• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Surviving a nightmare vacation OOC

Characters
Here
Let me know if you would prefer a PM chat or Discord for OOC talk (the RP itself will take place on RPN only).

Also if you guys prefer to just use this thread as an OOC its no problem. In any case, I'm available for questions, suggestions and tips no matter what we use as an OOC.

Could use both and display any important messages on both platforms so that everyone's happy using whichever one they want and still get any information that's provided.

I have some trouble with Discord so it might take me a while longer to make a server :S

Hello!
Sorry to be annoying but I was just wondering, I normally draw my faceclaims, but since the requirement is a realistic photo is it alright if I maybe just provide a written description instead? (That is if I don't find a photo that fits what I'm going for, but I'm particular about these things aha)

Hello!
Sorry to be annoying but I was just wondering, I normally draw my faceclaims, but since the requirement is a realistic photo is it alright if I maybe just provide a written description instead? (That is if I don't find a photo that fits what I'm going for, but I'm particular about these things aha)
Well, I really would prefer a realistic FC but I guess if you really won't be able to find one you can do a description but it would have to be detailed enough.

Well, I really would prefer a realistic FC but I guess if you really won't be able to find one you can do a description but it would have to be detailed enough.
Alright, thank you. I'll definitely try to find a fc that fits, it just that the character I'm thinking of writing has a lot of scarring, so I'm having a bit more trouble finding a picture.

Alright, thank you. I'll definitely try to find a fc that fits, it just that the character I'm thinking of writing has a lot of scarring, so I'm having a bit more trouble finding a picture.
Hmm then maybe pick one that looks like the character and add a description of the scars if the photo doesn't have them... Man I described this badly lol

Okay guys I have no clue why Discord just won't work on my phone. I downloaded it and... I think I will ask one of my friends whos a bit of a know it all where technology is concerned so maybe he can fix it. So if I'm lucky enough I will get this Discord mess sorted out tomorrow.

Nightliss Nightliss Just wanted to let you know that some circumstances have changed for me and i'd prefer to leave the RP than end up ghosting it due to any inactivity on my part. I wish you and everyone else involved the absolute best! :D

Nightliss Nightliss Just wanted to let you know that some circumstances have changed for me and I'd prefer to leave the RP than end up ghosting it due to any inactivity on my part. I wish you and everyone else involved the absolute best! :D
I hope everything will be okay on your end and understand if you can't be part of this RP. Bye and best wishes to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back