• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Is Ib a good roleplay leader?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Also No

• Dear God No

• Yes, JK No

• Who is Ib?

• I hate that guy

• If you click that option below you actual mean no

• Yes

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone gets a bonus is probably easiest, but final hits would be competitive and interestibg

Hey, @Gilgog I am a little confused by your post. Did you say you killed the boss? Or that Fanta did? Because the way you referred to @Fanta1 it seemed like you posted about how he killed the final boss. I thought his post was about killing a grunt. If anyone can clear this up, (Since I am not too smart (> :D )) I would be grateful.

@Ib All Alone don't worry, i had a misunderstanding, i deleted it and did another one. No need to change anything the new post fits.

Hey @Ib All Alone im gonna have a post soon taking place in the real world where Kasai's girlfriend and Kasai's father have a conversation, I'll color code it so you know, just a warning so ur not confused.

Fanta1 said:
Hey @Ib All Alone im gonna have a post soon taking place in the real world where Kasai's girlfriend and Kasai's father have a conversation, I'll color code it so you know, just a warning so ur not confused.
how did you get a banner fanta? if you don't mind me asking.

@Ib All Alone *deep sigh* i keep misreading............ how did you get that health banner thingy?

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5254490, member: 42789&quot]HOLY FUCK WHAT JUST HAPPENED. KINKY BASTARD. WHAT WAS HIS BIO AGAIN. AND HIS PERSONALITY.

SCREE.

I can only imagine Hana's reaction.

Well Kojima can get boring so i decided to make a fucked up pker. I know. My twisted mind never ceases to amaze me.

Gilgog said:
@Ib All Alone *deep sigh* i keep misreading............ how did you get that health banner thingy?
Lol, I actually expained it earlier in the ooc, it might be a couple pages back.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5254490, member: 42789&quot]HOLY FUCK WHAT JUST HAPPENED. KINKY BASTARD. WHAT WAS HIS BIO AGAIN. AND HIS PERSONALITY.

SCREE.

I can only imagine Hana's reaction.

Yeah if you read his bio you will understand.

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Well Kojima can get boring so i decided to make a fucked up pker. I know. My twisted mind never ceases to amaze me.

[/QUOTE]
That's okay. I have those moments.... alot....

It just surprised me is all. In complete honesty, I was never, ever, expecting anyone in this role play to do something like that at all. But oh my god thank you. Your fucked up character has given me excitement in this life ;w;

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Yeah if you read his bio you will understand.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I read it. Sexually abused, just like Hana herself. But Hana was younger, and it lasted a little longer for her. Not to mention, she gets harassed (pretty people problems). God. Me and my fucked up characters. I don't make them fucked up in that sense, but I make their past pretty messed up.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5254606, member: 42789&quot]That's okay. I have those moments.... alot....

It just surprised me is all. In complete honesty, I was never, ever, expecting anyone in this role play to do something like that at all. But oh my god thank you. Your fucked up character has given me excitement in this life ;w;

Yeah I read it. Sexually abused, just like Hana herself. But Hana was younger, and it lasted a little longer for her. Not to mention, she gets harassed (pretty people problems). God. Me and my fucked up characters. I don't make them fucked up in that sense, but I make their past pretty messed up.

Well unlike other people here *cough* you *cough*. I myself have a lot of personal experience with being pretty. (Major sass) (btw jk)

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]Well unlike other people here *cough* you *cough*. I myself have a lot of personal experience with being pretty. (Major sass) (btw jk)

[/QUOTE]
'scuse me? I consider myself fucking gorgeous! *Awkwardly whips hair and flutters eyes* For a guy, anyways.

Nah, that's cool. I actually got this idea from my ass, having no experience with being pretty at all. Although, there are somethings about Hana that I've taken from my own being... (Not her bio if that's what ur wondering..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back