◍ SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF◍

Well, my interest has definitely been ruffled at reading the general premise of this RP. Naturally, these types of RPs always do. The only thing that holds me back from actually making a character sheet, is the fact that I don't really know how good of a writer you are. I don't know your level of competency, and what I've seen here isn't enough for me to make a commitment. Not to say your a bad writer or anything, but for a detailed RP, what I see so far is pretty minimalist at best. I'm just being honest my good man, I've been in some questionable RPs in my time. :P I hope I didn't offend.

Ah It's understandable.

If you want, you can wait til I churn out the introductory post to see if you want to join or not.

Nah, not necessary, I'm going to join. :P I just wanted a bit more information, but hey--it's all good!

Can we have more than one character?

Oh shit, I was about to make a Hound Dog character! Lmao

I think I'll stick with one character. Was going to do two before I realized hound dogs are NPCs. Question, where is the main setting taking place?

Hey @Sternritter--I love your concept, thought I'd join the fun! I was hoping you could take a look at the power I've got atm to see whether it's appropriate . . . I limited the heck out of it, but realized that it's still a sort of mind control.

Thanks for complying!

@Nateorious

Welcome to the Thread!

Make sure to read the bottom of the Overview for rules & Regulations.

It depends to be quite honest, I plan on starting in either on Wednesday/Friday or If this becomes fairly popular when a fair number of people have filled the Hunter & Runaway spots. I'd prefer to have six-five in each faction or so.

All fixed! Not sure what to categorize his power as now . . . but I'm pretty sure it complies with the rules?

Greetings.

I do hope it is not too late already to say that this looks really attractive and I am compelled to attempt to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back