• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Surviving the Wilderness and Rebuilding Society RP!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
I could not decide what genre to put it in ok. Or a name. This is going poorly already isn't it ;.;

Hello!
:D

Oh my goodness, I love this plot I came up with X3 I nearly posted it into 1x1 roleplays, but it would work so much better as a group RP! So here it is. Feel free to ask me any questions, and feel free to reserve a spot!
:D

I have to warn, it'll have strong language, but that's it for the warnings. Enjoy!

• Ya'll done fucked up now.

busy-city-seoul-south-korea+1152_12791720773-tpfil02aw-22222.jpg

Yesterday was a day like any other in modern day society. Everyone everywhere was connected by their fancy new technology and internet, but separated by their different views and opinions. New inventions came quicker and better every second, but prices rose and drove most of the world into poverty. Governments protected the rich and damned the poor. People insisted on being squeaky clean but couldn't care less about how dirty they made the earth. We strive to make so many things so much better, but make so much more so much worse. This is us. This is society.

Until today.

Everyone, everywhere in the world, passed out at the same time, and woke up today: sunrise on Sunday. They didn't, however, wake up where they were. They woke up somewhere else completely, lying on the grass or snow or sand or whatever terrain was below them, naked, hungry, thirsty, and confused. "Society" is gone, and everything has been reset.

horton-plains-teatrails-srilanka.jpg

An unknown force has "reset" society as we know it, and gave them all another chance to get it right this time. There are no cities, no governments, no political borders. No one's even sure if the landmasses are in the same shape because no one has any maps anymore- it could've been reset to Pangaea, for all they knew. Everyone remembers their old society- aside from the amnesia case here and there from the sheer trauma- but clearly, those rules aren't going to work anymore. It is there job to rebuild from scratch, not just so this reset never happened again, but so they could survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I please reserve North America (Male) please?

These seems like a good idea, and I never participated in a Nation Building roleplay so I'm thinking this roleplay will introduce me into the genre. Count me in! I would like a Europe slot, Male.

I'll take Africa.

How will this work? Nation Building, Individuals, Dice, Master Controlled, etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlphaDraco @Wastes Storyteller Sure! I'll get them written down now X3

@KurtH6355 I'm honestly not sure what exactly to call it- this is my first group RP, actually ^^' - but I wanted it to be sort of a typical group roleplay, not a dice or nation building or anything, and...yeah xD Sorry if it sounds kinda like a mess, I'm still trying to figure everything out c:

Nation Building for this d be AMAZING. We each control a area, and describe how factions are warring, they're discovering things...

*Drool*

@Nateorious Okie dokie X3

@KurtH6355 That would be interesting, but I would prefer if this starting group worked together at the beginning and sort of tried to build some sort of civilization together (Though they can always stab each other in the back later X3). As the RP goes on, though, and they start moving around, they would possibly encounter other groups trying to do their own thing and possibly getting into disagreements with them X3

Oh. This isn't what I figured. Woops. I thought, like...I'd control maybe North Africa, but I wouldn't control it. I'd speak about the anarchy, panic, the insanity of the people being reduced to cavemen. I thought this was Nation even tho it says Futuristic. Hmm.

I can cope. Still sounds awesome.

KurtH6355 said:
Oh. This isn't what I figured. Woops. I thought, like...I'd control maybe North Africa, but I wouldn't control it. I'd speak about the anarchy, panic, the insanity of the people being reduced to cavemen. I thought this was Nation even tho it says Futuristic. Hmm.
I can cope. Still sounds awesome.
Ooh, I'm sorry about that ^^; I'm glad you're still in it, though! Thank you! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back