• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpower school

Gail stayed in place, following the order that an elder had given him. He likes following orders given by his elders, but he liked this lady, because she helped him during his hunger periods. The stitched up boy tilted his head as the lady had put her head on another student and suddenly he was up an moving towards some random direction. Gail wondered where he was going and then looked back towards the secretary. "Uh... Sorry ma'am, but when could I ask for my schedule?"

--

Trish was confused mainly on why everyone was leaving the cafeteria in such a hurry as the lunch period had barely even started. However, her distinctive hearing made it very obvious on what was happening to maybe half of the school at once. She wasn't really disgusted by it, but slightly annoyed as the rather foul sounds were making her music hard to hear... Oh wait, she started to pluck a song and made all the sound go into only her ears, which easily drowned out the pain everyone was going through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt ran down the hallways, curiously wondering how much food Lexi would engulf before he arrived. He smiled, thinking. Probably a ton of it, he answered himself, delighting in his less.... violent thoughts. He was approaching the cafeteria, when he saw students running out of it, crying. He turned, and was about to walk away, when he heard rather familiar screams. He ran down the hallways, approaching the bathroom. He knew Lexi was in distress, it sounded like she was fucking shitting out her own intestines in there. Infact, his guess what quite close. He slowly opened the door, quite soundlessly, and was about to ask if she was alright, when he saw Ren, Aiden and Lexi. He simply shoved Aiden out of the way, before pulling his fist back, and thrusting it forward, smashing into Ren's cheek. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" he shouted, his eyes filled with rage. He questioned weather letting The Wolf out would be worth killing him.

Ren sighed the sudden fist went through his head. He looked up to the ceiling, raising his hands up. "I swear the ignorant never learn." Ren looked back at the wolf boy and smiled "well what I am doing is standing here being yelled at by a stupid kid who's full of shit." He smiles and points to the girl's bathroom "unlike, Lexi. Those pipes are clean, the school's are a different story." He smiled and looked around at Tara and Kurt. "So you guys lucked out huh? Let's see... no why did you skip lunch today little boy?" He smirked and looked at Kurt.

A boy suddenly shouted and ran at Ren. When he tried to hit Ren's face his fist went right through and... into Tara's face..... The force of the blow caused Tara to stagger back and hit the wall slipping on the... stuff on the floor she fell into the... stuff.... "AGH! EWEWEWEWEEEEWWWWW!" using the wall she got up as quickly as possible but all over her ass.... stuff... She glared at Kurt with pure hatred. "WHAT THE HELL!?"

--

The Secretary flicked her hand around a few times. The computer clicked, the cabinet moved, and there was suddenly a paper in front of Gail's face. Her head was pounding. She didn't know if it would have been less painful to just move herself instead of moving things with her mind... but this was faster.

--

Bursting into the nurses office Kriss was about to say something... then stopped. The pain had stopped.... Lexi would be fine... So instead! She ran towards Tara.... That girl was pissed and... Kriss didn't want to be the person on the other side of that anger... She was worried... Thought the thought did cross her mind to run after Rai and leave that shit storm to whoever caused it... Tara was her friend. So that first... aaaaaand... what the heck? There was Stuff leaking from under the bathroom door and.... oh wow it was a shit storm.

--

"Oh?.... OH! I get it that's a pun! Cuz of fire and..." Rai blushes, "You're really pretty...." He nervously twirled his foot like his sister does... unsure how to proceed then her remembered."um... Where are you trying to go?"

"Lexi, you can't keep doing this." She sighed sitting in the driver's seat. Her seven year old daughter sat in the passenger's seat wearing cargo pants, a white tang top with a black scarf over her face, with two holes for eyes cut out. Her long red hair was tied back in a ponytail. She crossed her arms as they appeared bruised with dirt on her clothes.

"They were ganging up on him, someone had to do something!"

"So you went into the bathroom, changed out of your clothes...your NICE clothes...to put this get up on....again...and stepped in. Honey this is the seventh time this month you've done this. You're not a super hero. The principal will suspend you. What are you supposed to do?"

"Call an adult...but Mom they don't-"

"You're not a super hero. You're never going to be one, life just doesn't work that way. I've put up with it again and again, but you need to cut this off. Be a normal kid."

The curse of her molecular make-up....Lexi couldn't stay passed out for long. Go through the ringer of hell and then wake up fine, if she was a soldier with PTSD, these sort of yoyos of trauma and feeling better would fuck with her mentality so much. Her eyes groggilly opened and her vision took a few seconds to register a clear view. Body still coated with sweat she saw the pouring shit, heard commotion of people. She the stalls were pushed into eachother like a domino effect, still sitting on the toilet she put her legs up, bending them to her chest as she spun to the left side of the stall, kangaroo kicking it to the wall, it indented and stuck like a dart to a dart board.

The next second Lexi was gone. The second after that so was the flowing shit, with a janitor's mop and bucket against one of the sinks by the wall. The second after that stood Lexi, her fists clenching in and out as she stared at Ren with a cold intensity that would give a child nightmares. Tara's anger didn't register. She had not seen Kurt punch Tara. "Do. Not. Push. Me." she said with gritted teeth before blipping out of sight again.

Reappearing infront of one redskinned demon girl. "You have five seconds to run. Five....four....three....two...."

--

He was pushed and saw himself infront of a red haired girl wanting to kill her and rip her apart. THE DESIRE to just kill the prey...and then a desire not to, to pull back and be....

He lost his balance and his ass fell first in...yup he was blind but he knew what this was. Oh god this was so gross. He could feel it in his hands and seeping in his...and now it was gone. It was still soaked through and it was all over him...but the river of shit was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gail was entranced by the finger swishing through the air by the nice lady, but as his eyes were moving across the room, he sadly noticed she was having some sort of pain inside of her body. It had to do something with the head, so he couldn't really do anything about it, but giving them words of encouragement to get better.

A few seconds later, he was suddenly meet with some floating paper!? Gail was shocked by this development and backed away just only a step. Gail was momentarily shocked for maybe a second before noticing it was actually his schedule. He blushed in embarrassment and quickly snatched the paper from the air, Gail may be a nice boy, but I wouldn't trust his intellect with your life. He quickly scanned the classes and their room numbers before he finally noticed something, it was lunch time! He needs to eat his lunch to get the proper nutrition and vitamins he needs! Gail started to walk away, but quickly turned around to give thanks to the nice lady. "Thank you for helping me! I hope that your head gets better in the future!"

"Doo dee doo dee doo," Hummed Gail as he was walking along the hallway of the new school and currently unaware of the predicament happening inside one particular room. He was mainly focused on eating his own lunch, the boy wasn't excited about it, but it needed to be down to be healthy! However, his sensitive nose suddenly caught whiff of a horrible stench across the hallways which made him clench his nose, "Geez, is this person's superpower going to the bathroom or something?" Gail quickly passed the bathroom, which contained a rather rowdy bunch of kids and entered the lunch room.

--

Trish was alone inside the vast cafeteria, everyone had left through their bowels literally being split asunder by some sort of drug, and the rest were either scared of even getting close to the cafeteria or some trying to help their friends through this horrible time of school. She plucked several strings, making some sort of song until someone had entered the room... Strange. Trish glanced up to find some boy with a stitched up mouth... Meh, this girl has seen worse through her days of living. She was about to look away until he took out some sort of brown bag, and it looked... Soggy. Trish continued looking until she found that the soggy bag contained some sort of grayish mush inside of a plastic container... Gross. "Stitches" ( The current nickname for the random kid ) seemed to produce some sort of metal straw and started to suck up the grayish mush... Stitches didn't seem to like it, but he was chugging it down. Slightly disturbed, Trish looked back down and continued playing her music, ignoring the extremely weird kid.

Sukiyaki said:
Ren sighed the sudden fist went through his head. He looked up to the ceiling, raising his hands up. "I swear the ignorant never learn." Ren looked back at the wolf boy and smiled "well what I am doing is standing here being yelled at by a stupid kid who's full of shit." He smiles and points to the girl's bathroom "unlike, Lexi. Those pipes are clean, the school's are a different story." He smiled and looked around at Tara and Kurt. "So you guys lucked out huh? Let's see... no why did you skip lunch today little boy?" He smirked and looked at Kurt.
He growled, "That's none of your buisness, you little shit!''he looking down at Ren too didn't notice Tara being hit. Even though he had been the one to punch her." Come and fight me!" he roared, in the wolf's voice, struggling to remain in control. 
(Dunno where the rest of that post went. Hold onnnnn)

Ren smiled at Kurt, "no thank you," he leaned in closer "you couldn't take me." and I think the shit jokes are running rampant. Ren looked as the door flung around and a shit covered lexi glared in front of him. Her threat passed over deaf ears. Oh girl, you don't even know. As she vanished Ren looked down at Aiden and then at Tara well that's one hurt family member "talk about fate." Ren leaned back and looked at the three. "Soooooo that was eventful, where do you think Lexi went?" Ren wasn't worried at all, everything was going as planned.

Ena smiled warmly at Rai "Thank you! I actually don't know how you say it in English... Ah!" Suddenly a angered shit covered girl was standing in front of her. With a icy glare she opened her mouth and Ena was already prepared to fight she felt the heat resonate through her body. Her eyes flashed and she looked shocked. She raised her hands up her "Wait, what?"

Min looked up and around as she was in a deserted hallway. She closed her eyes and opened a portal. The portal contracted into a tiny ball that fit into the palm of her hand. She smiled and tossed it aside letting it roll out of sight. Nuria, the blue haired demon, appeared and bowed toward the girl "It'a a pleasure to see you mistress" Min waved her up "please Nuria we are equals Min is enough. Where are the others?" Nuria looked up "many are in the bathroom although I would wait until they are...... drier." Min and Nuria laughed and walked out to the cafeteria. As soon as she sat down she clutched her head and leaned on Nuria for support.

"YO ASSHAT!!!!" Tara yelled running through Ren and pushing Kurt. or at least attempting to... she wasn't that strong. Her cheek was red and would be black and blue soon. "YOU PUNCHED ME! WHAT DO YOU HAVE NO FEELING IN THAT FIST OF YOURS THAT WHEN YOU HIT A GIRL IT'S JUST LIKE HITTING AIR!!?! DO YOU JUST HIT GIRLS EVERYDAY? SO IT DOESN'T PHASE YOU OR SOMETHING!?! DO YOU SEE MY ASS? HUH DO YOU SEE IT?! IT IS COVERED IN SHIT FROM WHERE I FELL ON THE GROUND!!! BECAUSE YOU PUNCHED ME!"

"ummmm... Tara?" Kriss was a little scared... Oh boy. Ignoring her just made it worse... ten times worse... "Tara... come on..."

There was legitimate fire in Tara's eyes.... Legitimate fire.... And Kriss didn't think the girl could hear anything anymore...

Katerang said:
"YO ASSHAT!!!!" Tara yelled running through Ren and pushing Kurt. or at least attempting to... she wasn't that strong. Her cheek was red and would be black and blue soon. "YOU PUNCHED ME! WHAT DO YOU HAVE NO FEELING IN THAT FIST OF YOURS THAT WHEN YOU HIT A GIRL IT'S JUST LIKE HITTING AIR!!?! DO YOU JUST HIT GIRLS EVERYDAY? SO IT DOESN'T PHASE YOU OR SOMETHING!?! DO YOU SEE MY ASS? HUH DO YOU SEE IT?! IT IS COVERED IN SHIT FROM WHERE I FELL ON THE GROUND!!! BECAUSE YOU PUNCHED ME!"
"ummmm... Tara?" Kriss was a little scared... Oh boy. Ignoring her just made it worse... ten times worse... "Tara... come on..."

There was legitimate fire in Tara's eyes.... Legitimate fire.... And Kriss didn't think the girl could hear anything anymore...
Legitimate fire, you say? Kurt whipped around, stumbling slightly. His eyes blazing as well. ''QUIET!''. He turned back to Ren. "YOUR' re right. I wouldn't take you. I'd kill you. I'd eviscerate you. I'd incinerate you. I'd tear your intestines out and strangle you with them. I'd burn you to ash!" he finished, before swinging again, this time for his gut.

Nialla had managed to catch up to Raccoon Girl, stepping into what had to be nothing more than shit. Tara was covered in it and screaming at Ren, who didn't look the least bit phased, as he was handling another student - a boy - who looked equally furious. Ren brought up Lexi and Nialla's eyes widened, realizing that they had only just missed each other. She had to find Lexi, Lexi could take control of this situation, could figure out what was going on, but first there was the immediate problem of two homicidally angry students on the edge of killing Ren who, no matter what he did, probably didn't deserve to die.

Feeling a surge of energy, Nialla threw up a shield surrounding Ren, protecting him from the other students. "That's enough!" She said, trying to make herself look as intimidating as possible. "All of you are acting like idiots, playing right into his hands. Can't you see that Ren isn't the least bit phased by your threats? Stop being so blind with anger ((sorry Aiden)) and think!" Nialla did her best to examine the room, looking at everyone, from the furious boy and Tara, to the Raccoon girl, to the boy on the floor covered in shit. Out of everyone, Raccoon girl seemed to be the best bet.

"Raccoon girl, sorry I don't know your name, but right now that isn't important. If Ren got these two riled up so easily then pissing off Lexi took him no effort at all. She's probably out doing something absolutely idiotic. Please stop her for me while I keep the fighting here to a minimum." Nialla was mostly guessing, judging Ren's mention of Lexi and Lexi's passion before making the connection.

Nialla continued to stare at the furious duo and Ren, ignoring the poor other boy. Her shield still held strong, and she didn't feel the least bit phased by her power use. How strange, only a few hours ago she struggled to keep a shield up for a few seconds, yet now she felt able to keep one up as long as she needed.

Flex in, clench, release. Flex in, clench, release.

She didn't feel her nails digging into her palms, the cuts would heal the second she released, only to do it again. Teeth gritting she walked infront of the girl. Smash her face, beat her to the ground. That's what she should do. It'd be easy to do it. "I want you to leave," She said holding back everything she could muster. Their chests almost touch as Lexi just glared.

She could just deck her right now. Put Rai safe away. This was Tara's little brother. HOW DARE HE THREATEN TARA'S LITTLE BROTHER. One punch to the gut and her body would hit the lockers like a sack of potatoes. Simple. Done. She wouldn't even break a sweat. Not that she was not drenched in her own sweat and shit.

"Get out of my face. Stay away from him. Don't make me repeat myself."

--

"Someone needs to fill me in on what's going on here. There was poop. Now no poop. Someone screamed Kriss's name. I hear Tara is very upset...who would punch her. Is it the kid that pushed me to the floor. Ren is here. Now...so many people. I think," he stood up trying not to vomit from the stench of what was all over him. "Most of us are here for the right reasons. Someone was screaming in pain. I think Ren's the only one not here to help whoever that was. And the girl that just entered is right. All this yelling isn't going to help. It's very claustrophobic in the bathroom. Men's bathroom right? There are girls in here...so girls...which means I shouldn't...THAT IS NOT THE POINT. The point is....I agree with the new kid. Take a breath let's figure stuff out."

See...he was helpful. PLENTY HELPFUL.

Wait....there was a raccoon in here?

Gail had slurped up the rest of the grayish mush and started to push his tongue around his mouth, trying to get rid of the remaining muck inside of his mouth. The mush was very nutritious and healthy, but it was made so that it basically tasted like nothing and made it very unappealing to eat, which he needed for his rather special mind. He scratched his check, his fingers grazing the rather poor stitching of his mouth and started to pack up his container inside his backpack while crunching up the soggy bag and successfully tossing it inside of trash bin near him.

Gail mentally patted himself on the back for his awesome basket shot, but he smelled two people were near him and slowly turned around. The boy found some white haired girl and another with blue hair, the two looked pretty interesting. He remembered the last encounter with Lexi and how she freaked out with his shark teeth and made sure that he didn't smile too long at the two girls. Gail started to wave at the two, trying to get their attention and tried to yell, but his voice only coming to a whisper. "Hello. Uh... Are you ok ma'am?"

(Heh, phased xD pun!!)

Ren glares and Min likes this guy? I think not! It's time to take this guy down. Ren looked at Tara in front of him but I think this pit bull will beat me to him. Ren leaned back and was awaiting the fight to start when suddenly a shield appeared in front of him he was surprised at first but then sensed a party poopper come his way. Oh wait that was Lexi (last pun I hope). Ren smiled and relaxed he opened a portal and pulled out a bottle of water and drank it. "Please do, deliberate your current status, I'll just chill here."

Ena looked at the girl confused "Umm I don't know where I am. Also aren't you getting in my face. I'm not familiar with this planet, but isn't this rude?" Ena cautiously looks over at Rai looking for him to stop this obviously deranged woman. "Umm, Rai? Is this customary on your planet? If so how should I respond?"

Min looks up at at him and smiles weakly. "Oh, I'm okay" she winced in pain and held a hand to her head. "I'll be fine..." she begins to breathe heavily. Nuria looks up at him "she's been having these migraines recently. I don't know why.... I'm worried." Min looked up at Nuria good acting Nuria I see Ena has been teaching you. Min smiles and looks at Nuria "I'm fine...I...I.... just need to sit down.." Min tries to reach for a chair, but couldn't reach. Nuria looked at him "could you get that, please?"

Gail gasped as the stranger was trying to hide away her pain, but couldn't hold up the charade very long as she was wincing in pain and breathing quite heavily. He started to feel very bad for the girl as the other stranger seemed to explain the situation to him and wanted to do something to help, but he couldn't help any physical pain, maybe just only mental pain. Gail perked up as he was suddenly given the chance to help the poor girl and grabbed the chair before something resonated inside of his mind. "Trickery," a raspy voice echoing through his mind, this made him pause for several seconds before snapping back into the real world.

"Oh... Sorry about that, something kinda just distracted me. Sorry." Gail quickly grabbed the chair and slid it over towards the white haired stranger, "Is there anything else I can help with?"

--

Trish was glancing over towards the only group inside the cafeteria and it was almost painfully obvious that the white haired stranger was at least somehow connected with the rather insane white haired boy. She noted that she was in pain, but using it to her advantage to manipulate people and gaining people on her side. The faceless girl wasn't going to tell the boy though, she was way too lazy to do so and it didn't really affect her at all, so Stitches can make his own mistakes. So, Trish just continued playing her song in the corner of the room, trying to be invisible to everyone and being neutral to everyone around her.

Nuria helped Min into the seat and took the one next to her. Min looked up at him and smiled warmly "thank you. Um, I wouldn't mind some" she winced and clutched her head. "Some more company. Please sit with me." She motioned to the seat across from her and smiled weakly. "So what is your name and what powers bring you to Super School?"

Gail watched as the stranger started to gently sit on the chair he had provided for her and returned her smile with a small closed smile from him. The clueless boy quickly nodded towards the two and quietly took the seat, trying not to cause her migraine to get any worse. He felt bad for this girl, as it reminded of his old life and that entire thought was terrible! He was trying to recollect those old moments of his life, but it was already too late, but Gail would refuse to let go of his past as it was possibly the only thing that made him happy. However, Gail swallowed those sad emotions quickly and replaced them with happiness. He listened to the question and was glad to tell her his name... Maybe not his curse. "Oh... My name is Gail Dori and I would rather not reveal my power, however, I can tell you that I'm trying to be citizen class." Gail was trying his hardest not trying to show his teeth, it was the only physical appearance his power shows and again, he would rather not show his power that ruined his life.

Damn these stupid nervous students too afraid of being judged to answer a simple question. Is this what high school is truly like? I might actually get a real migraine. Min winced in pain, as she actually had a real migraine coming on. She looked at the odd boy, he is hiding his teeth from me, braces perhaps. She was temped to press the matter, but with these kinds of people it's best to wait and see. Min looked at him and smiled warmly "ah so you are called Gail, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Min, Min Johannas, I'm in the Minor hero class." Min smiled warmly, however she was quite pissed off internally. Minor hero, how dare it even exist......but do I truly have enough power to be considered a major hero? Am I just overconfident, yes I am I still need more powers, more pawns, they will come after me. Min smiled and looked at him and pulled her hand through her hair, she smiled at him. "So Gail what is your next class?"

(I seriously forgot is the next class team building? )

Gail quickly nodded at the girl who called herself Min and was glad that he was already making new friends! He really likes this school, because everyone seems to be so friendly and that was a good sign that he will fit into this place pretty well. The girl was pretty looking also, like his mom! Gail won't say that to another girl as the last time he got slapped on the face, and that really hurt his mouth. The boy continued to smile at Min as she explained what she was in and what class he will be taking. "Oh! Minor hero, that is cool! You get to fight bad people and put them to justice! I like to do that a lot with people stealing or lying, because those things are bad." Gail had revealed his rather boy scout sense of justice and quickly took out his schedule, "I think my next class is... Astrology, you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back