• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ๐š‚๐šข๐š—๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šŠ๐šŒ

Am I to assume synthetics created to be children age normally? Is puberty a thing for them? Anything in particular I'd need to know about that? Would synthetic children have been treated differently (Bullying, resentment, etc.)?

Am I to assume synthetics created to be children age normally? Is puberty a thing for them? Anything in particular I'd need to know about that? Would synthetic children have been treated differently (Bullying, resentment, etc.)?
It depends on why the synthetic was brought to life in the first place. All synthetics age normally, but theyโ€™re not all created at the same age. If someone couldnโ€™t have a child but wanted a baby got a synthetic who was a baby, that baby would grow up the same as a normal human. However, itโ€™d be likely that kids would tease or bully them if they found out they were synthetic, since a lot of people donโ€™t find them โ€œrealโ€ humans.

Okay, thank you!
And would they, those brought in as babies, be able to get any job or are their restrictions?

Okay, thank you!
And would they, those brought in as babies, be able to get any job or are their restrictions?
It would really depend on who was hiring them. Legally, no. There are no restrictions against them. But there could very well be a bias in the hiring process.

lurking and a bit interested...

Do our powers have to be restricted to one category, one which involves combat, or can it be something passive or no connection to combat at all, considering the fact that we are basically assassins in the intro.

Do our powers have to be restricted to one category, one which involves combat, or can it be something passive or no connection to combat at all, considering the fact that we are basically assassins in the intro.
The powers that the characters are receiving can be passive or combative. It just has to someway relate to the Zodiac, figuratively or literally.

Im gonna go for scorpio,
Also also, cant really decide but im thinkin of givin my boi emotion siphoning powers
Also also, are we still able to go home w our fam or our fam ded and we be stayin at some lab

Last edited:
Im gonna go for scorpio,
Also also, cant really decide but im thinkin of givin my boi emotion siphoning powers
Also also, are we still able to go home w our fam or our fam ded and we be stayin at some lab
Family can be alive or dead, but you cannot be with them.

Also, is there an OOC? I have a buncho questions but I don't want to flood the interest check with 'em all.

Bump.
I finally have some free time, so I will be online to answer any questions for the next few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back