• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Survival/Mystery RP

LowD

Ssssh, I'm here and not here
So, this will be my first time being a creator of a Group RP game here. Though my idea came from a RP from another site that I participated. So, without further ado, I'll state what the RP is all about.

"Greetings Experimental Group #8, and welcome to Complex 7. All of you have been selected to participate in our annual 'Human Survival and Behavioral Study' experiment."

Right... in this RP, your character(s) were kidnapped and taken into an unknown location. There, your character finds him/her/themselves with a group of strangers (as in other player characters) that were brought in the same way as your character(s) did. They were all taken into what seemed to be an entrance hall of a hospital.

There, a voice from a speaker spoke to them and revealed that they've been chosen as subjects for some experiment. They were tasked to guess who of the last experiment participants that survived or died to escape. To do so, they have to explore the hospital complex to find out. Though there were some obstacles in form of traps and other hazards inside the hospital complex.

The last participants have left some notes. Some gave hints on some of the hazards, some gave hints on who died, while some are just plain trivial stuffs about themselves.

Will they survive? or will they all die?

So, with traps and stuffs like that, I'll apply RNG to determine whether your character escaped, injured, or died from it. I also add some modifiers if your character got help from others, or got injuries, or something. And not all traps are RNG based, because there's also some traps that would kill if no one helps (In example, locked in a room without any ventilation, noose trap, and others), Instakill hazards.

Of course it'll take me some time to make it, but I'll throw this in advance to see if you guys have interest in this.

This sounds like it'd be complicated, but hell, put me down on the list in case others show up, too.

Yeah, I have to say it was quite complicated the time I was in this RP. But, majorly it was because everyone was kinda scared of dying. It was understandable.

Basically this could end shortly or took longer based on the performance and luck of the players

I... may join? i mean, it seems complicated, and also sounds like a dice rp, but i'm in

If it's executed well, it might be the first roleplay I join on this board in awhile and I've really been wanting to get back into roleplaying here anyway.

Well... to give you guys an update on this. I don't think I'll be able to launch it anytime sooner, I'll be a lot busier for quite a long time. Not sure if I would have some time creating the whole world around now to somewhere in the future.

But yeah, doesn't mean I'll scrap it away. Just postponing it to like... I dunno, perhaps when I get to semester break maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back