• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❥ sweet cravings

allure

angel eyes ♡
87eb4670ff.gif

✨ about me
hello! this is blush! but you can call me blush or tiff. tiffany is my real name, but i usually just go by tiff. i've been rping on forums for about seven years, and i've been on rpn for almost two years. like a lot of people, i enjoy romantic realistic/modern roleplays in school settings. but i also love thrillers and death ♡✧( ु•⌄• ) (just look at the last three rps i made - all of them have a body count).

i've been told i have the maturity of a college student or someone older, but i am under 18. i personally don't mind rping with an adult, but i completely understand if you don't want to rp with a minor (in which case you are probably seeing yourself out at this point). i live in the united states, central standard time (GMT-5). i take college level courses in school so i won't be able to check rpn all the time, though i try my best.

i'm only looking for two partners, one for each of the plots. i won't be able to keep up with more than two 1x1's at a time. because of this, if multiple people respond to this search then i am more likely to choose someone that i've rped with before or have seen around on rpn.

☄ expectations
✿ it'd be nice if you were fourteen years of age or older. nothing against thirteen year olds, i just find that people fourteen and above tend to have the level of maturity and writing experience that i prefer.

✿ first things first: my average writing length for a post is three paragraphs, give or take depending on the scenario. i expect you to be able to match this. grammar, spelling, proper punctation, etc. should all also be present IC. OOC i don't care as long as i can understand you lol. i personally like to code (because everything i touch needs to be beautiful *chokes*), but this isn't a requirement for my partner (*coughs* but it doesn't hurt to just make the font smaller *coughs*).

✿ i need a really simple character sheet for each character, the contents of which depends on whatever we're rping. if we've never rped together before then i'll also ask for a writing sample, unless you're okay with me stalking your recent IC posts in rps.

✿ i'm okay with either anime or realistic faceclaims, so you can decide which we use. but just a heads up - if we're using realistic faceclaims then i'll probably make an asian character. anime faceclaims automatically means that the setting is japan. you're free to choose your own faceclaim as long as they're appropriate for the role (ex. a high school student shouldn't have the appearance of someone in their late twenties).

✿ i'm comfortable rping fxm and mxm. i haven't done much fxf, but i'm open to it.

✿ it would be really really great if you had a discord! it makes communication super easy, and communication is key to keeping a 1x1 alive. if you don't have one but are willing to make an account then thank you! and i'll help you set it up. if you don't want to make a discord then you must reply to our PMs on rpn in a timely manner!

✿ as always, follow rpn rules! no sexual content, gratuitous explicit or inappropriate language, extreme gore and violence (gore and violence will happen in the ghost plot but we're gonna keep it classy), etc. if you've read this section then go ahead and like this post!

❣ romance plot
A and B have been messaging each other online for a few years. they tell each other all about what's going on in their lives. however, they also have a recurring joke that makes it taboo to tell each other where they live, specific places around them, or send selfies to each other, just in case the other is a kidnapper who's up to no good. they even have code names for each other and their friends.

A has to make a sudden move to B's city, and of course A can't B where they're moving specifically. coincidentally, a new student transfers to B's school. B finds the new student kind of annoying, and they tell A so online. A tells B about an irritating student at their new school, and so goes the tale of the oblivious friends. the question is, how far do their lives have to intertwine for them to realize that the person on the other side of the screen is actually the person they resent IRL?
___________________________________________________​

this rp can take place in either high school or college, but i'm kinda leaning towards college right now (that might change later). i don't mind playing either A or B. although this is a romance prompt, our characters will get on each other's nerves at first. this is a hate to love deal, but i'd be super duper happy if it had a mostly lighthearted, funny vibe then a heavy drama vibe. this plot is pretty flexible and has a lot of potential, so ease of communication is especially vital (discord) !

⚰ spooky plot
one ominous halloween night, a group of friends decide to have some fun. "let's be ghost hunters tonight," they said. they open up Snapchat, and with a flashlight each, they break into an abandoned mansion that is rumored to be haunted by violent spirits. the teens are only looking for a spooky scary thrill and stories to tell their friends come morning, but they find much more. it turns out that there are spirits in the manor, and yes, they are very violent. "let's be ghost hunters tonight," they said, but now the ghosts are hunting them.

the spirits/ghosts/whatever you want to call them were all violently murdered by a previous inhabitant of the manor. maddened by years of accumulated anger, the ghosts are willing to kill anyone if it means their thirst for revenge will be quenched. it is up to the friends to escape the mansion or die trying.
___________________________________________________​

this plot is inspired by the rpg maker horror game corpse party and the television show american horror story. there's a lot more to the plot, but we will discuss all the details on discord or through pm. we can each play one character or we can each play multiple characters. if we play multiple, there will be an imagined stat called "endurance" that has to do with how susceptible they are to hopelessness and possession, and some of the characters will probably die. romance is a possibility but won't be the focus.

coding by yunn i basically just took it and changed some stuff

Last edited:
Hey there! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to do the first plot idea with you ^-^ I should be around your age, and I tend to respond with either 300-2000 word responses depending on how into the roleplay I am. c:

However, I can't do complex codes to save my life, lol. So if you really want a partner who's actually skilled and can make things looking pretty.... this is as pretty as you're going to get D':...

Hey there! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to do the first plot idea with you ^-^ I should be around your age, and I tend to respond with either 300-2000 word responses depending on how into the roleplay I am. c:

However, I can't do complex codes to save my life, lol. So if you really want a partner who's actually skilled and can make things looking pretty.... this is as pretty as you're going to get D':...
hey, could you pm me a writing sample? thank you!

I'm an aesthetic junkie and I'm literate, so I mean... I don't see why we couldn't be potentially compatible.
I'm more interested in the second idea, if you're still looking. I'll send you a sample if you require one. ━

I'm an aesthetic junkie and I'm literate, so I mean... I don't see why we couldn't be potentially compatible.
I'm more interested in the second idea, if you're still looking. I'll send you a sample if you require one. ━
yeeeee i didn't expect anyone to express interest in that one so soon, ppl tend to gravitate more towards the light stuff. if you could send me a sample then that would be swell~

yeeeee i didn't expect anyone to express interest in that one so soon, ppl tend to gravitate more towards the light stuff. if you could send me a sample then that would be swell~

oh bby noooo. i'm all about the spook. c; //swoons i'll send you a sample asaaap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back