Sword Art Online: Flight to the Top of the Castle

I'm guessing this is somehow related to what happened to Alfheim... (?)

Either way, >
this< seems to be a help. c: (To me it was)

I'll be finishing my character sheet tomorrow. ^u^ Gotta sleep now since it's past midnight. ;w;

@SekiryuuteiDxD

psssst... use this...

But remember to turn all the { } into [ ]

{Tabs}

{tab=General Info}

!

{/tab}

{tab=Role}

!

{/tab}

{tab=Skills}

!

{/tab}

{tab=Personality}

!

{/tab}

{tab=Backstory}

!

{/tab}

{/tabs}

Thanks but I already figured it out before so but this help me move alot faster atleast xD  
@EvilLaugh

I have a questions

Do you have to put it on your CS because technically magic like SS are not counted as actual skills?

Can our characters speak spells in full English without instead of speaking like 20 words in Norse but say the spell's name instead. EX. Fire, I, Weapon Charge, fire spear. Then the spells activates?

How much MP does each player start out with, same goes for hp by the way?

How are MP and HP increased?

Are levels being used or is it direct exp deposit?

That's for all now

Well @L u n a 's post was informative, so most of the information, leveling mastery skills since no levels will be incorporated, HP and MP starts which is both 1000 and increase with the stats, STRENGTH how hard you hit, AGILITY how fast you hit, VITALITY or CONSTITUTION how much life and or mana you have, INTELLIGENCE spellcentric of course and DEXTERITY how well and accurately you can hit. As for spells, we will have to be making some new stuff up, so if whatever language is comfortable for you, just please translate to English for us.

The first question I assume pertains to magic, so yeah since there are elemental types, as placed in Luna's post.

I think that covers it. Tell me if I missed anything.

How are skills leveled up, is it like exp is out directly into the skills. Ex, I put 500 exp in a skill does that mean the skill becomes 500/1000.

No, just using them will increase the mastery level, which is the level the skills posses. Technically speaking each skill starts at level 0, level 1 once you actually learn it and then goes to level 1000, fully mastered from their. Of course, the leveling system be much harder, though to level the skill up you simply need to use it. When I say harder, I mean it would take much more exp, or mastery gained from using the skill, to level it up, going by the rate they mastered skills in the game.

A personal touch would be adding bonuses for every, say 10 or 100 levels of mastery: an additional stat increase of a total of +5 for whatever stat the weapon or skill uses for the former and +10 for the latter. Some examples are in my CS as my unique skill covers this

So using the skill in a battle level it up. So if someone uses a skill 1000 times it's leveled up per use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the action, the kill and the overall situation. A good estimate is that we would get to level 20 or 30 at best on the first floor, and this is after the boss fight. It will take quite some time.

EvilLaugh said:
Depends on the action, the kill and the overall situation. A good estimate is that we would get to level 20 or 30 at best on the first floor, and this is after the boss fight. It will take quite some time.
So it levels up per use?(Ex. I use a skill 5 times, it goes up to mastery level 5)

If that was the case then all of them would have mastery level 1000 at floor one. It gains a bit of experience per use, and then gains levels after such. Don't worry, I think only I need to fret about mastery levels since I am the only one who explicitly needs them at optimum capacity. You guys can just keep it vague, again please be in the realm of possibility.

]Oh they will have to be, so many people have beast taming, which is only learned by cait sith, so we have way to many cats here, I'm Spriggan myself. If the hair didn't give it away.

Since the Salamanders are one of the heavy races (strongest but slowest), I kind of understand agility being her first priority~ A rapier-user in such a race seems uncommon, but it just makes it more interesting. >w< So I'm fine with my picture already~

I'll just do some more research before finishing my character sheet. ^^

I finished mine. based on my pic that makes me a Salamander. Though I did have to edit out the familiar communication.

Suggestions:

I think a proper exp and col system should be in place and that people should keep track of such in their bios. You can leave the worth of killing monsters to me if you chose to do so.(Ex. I kill a level 2 monster and I get x amount of col and X amount of exp.)

Even with an exp and col system it's still kind of confusing so direct deposit does help the confusion. Then you shoule come up with how the exp price of level increases so that can be kept track of as well.(Ex. I reach 2 of a skill, does that mean the exp price goes from 1000 exp to 2000 exp to reach the next level)

Well, that's well and good but then sticking to the really nitty gritty sometimes ruins the fun. I admit that those systems need to be in place, and they will be in some form or measure, but to create such an expanded matrix of exp per action depending on the skills and col or yrd drops according to each and every monster, would be really complicated especially since we still started.

Then keep it simple

Enemies are divided into three classes afterall minions, bosses, boss minions

Then maybe like exp cost to reach another level is 1000 more exp than the previous cost.

Algebra is your best friend when it comes to this.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Alright to everyone who joined, thanks for coming and we'll start tomorrow to give some time to others intending to join. If there is anything else, put it here, or PM me. Now I will get to making that matrix.

I offer my bit of help with this

I can do monster type values and unless you wanted something different the thing about how to gain a skill level it's a thousand plus the previous price. Like when a skill first gained to reach level 2 you need 1000 exp so the equation would be

y=1000 + 1000x

Y meaning the cost

X meaning the level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back