◍ SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF◍

Thank you for the welcome, Sternritter. I've already read through everything so I'll begin working on my character in a bit. I hope to have it up for you in a few hours.

Well, coding is really f-ing me. I'm super tired right now and I'm going to head to bed. Keep in mind that my CS is a giant piece of work and looks weird as hell.

Zafirah said:
Well, coding is really f-ing me. I'm super tired right now and I'm going to head to bed. Keep in mind that my CS is a giant piece of work and looks weird as hell.
I went here for help with the coding. Hope this helps a bit.

Quick question: are the factions in this setting going to be established right off the start, or to be formed throughout the roleplay (i.e. the runaways all meeting each other during the incidents of the RP, or will there be a group of them off the start on the run together? Similarly, do the hunters work independently/each in isolation unless they come across each other by accident, or would they instead be more like parts of a team, and know each other from the beginning?)

Taking some of that into consideration when writing a character. Thanks.

@Sternritter

Power was out for most of yesterday. I'll have my character up after work. Apologies for the delay.

Zafirah said:

For the coding, I do all my editing with the code editor in the right hand corner of the tool bar to make sure nothing comes out funky. I find that when I switch from the rich text editor to the code one, a lot of unnecessary [.SIZE][./SIZE] and [.FONT][./FONT] is added to my work because I may have done something by accident, which screw with the format I want and change my text. To make sure this doesn't happen, I edit everything in separately on in a Word document on my computer (in code form) and simply copy and paste the entire coded sheet each time I change something. I'm not sure if that will help.

Akeira said:

For the coding, I do all my editing with the code editor in the right hand corner of the tool bar to make sure nothing comes out funky. I find that when I switch from the rich text editor to the code one, a lot of unnecessary [.SIZE][./SIZE] and [.FONT][./FONT] is added to my work because I may have done something by accident, which screw with the format I want and change my text. To make sure this doesn't happen, I edit everything in separately on in a Word document on my computer (in code form) and simply copy and paste the entire coded sheet each time I change something. I'm not sure if that will help.
Thank you ! That actually does help since I had extra [\bg],
everywhere. I still don't know exactly how to figure out the double Abilties tab but I'm fine with leaving it there.

Zafirah said:
Thank you ! That actually does help since I had extra [\bg],
everywhere. I still don't know exactly how to figure out the double Abilties tab but I'm fine with leaving it there.

I don't know what to tell you about the double Abilities tab, haha. Maybe you have an extra [.tab][./tab] somewhere that make it become two separate tabs? I'm glad you were able to find the extra [./bg]! Your character is also pretty cool, by the way.

To fix the tab, simply remove it (as it highlight and cut) paste it into something like a Google or word doc. The redo the tab (as it type the code again) then paste the content

Hope that wasn't too confusing! ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of us will already be formed up, however some members can be fairly new to the Group. E.G They only joined two or so days ago. However I am open for someone having an entirely new character and introducing them to the group of runaways in the first bit.

Hunters will also be like this, although most of them should be more "veteran" like and been in an organised group longer simply because they are arranged that way. The Hunters will also know each other from the beginning and work in a fairly large group.

Oh and don't worry about it Synaria, No need to rush!

@eheu

Alright, much thanks for the info!

I'll be rewriting my character draft a bit. Will have a sheet up tomorrow, hopefully. Sorry for the delay.

StoneWolf18 said:
To fix the tab, simply remove it (as it highlight and cut) paste it into something like a Google or word doc. The redo the tab (as it type the code again) then paste the content
Hope that wasn't too confusing! ^^

IT WORKED

MY CS looks so sexy ☺️

Thanks Stone, Thanks Akeira ✌️

Will have the sheet up in a moment.

Meanwhile, I remember you mentioning a while back that you intend to kick of the IC thread on Wednesday (that's...today/tomorrow, depending on time zones I suppose) or Friday. Is that still the case?

Hm, I think I'll launch it on Friday or Saturday.

Just to give people some more time with their Cs's & Everything.

Uh @Jaw Breaker In the overview, it is clearly stated that you many not have a mind control power. Hypnosis is clearly mind control. -shrugs- just sayin'

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]Wups. Misread that.

[/QUOTE]
It's all good, just wanted to point it out before the GM got involved

Sternritter said:
Hm, I think I'll launch it on Friday or Saturday.
Just to give people some more time with their Cs's & Everything.
Roger that.

Oh, and, I'm quite surprised (and excited) over the sudden increase in hunter characters.

It is only inevitable that some point in-character someone will hand Dante something very obscure and see him go. Nunchucks maybe? Would he be good at clubbing people's heads with it if someone hands him a sniper rifle? Lampstand - is a lampstand a valid weapon? Okay I should probably not go overboard with this even though this is very enjoyable.

eheu said:
Roger that.
Oh, and, I'm quite surprised (and excited) over the sudden increase in hunter characters.

It is only inevitable that some point in-character someone will hand Dante something very obscure and see him go. Nunchucks maybe? Would he be good at clubbing people's heads with it if someone hands him a sniper rifle? Lampstand - is a lampstand a valid weapon? Okay I should probably not go overboard with this even though this is very enjoyable.
Haah. This made me laugh :D

Nunchucks? Hell yeah. Sadly, the other two wouldn't be affected by his ability, as I had to draw the line somewhere. Otherwise, what's to stop him hunting down Runaways with a potato?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back