• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SWTOR era RP

Might be intersted to join. I do have characters from that era, they are just a bit too young around that time xD (one is like... idk, how many weeks since the Sacking Coruscant? Or is it pre-Sacking? Two others around 7 and 4).

Though I do have a Human who is old enough (around 40 years old).

I don't think it would work for you to join, Donder. And after you called me "the worst DMer" I'm surprised you replied to this posting.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]*falls from orbit*
I had no idea you made a recruitment thread for this Folclor! Haha.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I don't think it's brought us any of the people who've already joined.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]Count me in.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet. As long as you follow the rules everything should be fine.

folclor said:
Well, I don't think it's brought us any of the people who've already joined.
Sweet. As long as you follow the rules everything should be fine.
You're right there , I don't think it has brought anyone.

Remember the era @Emperor Ploppa. This is far , far before the OT era.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]I know the era, it's after the Sack of Coruscant. In the Old Republic era

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! I just had to remind you because some people haven't paid attention to that , and made imperial era characters..

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Excellent! I just had to remind you because some people haven't paid attention to that , and made imperial era characters..

[/QUOTE]
Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back