• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.D.G | Extras & Rules

The Regal Rper

Mad Scientist

• For Posts

1. Due to my experience with RPs and post delays, the maximum amount of time I am willing to allow a player to delay is a total of 8-9 days (unless told otherwise). When I say delay, I mean if you haven't posted at all where other people are waiting for you, you get about a week plus some, to let us know what's up.

2. The penalty for delaying your group more than a couple times, will result in you getting kicked out of this RP and a refusal at rejoining. Anyone who may have been interested in joining the group at earlier time can take up your spot in turn.

3. If you want to avoid any penalty's then please tag me or my Co-GM, either here or on Discord, so we know ahead of time you are going to be absent. Delaying one group, hurts everyone, not just the people interacting with you.

4. As the GM, I hold the right to delete any posts that may prove troublesome for the RP in general, especially if it draws a Mods attention.

5. As the GM, I hold the right to push things forward if activity is becoming slow.

6. If there are any issues, let me know. I'll do my best to keep the peace between everyone.

For Collabs

1. Collab posts are posts that players can use when in fight based scenarios to shorten the amount of posts they need to make for a fight scene. This will also reduce clutter for any other groups sharing the same thread.

2. Players are free to use collab posts in other scenarios outside of fights.

For Hiatus

1. If you go on Hiatus, it is incumbent you let me know so I don't end up thinking you dropped the RP.

2. In the scenario you do go on hiatus, let me know what I should do with your character. I hold no obligation to play your character for you while you are away, I can simply shelve them and return them you, when you get back.

3. In the scenario you come back from a Hiatus, you can regain your character and we can discuss what to do when you return and how to integrate you back in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back