• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ Sword Art Online ] Anyone?

OK, so SAO is one of my most favourite anime and I am willing to RP it with someone who knows the plot and who has self-awareness that this is OC business and not Mary Sue stuff. And while I may not be a "pro" at RPing, it'd be fun to meet someone who's into the same anime as me. Of course, I'm into way many shows and fandoms but this RP came to mind very quickly.

It'll be fun, trust me. I don't bite ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
@isitstillmethatmakesusweat I'm interested in doing a SAO RP; however, I've some questions. What arc/setting will the SAO RP focus on? Will it follow the exact plot, meaning Kirito saves the day, while our OC just enjoy the world? Or, is it an alternative universe were only OC, no canon characters?

Like I said, the canon characters will be switched with the OC characters, meaning it follows the same plot of Aincrad Online, but the plot thickens with the back stories and abilities of the OCs. The OC saves the day, but yes, it won't be  exactly Kirito's adventure, something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back