• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
Foxtails said:
While I admit that's interesting that your character Rokuru has more depth than Kojima, I would like to point out (because you've been so attentive to detail regarding SAO world) that it is physically impossible to tear Hana's clothing. Equipment, based off detail from the light novel that the anime was adapted from, has to be unequppied from the interface. This was also shown in the anime when Kirito was staying with Asuna. Otherwise, the equipment would have to be destroyed completely, which would only result from fighting. @Ib All Alone -i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x
Thanks for the feedback Foxtails, I will try to pay more attention to this in the future.

Krillin said:
*Name: Hiro Wakesi

Height: 6'3

Real life Job: College Student

*Weapon Preference: Claymore sword

Personality: quiet, secretive, kind if known, very socially awkward.Bio:

Bio: Hiro was born into a upper class family. He had two older sisters that were always very kind and outgoing. Perfect children. Hiro was the complete opposite. He kept to himself and was not good with others. he was handed whatever he wanted but most of the time prefered to work for his own stuff. His father was never pleased with him when he was asked to take over the family business and he declined. He wanted to go to college and work for his stuff not have it be given to him. That led for his father to hate him so much. Eventually it turned into his dad yelling at him for everything and his mom played the good wife and said nothing. His father hated him the most when he came out openly gay to his father. That made everything a living hell. When he heard about a VR called Nerve Gear he bought it and eventually SAO.

View attachment 250322
I read his last name as Wasabi :3

Krillin said:
he walked to his room and sees two girls, one half naked, and three guys in a dark alley.
THAT'S ONE HELL OF A SCENE RIGHT THERE. I just love the way you worded this, makes it sound more awful then it actually is xD

Sorry guys. Life got busy. I had football training and lifting. Then I had work. I guess a lot of new teens got a membership at the rec center. So I have to help teach rock climbing, swimming, and free weights. So I may not be able to post as much. Sorry should of said something earlier.

@Ib All Alone

Sorry but i don't feel that i should continue in this rp. I miss out on everything whilst I'm sleeping, being a brit and all. Thanks for the short time that i was here and i hope this rp prospers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't posted since day one but I will do my best to slide into the rp without ruining the scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back