• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Survival RP?

Samuel James Aran

Human Ninja
So I was thinking of how a Survival based RP would be interesting. The idea of the story is that the players are the survivors of a plane crash on a deserted island and have to survive and hope and wait for rescue. Thoughts?

I'd join. However, I think maybe you could add some feature to make it a little different to the normal 'stranded on an island' RPs. That's just a suggestion though, and I'd happily join in either way. (^U^)

I guess I'd like to try it. But, it'd have to be a little more than deserted ... and perhaps have some ... surprises (crazy natives, aggressive animals).

Y'know what? Typically, it's not my thing. But I'd kinda like to play a more normal character in a bad situation. And by normal, I mean human. Literally and metaphorically, as most of my human characters have been psychopaths, telepathic, telekinetic, drug addicts, adorably innocent... or had other strange quirks. I'm not one for boring characters, but I do get a little tired of that stuff.

Something like this would be nice. And maybe a few unexpected events or something. Honestly, I don't mind if my character is killed. But s/he'll try his/her best to survive. 80%+ of my characters don't like dying anyway.

So I had an idea that I wanna run by you guys before finishing the character sheet. I was wondering if we should have things like Stats: S.P.E.C.I.A.L. from Fallout would be a good example.

I really like the concept of stats it makes it more of a team effort being that one may "specialize" in acertain category. As well as character diversity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back