• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpower school

CosmicChangeling said:
((Whaaaaaat?....i don't even....whaaaaaaaaat?))
His complexion went completely pale. Images of a small girl with white hair and pigtails laughing with such delight as a snow monster...or icecream monster was terrorizing and practically maiming children. Aidan felt his arm shake as he struggled to find the broken sea glass he kept in his pocket. He grasped it trying to get the memory of the father son bonding but it fell from his hand.

Going down on his knees he tried to feel around for it but felt sand and wet water probably from the snow. Min was laughing and carefree. The brother was not distraught in the memory, which means this wasn't a broken Min. This was the Min that they were trying to bring back. Which means he just....when he tried to return...

Aidan opened his mouth as a squeak came out connecting the dots in his head. As he did so he found the seaglass and gripped it, his knuckles turning white. Scrambling to his feet, it was unlike him to avoid saying goodbye but he took a turn and tried going down the hallway.

The person that was happy tearing a part a teacher. THAT WAS THE ONE THEY WANTED TO BRING BACK. And he returned it to her. What was he going to do? What teacher did he need to tell? Could he even tell? He just wanted to get out of there and fast.

--

Lexi walked down the hall. It was close to lunch. She hoped she could find Tara so she could just talk to Min's parents already. There was a lot on her mind and not enough time in the day to get it done. As she walked she noticed rock debris, sand, water puddles and Ren flirting with Starling. Kriss and Aidan was taking off like he had seen a ghost. There was a kid leaning against the lockers.

But no Tara. She opened her mouth about to get involved. Nope. Nope. She already had too much on her plate. Fuck Ren. The bastard would probably make fun of her the minute she said anything and she didn't have time. She just walked by them towards the cafeteria.
((Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.))

Kurt proceeded to continue walking down the halls, turning this way and that, through hallways he hadn't yet memorized. He could see a sign on the wall that pointed to the left, and was labeled cafeteria. He turned, heading around, when he saw Lexi, walking ahead of him. He was unsure what to do, and tried to think of something to say, until he made his choice, and sped up, closing the gap between them, until he was walking at her side. "Hey..." he said, attempting to be calm, or chill, or whatever the fuck those kids in his old school always were when they tried talking to people.

Stranger.

Nope. Half stranger. Lexi jumped slightly startled but instead of returning the 'hey' back she stopped and grabbed his wrist. Pulling the boy's arm close she examined it rotating the hand, bending it back and forth. "Ok good. Not ruined. Got full motion! I call that a victory wouldn't you?" She grinned.

Then slowly dropped it as she let go of his hand. Super awkward. She was just, this is why she had little to no friends. "You feeling any better?"

CosmicChangeling said:
Stranger.
Nope. Half stranger. Lexi jumped slightly startled but instead of returning the 'hey' back she stopped and grabbed his wrist. Pulling the boy's arm close she examined it rotating the hand, bending it back and forth. "Ok good. Not ruined. Got full motion! I call that a victory wouldn't you?" She grinned.

Then slowly dropped it as she let go of his hand. Super awkward. She was just, this is why she had little to no friends. "You feeling any better?"
((Dose social skills though.))

Kurt smiled slightly, "Yeah, I'd call it a victory too. There's only a slight ache now, but that's ok," he said, looking at her. "But what about you?" he asked, slightly worried. "I mean, I did sorta kinda stab you," he said, with a worried look on his face.

((All the powers of a God....with the charisma of a chihuahua))

"Technically Wolfie did it, you didn't."

Besides scaring a new student into making it look like a serial killer? Nah, all good.

Lexi shrugged. "Believe it or not, I've been through worse. Not going to say I liked it. Or we should do it again some time but I've been through worse. No scars, and I'm just incredibly starving. I did mean what I said though. Whatever you need to help you out, we'll figure it out. Not sure how yet....but I'll work on it."

She wasn't sure what else to do. She still needed to find Tara...and there was tracking down Min's parents. These two things she needed to do alone. BUt she did make a promise, and he was looking at her with these puppy dog eyes. (Jesus, that's just as bad as the biting off comment Lexi, holy christ) "OH! If this is to make sure-you don't have to worry about that." She made the motion of a lock and key with her mouth. "I know the whole...oh god the entire school will think insert these thoughts here, and none of that is going to really help you control that thing...whatever it is."

Gail was slightly confused on what Lexi was currently doing around the school, as she seemed like a decent person, but the way she explained what she was doing was slightly shady. Should he press on what she was doing? Yes. As a citizen, it was his duty to protect his nation, through helping the economy by getting a job or busting down people's shady business through legal methods. Gail had mentally nodded his head and when he had stopped thinking and looked in front of him, he noticed she was gone... Damn.

He looked around slowly, but it seemed thinking for so long had made him lose her trail, stupid. Well... She did say she was also a citizen class member, so he will probably meet her sometime later in the day, he hopes. He soon started to move towards the principle's office to obtain his schedule, but a sudden surge of hunger coursed through his entire body and Gail feel onto the ground, clutching his stomach. He groaned heavily, he couldn't give into the hunger... Not again. The dying boy soon started to crawl his way towards the principle while in agonizing pain, just to get his schedule. Gail knew this was going to be a very bad year.

--

Trish felt a sudden surge of powerful energy pass through her body, which made her body shiver through the sudden intake and release of power. The faceless girl knew that she would not be able to avoid it forever, but through the time being, she would try as it would force her to do something around this school and she wasn't going to be doing any of that. Trish knew too stay neutral and don't get involved in anything, that way in life had got her this far in life, why stop now? So, she continued walking around the school with no idea on where she was going until someone would try to stop and give her some attention on where she would need do and go... She didn't really like school very much.

Nialla was hardly surprised at the revelation that the diner wasn't in Dublin, but in a nameless town. She was far too distracted by the beauty of this new country. She saw pictures, learned about it in history, even did a project about it, but nothing could have prepared her for how beautiful Ireland was. The hills, in their green emptiness, had a sense of wonderment, of beauty to them, a beauty that was completely indescribable.

After they were spotted, Nialla waved to the girl while continuing to walk next to Darke. The stranger seemed nice, but Nialla knew not to trust someone she didn't know. She had already done that with Vi. Not again.

CosmicChangeling said:
((All the powers of a God....with the charisma of a chihuahua))
"Technically Wolfie did it, you didn't."

Besides scaring a new student into making it look like a serial killer? Nah, all good.

Lexi shrugged. "Believe it or not, I've been through worse. Not going to say I liked it. Or we should do it again some time but I've been through worse. No scars, and I'm just incredibly starving. I did mean what I said though. Whatever you need to help you out, we'll figure it out. Not sure how yet....but I'll work on it."

She wasn't sure what else to do. She still needed to find Tara...and there was tracking down Min's parents. These two things she needed to do alone. BUt she did make a promise, and he was looking at her with these puppy dog eyes. (Jesus, that's just as bad as the biting off comment Lexi, holy christ) "OH! If this is to make sure-you don't have to worry about that." She made the motion of a lock and key with her mouth. "I know the whole...oh god the entire school will think insert these thoughts here, and none of that is going to really help you control that thing...whatever it is."
He shrugged,"Although that's true, that won't prevent me from feeling to blame for it all," he sighed, looking down at the ground. "And I don't doubt that you've been through worse," he nodded, thinking. He wondered what she could've gone through, but stopped himself, realizing it was none of his business. She suddenly said, "Oh!" and he looked back up, nodding along to her words. "Alright. I think that'll help. Thank you Lexi. But, if I could, is there anything I could do to help you?" he asked, attempting a smile.

((I had no idea what what that last sentance or two meant.))

(Just because I feel like posting evil I will)

Min was relieved by the release of her headache. Deep in another realm she smiled as she floated around feeling her new found powers. She frowned a little, she could feel the limitations "this isn't like my old ones, I need more." She clenched her fist and began to slowly spin around mid-air and devised a plot. "Lets see, first I need to regain the trust of the others.... a simple act should suffice although it won't hold long with this." She looked at her hand as her 5 fingers split into 10, then 20 and back to 5. She sighed, "appearances will be easy to maintain, but I need more allies for what I want to achieve." She twisted back up and waved her hand a tiny portal opened showing images of the other students in school. "I need some new blood for my ranks to conquer those who stand in my way." She waved her hand as the portal showed pictures of adian and tara "the precogs are out of the picture. I can use them, but they are not to be trusted, especially the future seer. She will need to be dealt with."

She waved her again and tapped her finger to her chin, "hmmm, the wolf boy, Kurt is sweet, deliciously sweet, but his beastly side. That I can use." She swiped to Nialla and smiled "this girl, this one I like. Her spunk is entertaining and her bravery is commendable. I'd love to pick at her brain, see whats underneath all that flesh." She swiped to Trish, Cobalt and Pat "Hmm, I still don't know where they lie, the faceless girl, seems to side toward LExi and the others." As she uttered Lexi's name the whole world became warped and red, she covered her eyes and calmed herself. "Calm now Min, she will not hinder you, but there is something about that girl that makes my blood boil." She bites her thumb so hard it bleeds "just what is it though?" She looks at her thumb and smiles with delight as the blood begins to flow up and around her. "Oh well no need to fret now, for now I will wait for the right opportunity." She twits around in the Darkness of the realm and laughs as her blood dances for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Suki....suki why is lexi's name in red?!

oh and that's done on purpose. Lexi is...awkward. She was attempting to say she was called a zombie for a year and is dealing with the abuse now for it so knows that if you want to avoid the whole werewolf bullying she understands and will keep her lips shut...but that...yeah she's just an awkward individual))

She was incredibly relieved he didn't ask. No doubt he'd find out. It seemed to be a common thing for Ren to pop up and humiliate her by any means possible. Kurt gave her a smile offering his help. Her stomach flipped in knots and she felt on the spot. She felt dirty. She had something quite large she needed help with but she had no idea what she was getting herself into, or if it was even right to get anyone involved.

Min is still your friend. You can't throw her to the wolves...shit fucking..god damn it lexi...you can't throw her under a bus because you have suspicions. This is a figuring out exploring mission.

She let out a sigh. "I hope you don't have too," She finally said. Now that came off kind of jerkish and she cursed in her head. "Damn it, I mean...I have to do something, and I'm hoping what I think is wrong and I'm just being silly...then I won't need any help. I'm actually trying to find my best friend so I can get this over with."

Sukiyaki said:
(Just because I feel like posting evil I will)
Min was relieved by the release of her headache. Deep in another realm she smiled as she floated around feeling her new found powers. She frowned a little, she could feel the limitations "this isn't like my old ones, I need more." She clenched her fist and began to slowly spin around mid-air and devised a plot. "Lets see, first I need to regain the trust of the others.... a simple act should suffice although it won't hold long with this." She looked at her hand as her 5 fingers split into 10, then 20 and back to 5. She sighed, "appearances will be easy to maintain, but I need more allies for what I want to achieve." She twisted back up and waved her hand a tiny portal opened showing images of the other students in school. "I need some new blood for my ranks to conquer those who stand in my way." She waved her hand as the portal showed pictures of adian and tara "the precogs are out of the picture. I can use them, but they are not to be trusted, especially the future seer. She will need to be dealt with."

She waved her again and tapped her finger to her chin, "hmmm, the wolf boy, Kurt is sweet, deliciously sweet, but his beastly side. That I can use." She swiped to Nialla and smiled "this girl, this one I like. Her spunk is entertaining and her bravery is commendable. I'd love to pick at her brain, see whats underneath all that flesh." She swiped to Trish, Cobalt and Pat "Hmm, I still don't know where they lie, the faceless girl, seems to side toward LExi and the others." As she uttered Lexi's name the whole world became warped and red, she covered her eyes and calmed herself. "Calm now Minora, she will not hinder you, but there is something about that girl that makes my blood boil." She bites her thumb so hard it bleeds "just what is it though?" She looks at her thumb and smiles with delight as the blood begins to flow up and around her. "Oh well no need to fret now, for now I will wait for the right opportunity." She twits around in the Darkness of the realm and laughs as her blood dances for her.
((Oh shit.))

Kurt turned, looking over at Lexi, a curious eyebrow raised. "Er......" he stutered, trying to figure out what the hell anything of what she said meant. "Are you sure?" he asked, "I mean, I could help you find your friend," he offered. He was trying to be helpful, really. He just... didn't exactly have much social experience. He didn't have many friends either. The Wolf prevented alot of that, with it's endless whispering and malice. Strangely enough, he couldn't hear it now, and he could barely even feel it. But he knew, that this wouldn't last long, The Wolf would come again.

Darke led her down the hillside and through the flock of sheep. when they were pretty close to the diner a woman came bursting through the back door of the restaurant. She started running at the two of them. "Uh oh..." Said Darke as the woman made right for him, "Wait Jamie I-" She jumped at him and wrapped her arms around his neck

"I missed you. You haven't come around in a while.... I thought... Stupid head!"

"Jamie... Come on your embarrassing me in front of my student..."

"oh!" she jumped back, "I'm sorry. Nice to meet you sweety! Wait. You're a teacher? When did that happen?"

"Oh... For a while now..."

She punched him in the arm, "You got a real job and you didn't tell me!?"

"Jamie.... we came here to get some lunch not talk about my life choices..."

"Fine fine. Come in and get some food and your student can tell me how she finally got you to come back and visit your sister."

--

Clearly this hat was poor protection. Because it was Ren's hat did it somehow boost his abilities to flirt with whatever girl was wearing it? Because when he smiled at her that way her face went another shade brighter. I mean After he dropped her hair she felt better. She was even a little annoyed when he poked her face and told her she should know a place on pluto when space is vast. Like if she left this planet she would only stay in this solar system? But that smile... "Ren... I-"

The bell rang signaling the end of that class and the start of lunch. Starling looked legitimately sad but relieved at the same time. "Sorry Ren. seems like the clock has struck Midnight. I gotta go... and you know, save the world and all that fun stuff..." She clicked her heals together and the stars popped up below her bare feet. Levitating off the ground she started to float away. Then smiling and turning around to him she said, "And it's Star-ling. Star. Ling. Who gives a super hero a nickname? It wasn't even that creative..." She Takes the Hat off and puts it back on his head. Then she turns to float away.

Aidan fell to the ground, "Aidan?" Kriss asked.

Aidan squeaked then turned and started going away.

Kriss reached out. she aimed for his sleeve but ended up connecting with his hand instead. She blushed furiously and grabbed his arm when he zoned. Pulling him, she ran away with him down the hallway and away from everyone.

Ren smiled at the girl as the Bell rang. As she watched her levitate he looks her up and down her body and smiles even more. He puts his hand on the had as it was placed once again on his head. He tips the hat up and watches as she floats away. "Hey Starling, I 'm putting a rain check on that date!" As she floats out of sight he pulls his hat down and smiles Game on, baby. Game on.

Does Tara like being introduced to strangers? Have I ever done that before? No. But Kriss did introduce me to her by stealing food. Kriss would actually be the perfect person to ask on what to say or do with strangers and what's appropriate on who to introduce-you're thinking too long and he's staring at you. Yup. Oh god, just stop.

Lexi's cheeks turned red from a combination of Kurt looking at her intently, stammering himself and the realization that she was just by far the most awkward human being in the world staying in her thoughts for too long. "Tara's...she's shy or, she's awkward like I am. Maybe that'd be ok or-" Just shut up. Her cheeks getting reader.

Lexi closed her eyes, took a breath in and let it out opening them. "How long have you been dealing with...that thing...if its not too much to ask?"

The bell rang just then meaning lunch, her stomach rumbling. Kurt. Tara. Food. Played like a loop.

--

A boy in white cloth ninja garbs pinned him down. His hands held both of his wrists, knees on each leg. Aidan struggled but couldn't get up. "Have to be quicker than that fuzzball." He grinned, releasing the grip and ruffling his-

ears?

"Just remember go easy on her when I introduce you. She's like a little lost puppy. Can be a lot of fun to play with but, innocent. You'll like her. Who knows, kiddo, one day you're going to show me you're very own lost puppy."

His eyes glossed over as Kriss snatched him dragging him down the hall. When it was over, that little bit of memory didn't hold much to what he had felt earlier...but it kept the edge of it at bay. His shoulders drooped as he just looked exhausted and guilty. "Did I give that necklace back to Min?" he asked, his voice trailed like it was a few miles away.

"Kriss...did I give that necklace to Min?" The urgency returned and his body trembled. He just...he probably did a horrible horrible thing.

Gail was slowly shimming his way over towards the very large door inside the hallway, his hunger was literally killing him and grabbing his stomach wasn't really doing anything, but he needed to try something to stop the pain. He let out a large groan when it started to feel like someone was stabbing his intestines with a hot poker, but he wouldn't bow down to his pain, he will tough this out. Gail had finally reached the rather large door and meagerly slapped the door several times, maybe when he finally eats his lunch, the pain in his stomach will go away... Probably not.

--

Trish had randomly heard a rather loud bell, signaling something that she didn't really care about, but she was wondering if that meant school was over... Most likely not, as it was still in the afternoon and their was a large amount of students heading into one direction and she was forced to follow the crowd of super powered students towards some random place, she barely wondered where she was going and continued playing her songs, making a rather strange aura of calmness and sleepiness.

Kriss stopped. oh good he didn't say anything out loud. "Aidan... Do you think I would let you do something that dangerous? You're so innocent... I only let you think you did. Tara has the pendant so you didn't do anything bad." She blushed and for the moment she was very happy he couldn't see. "I've got your back so you don't have to worry... Now let's go get some lunch."

((HAHAHA OH MY GOD NIALLA'S EATING IN IRELAND THE LUCKY BASTARD (literally! :D )))

How in the hell did one word throw everything Nialla knew out a window? Darke having a sister take every one of her assumptions for his reasoning behind being a villain and obliterate them? Was his past self more like the man standing next to her, who just did what he did for the hell of it? That was the only assumption left standing, since someone with such an obviously close family bond wouldn't do anything that could hurt the Earth or his family. Maybe she was just missing a piece, she still hardly knew him.

"Don't worry, Mr. Darke doesn't tell us anything either." Nialla said, smiling at Darke's sister. "I'm Nialla, Nialla Blake." She said, offering a handshake.

He didn't want lunch. His heart was slamming into his chest harder and harder. The quick rapid recession only slowed down slightly at the relief that she didn't get it. "Kriss wait," He grabbed her wrist, or whatever he could grab to stop her from yanking him to the cafeteria doors.

What he saw was himself half delirious on the gym floor of Mr. Elastic's class and bleeding profusely. He was spouting out things like dodgeballs, and that's not a family hug and the urgency to shut him up was high.

His cheeks went tomato red heating up, smiling himself, but he shook his head running his fingers through his messy locks. No, he couldn't get distracted with Kriss and his feelings for her, and her being right there smelling like wild flowers. She did, she smelled like she ran through wild flowers and he found it-

No.

"Kriss...if she puts that necklace on, she returns to her old self, we don't want her to return to her old self. Her whole self. Bad things. Very very very bad things."

CosmicChangeling said:
Does Tara like being introduced to strangers? Have I ever done that before? No. But Kriss did introduce me to her by stealing food. Kriss would actually be the perfect person to ask on what to say or do with strangers and what's appropriate on who to introduce-you're thinking too long and he's staring at you. Yup. Oh god, just stop.

Lexi's cheeks turned red from a combination of Kurt looking at her intently, stammering himself and the realization that she was just by far the most awkward human being in the world staying in her thoughts for too long. "Tara's...she's shy or, she's awkward like I am. Maybe that'd be ok or-" Just shut up. Her cheeks getting reader.

Lexi closed her eyes, took a breath in and let it out opening them. "How long have you been dealing with...that thing...if its not too much to ask?"

The bell rang just then meaning lunch, her stomach rumbling. Kurt. Tara. Food. Played like a loop.

--

A boy in white cloth ninja garbs pinned him down. His hands held both of his wrists, knees on each leg. Aidan struggled but couldn't get up. "Have to be quicker than that fuzzball." He grinned, releasing the grip and ruffling his-

ears?

"Just remember go easy on her when I introduce you. She's like a little lost puppy. Can be a lot of fun to play with but, innocent. You'll like her. Who knows, kiddo, one day you're going to show me you're very own lost puppy."

His eyes glossed over as Kriss snatched him dragging him down the hall. When it was over, that little bit of memory didn't hold much to what he had felt earlier...but it kept the edge of it at bay. His shoulders drooped as he just looked exhausted and guilty. "Did I give that necklace back to Min?" he asked, his voice trailed like it was a few miles away.

"Kriss...did I give that necklace to Min?" The urgency returned and his body trembled. He just...he probably did a horrible horrible thing.
Kurt sat there, still looking at her, as she started blushing and stuttering. "Oh. Alright. Tara shouldn't be so hard to find," he assured her, with a small smile. Her next question startled him just a little. He wondered why she wanted to know, but decided to answer anyways. "I've been born with it. But..... it's been getting stronger over the years. After..... my parents... were gone, I let it out, to help me hunt down those who did it. It's... efficiency startled me a bit. Two weeks, and all 17 of them, living in places all across the city and it's suburbs, were dead. And I was never found out. I hoped, that letting it out would cool it's desires for freedom, but I had only fanned the flame. It began pushing against me more and more, until it finally escaped, and then you found me." he explained. He didn't know why he had to explain all of that, when she had only asked a simple question, but it seemed he was unable to control his words. His face began to get a bit red as well, as he realized that he had just exposed all of his secrets to this girl, whom he barely even knew.

Kriss sighed... He always figured out everything last... That dope. "It's too late Aidan... So let's just go get some lunch." She grabbed his sleeve and tried to pull him along.

--

"Nice to meet you Nialla! I'm Jamie Mu-"

"Nope." Said Darke covering her mouth, "you shouldn't tell her your last name."

"You brought her here! So I'm sure she is trustworthy enough!"

"I work with psychopaths I'm not risking one of them knowing"

"Don't listen to him Nialla he trusts you he just likes to hold up this facade of being this grumpy and mysterious villain... When in reality he is a dork."

Jamie led them all into the restaurant through the back door. they had to go through the kitchen where all sorts of traditional Irish dishes were being prepared. All the workers started to tease Jamie for bringing family into the workplace but she just waved them off.

"What no fish and chips? I think your husband is a bas influence on you."

"You like Donny and you know it." She then ignored Darke and asked Nialla, "Do you see anything that looks good? I know Pete makes a good Lamb stew... and George is making our special this week Dublin Coddle! but there is always everyones favorite Corned beef and cabbage..." She paused thinking of what else was good... he could just say everything because a girl has to have pride in her work.

(Oh Katerang, i think gail is convulging near the principal's office)

This wasn't a Professor March question then. Fuck that guy. Why would she even think he'd help her in solving how to calm down a werewolf when he was such a jerk earlier. There was only one person she knew that could morph into an animal that might be able to help in this and it made her physically groan inside.

Ms. Clara Turner. The craziest woman alive. She ran her fingers through her hair trying to think, nope she would have to ask and she hated it. Hated having to go to a complete loon for knowledge...did that make her insane as well? Probably.

"So it comes out when you need it, or it feeds off a need. Feeds off anger. Ok...I think. We'll figure out how to reel it in. Promise. I don't...I wasn't born with powers so I can't really begin to...if it was sciency it would be easier...but easy isn't what happens is it."

He just opened himself up like that. Her nose wrinkled in disgruntled at what she would have to do next. Gazing down at the floor she refused eye contact at such a horrible vulnerable moment. "I, umm, about a year ago I got caught up in something by accident, was caught in an explosion and I died. But due to radioactivity or whatever they aren't sure I came back to life as...this. So...if you every wondered what i meant about relating, we're quite a pair. A zombie and a werewolf..."

She stuck her hands in her pockets. "I'm...just going to grab food before I look for Tara."

Having no clue at all....that the food would cause her so many problems later on.

--

"What do you mean it's too late? Kriss...you don't know what it felt like in that memory, you can't tell me it's too late!" He went chalk pale, sweat beading at the top of his forehead as she dragged him down the hall.

The secretary sensed the student by the door and sighed, she absolutely hated getting up from her desk. (this is for you cosmic but she is your opposite) Swiveling out of her chair her metal foot clanked against the desk. March had made it for her last year but she was still getting use to it... She would probably get better if she actually walked around more...but being behind the desk was easier... Walking over to the door she opened it and found the student by the ground. She sighed, "not again..." She bent over and touched the students shoulder, "You are alright... You feel fine... In fact you feel better than you ever have." The secretary had another power aside from mind-reading. She could project her voice into a persons mind and they would believe everything she told them. It was a bit like hypnosis... Except stronger because her words could affect your body too as long as she was touching you. "Now are you here to see the principal?"

Gail slapped the door one more time before he lost the focus to even hit a door with his hand. The hunger was eating away at his body and he looked at the delicious floor underneath him and his mind thought to himself, "maybe no one will notice the entire hallway if I eat it, " Gail started to salivate at the thought of eating, but deep within his mind, he was resisting the urge to eat everything around him. However, before the climatic end of the battle of his own will, someone touched his shoulder.

Gail was about to tell the person to run away before their hand would be missing, but his hunger was actually disappearing, and he was actually feeling great! The hunger that are away his body had receded back into his mind, but to later come back at some random time. The refreshed boy suddenly jumped to his feet and let out a great big sigh of relief, now that he wasn't feeling pain every second of that terrible hunger. Gail looked at his savior and put his hand out in front of her. "Thank you very much for whatever you did! I would show greater affection, but I don't know if you would be comfortable if I hugged you," he let out a sheepish smile before he had heard what she said, "Oh! Yes, I would like to get my schedule, I was transferred her at the last minute due to some circumstances."

--

Trish was inside the bustling lunchroom of the school and even inside the crowd of people, she was still the one that everyone seemed to avoid at all times. They either glanced in her direction and whispered something to someone near them or just seemed to completely ignore her. The faceless girl wanted to sit down at a table, but doing so at some random table might result in some sort of conversation and she wasn't really feeling up to the task through the half of the day she had faced in her first day of school. So, Trish just plucked some random notes and started to walk over towards the corner of the room and sat down all alone, she didn't really mind and no one else could really tell her feelings as her eyes were still expressionless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back