• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Supervillain RP

forgot to mention im out of town so im limited on time today and tomorrow. Signup will be in before tomorrow night

Sorry, didn't get it up last night i was exhausted! I'm putting it up right now. Prepare to meet Symbiote 11!

fancy

Anybody want to play this guy? Our group is heading out to rescue him from prison.

Dawnbreaker

11691-1-1330543591.jpg
One of the strongest heroes of the Protectorate, definitely the most popular. He wields a magic sword that enhances his physical abilities and enables him to use light magic. He disappeared a few months ago, is presumed to have been killed by a super-villain.

Chapter 3 should start in a few days. If new players want to join up now would be a good time to do it.

Chapter 3 would be a great chance for John to jump in again. TBH Chapter 2 moved in a really fast pace with plenty of dead guards and nothing but destruction that I barely able to follow the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back