Suuup, new here.

Ishio

Heya everyone, just joined the forum today. Long time rper here - be it on forums, irl tabletop rps or instant messaging, I've pretty much had experiences with all of those through the years. Forum rps are by far my favorite though, since I'm the type of guy who likes to have complex tactical battles (with quite a bit of numbers) in his rps and the forum format seems to work best with that (people tend to not really have that much patience for strategizing when the pace is progressing rapidly in tabletops or ims).

Speaking of preferences, I'm usually the DM rather than a player and as such that's probably what you can expect me to be doing most of the time here.

I might be a bit awkward for a while, because not only am I new to this place (and am completely unfamiliar with its layout), but I've also been away from rp for nearly an year now (due to a big burnout). Even so, I hope I'll be able to settle down here and become a long term member of the community.

Eyyyyyyyy welcome homie, I'm a newbie too, but I'm more new to forums than to this website.

I use to use something like this before but that was the cancerous days of my life so Im just staring from scratch. 

Anyways, welcome!

Welcome to the Nation! :3

Don't worry, you'll definitely settle down fairly quickly. Our community is extremely welcoming! I hope you enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back