• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Swimming Into My Heart [Closed with pasta]

YaoiHands69

Magical Daddy Inspiration
tumblr_mij0fztvig1qi6l6wo1_500.gif
Haruto and Hinata have always been apart of the water. They were born in it, raised by the sea, swam through high school, now they were adults and they still couldn't be separated from it. So joining a new college just to swim wasn't unusual. They had transferred so many times just to get the best team for them. He held up the papers, looking for their dorms. They were in separate rooms, which worried his town more than himself, but Hinata was such a worry-wart. "Well, at least we're right next to each other." He commented, looking over to his blond twin.
tumblr_mvo04036qW1rachubo1_500.gif
Hinata was absolutely distraught when he found out that that he wouldn't be sharing a room with his brother. He almost cried but he had to be an adult about things now. His mother always said he was too close to his brother and needed to learn some independence anyways. He saw the door to his room, sighing softly. "I know... Its just weird...." He commented, just staring at the door. He grumbled softly, before reaching up and knocking, letting his brother knocking on his own door.​

Last edited:

Feng Lei had heard of the new arrivals, but he didn't think they'd be placed in his room. He already had a roommate, Se Jun... Wouldn't another be another be a little much? Sure, they had a third bed between them, but they had pushed all the beds together to create a mega bed. Another roommate would lessen the fun. His ears perked up when he heard the knocking at the door. Slowly his eyes trailed to his roommate, who was already giving him the look of defeat. They had pratically prayed they wouldn't get a third roommate, but seemed the univerese had betrayed them.

He watched as his roommate answered the door. His eyes quickly moved back to his phone; he wasn't going to get caught staring.

"Ah, you must be one of the new members of the team," The roommate grinned. "So, you can basically see everything so no tour is needed." Se Jun glanced around awkwardly. "Well, I'm Se Jun and that's Feng Lei. Oh, and that's our mega bed. We can split it up if you want.." Quickly he moved out of the way to let the new roommate in. "I'm leaving to compete in China soon, so this dorm won't be as cramped once I'm gone."

Feng Lei had stopped staring at his phone and starting watching the new roommate. He sat up off the bed, so he didn't come off as rude. So this was going to be their new roommate...

Chia Hao did not want a roommate. He was the captain, and that meant no one was suppose to room with him. Coach had decided to change his mind and give Chia Hao roommate. It frustrated him greatly. Even though there was no more empty spaces in the other dorms, they could've found a way. He was awoken from his train of though as he heard knocking at his door. "Goodbye to privacy," He uttered as stood up from his swirly chair. He understood he was being selfish and bratty, but he couldn't help it. Working hard to be the captain, and this what he got? A captain privillage just snatched away so easily.

He unlocked the door before slowly opening it. "Hello, you'll be my new roommate?" He asked as he took a moment to look the other up in down. "I'm Chia Hao, team captain," He introduced himself before stepping out of the way. His room was much more personalized than the others. The walls were decorated with his favorite Chinese actors/actresses and singers. A few pictures of family and friends lay scattered on the desk. Since he had the impression he wouldn't be having a roommate he added his own personal touch to almost everything... and he wasn't planning on changing it.
YaoiHands69 YaoiHands69

Last edited:
tumblr_mij0fztvig1qi6l6wo1_500.gif
Haruto smiled at his new roommate, being fully away that he was also his captain. But he wasn't really afraid of him. He had been told he had authority problems, so maybe this was a learning experience for him."I'm Haruto. Nice to meet you." It was very obvious that he wasn't welcome here. And by how everything was decorated, he assumed that he wasn't expected either. He glanced over to the empty bed, the one that wasn't personalized and looked like no one had ever touched it. "I'm guessing this one is mine, right?"

Chia Hao was incredibly cute, but already Haruto's presence seemed to be a bother to him and he was only there for a few minutes. He almost didn't want to touch anything in fear of messing something up. "So it looks like you weren't really expecting a roommate.. Sorry about that. I tried getting one with my brother but I guess they didn't have the space."
tumblr_mvo04036qW1rachubo1_500-1.gif
Hinata saw his brother disappear into his dorm and his shoulders slumped. He was only next door. He could do this. This would be good for his codependence on his brother. But that didn't stop him from smiling bright when he heard the door open, seeing one of his roommates behind it. He walked in once he was able to, looking around the room since that was all there was going to be. "I'm Hinata...Nice to meet you guys." He gave a shy wave before gripping his bags again. "You don't have to split them up." He said mentioning the beds. He didn't know why they would do that in the first place but then again he and his brother do that still. Though it was different, they were twins.. These were just roommates.

But still, he didn't want to just come in and disrupt their lives so he could give it a try. "China?" He said over to him, smiling, "That's cool. Last time I was there was last year. Its a good meet." They didn't go this year just because they were transferring and they didn't want to mess anything up by not being settled down first. "How long will yo be gone?"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back