• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sweet Viper

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A sweet candy maker in a Japanese fantasy village once moved a little snake out of the way of an oncoming carriage. He soon would find the snake revealing a second form to him: a scuffed hungry little boy. How could he not take him in?
The boy, Hagusa, is not at all a handful to raise, polite to his adopted father and helping in any way he can. It's the townspeople that seem to hate and fear him making his quiet home life a bit harder. As he grows up though, the townsfolk learn to trust and support the young boy, who would go onto become something of a hunter and the town defender before traveling off to other places. But he always comes back home to the candy maker who raised him and called him son.

I was hoping for a long-term, heartfelt, and heartbreaking story about this confectioner raising the boy into a man, and eventually becoming a granddad. They have a lot of good moments throughout his childhood and his adulthood, and I want to really explore that and fulfill just what life can be for this little miss-matched family.

-I prefer literate, 3rd POV partners
-please be 18+, just a comfort preference for me
-I love LOVE planning so please I am open to tons of discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back