edited the original post! Feel free to take a look XD

That’s good, but I’d think the proper tag for this would be Modern/Realistic since the Fantasy tag is pretty much for things that take place in knights and kingdoom days.

That’s good, but I’d think the proper tag for this would be Modern/Realistic since the Fantasy tag is pretty much for things that take place in knights and kingdoom days.
Oh shoot, thank you, I am so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back