• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
Hey, all! So, I'm going to get straight to the point here; I am looking for a partner to RP Sword Art Online with. Its the first (and only) anime I've really seen all the way through and I actually quite liked the setting of it. A video game that kills people? Sign me on, sounds fun.

I'm 18 and male, and I greatly prefer to play characters. My posts can vary in length, detail, and size, usually dependent on how much my partners give me in return. I just ask for proper grammar, sentence & paragraph structure, and spelling. I completely understand it when you make a mistake, guys, I promise! I make them as well. I guarantee there's a mistake even in here somewhere, I don't particularly review these things constantly.

The general setting will be Sword Art Online, but I think I'd rather go for OCs instead of playing the Canon characters only. We may RP the canons alongside our own, but I just thought it would be nice to do one or both. This will preferably take place during the actual SAO death game at first and we can go on to the other arcs if the RP progresses that far.

PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back