Sword Art Online: Flight to the Top of the Castle

I'm assuming we're starting from right after everything is reset? So everyone starts out with nothing?

Just to make sure we're allowed to keep track of col and exp in our bios right. I assume every has the standed sword and outfit.

EXP= monster (lvl * 100) -(lvl* 75 sided dice roll) in general. so for now, exp for lvl 1 monsters is 25-66 since that's the range I rolled. For levels required exp to advance to the next is (current lvl-1) * 1600 + 1000, so 1000 to get to lvl 2, 2600 to get to lvl 3 etc

the monster part made no sense to me when it came to the roll, I don't find it as simple as the level up part is what I meant

I'll take care of the rolling, the range is 25-66 exp points for lvl 1 monsters. I say thing because there is more than 1 lvl 1 monster so you can make your own and assign a exp value to it col, or yrd range is currently 30-83, ranges double after every level of monster and changes entirely after 10 levels.

sure, DXD, um. Jesska, I really have no idea why you started 2-3 days after, since I'm still writing up on the first day, or that since we're in Aincrad again, there are areas for each race. This is a Teamwork, so after the first days, I don't see anyone wanting to kill anyone else.

I can rewrite it so that it starts on the first day. And I wasn't planning on killing anyone in the roleplay or anyone else at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back