• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural

"Hey guys." She said as she turned away from the window. "Are you guys OK?" She asked, her voice laced with emotions. She was always protective of her brothers even if they where older then her, but families family.

Sam looked at Dean, "Well, some of us stink, but we're okay I guess." Claire scoffed, "So getting chased off a bridge by Dean's possessed car is "okay" in your dictionary?"

Devon shrugged a bit. "It's a little better than what we usua--" "She touched my car, Constance, you BITCH!" he angrily yelled, then cleared his throat. "Sorry. But she touched my car." he whined.

Claire let out a small giggle, "Don't worry, Dean. We'll get her back for touching her car." Sam had a small smile on his face as he rolled his eyes at Dean from his childish behavior. He turned his attention back to the phone, "So why the sudden call, if you don't mind me asking?"

Cassidy let out a small laugh at her brothers childish act, then wet silent at what Sam had asked. She didn't want to worry them, so she thought of a quick lie. "I was in town, so I thought I'd look you guys up." She said as she thought of what would happen if they really knew the reason why she had called, or why she was here. She sighed. "I'm at the hotel you guys are at, and, well just missed you guys, like a lot." She said with a short laugh.

Sam chuckled lightly, "And we missed you too. We should be back soon, so we can catch up more there. Right now, Dean over here stinks." He said as he nudged Dean playfully. Claire smiled at the brother's behavior and thought about what it would be like to have siblings.

Cassidy smiled. "Alright, see you guys in a bit, and dean. Your taking a shower and changing before you touch me. Got it?" She said with a good hearted tone. "Bye~ and please be safe." She said as she hung up the phone.

Sam tried to wipe Dean's gunk off of him, but failed miserably. He sighed and looked at the group, "Let's head back now." Sam told everyone as he got into the car. Claire nodded, glad to finally get off the haunted bridge as she got into the back seat on the impala.

Dean smirked and hugged Devon, who proceeded to punch his gut. "Gross!" "AHAHA- okay." they both got in, Devon trying to stay away from Claire so the stench wouldn't pass onto her... as much.

Sry!

Claire chuckled lightly, "It's okay Devon. It's kinda unavoidable to not get the smell when you're sitting in a car full of it." She looked over at Devon, "Besides, I'm just glad we left with only a bad smell on us."

Cassidy sat in chair, putting her head in her arms and closed her eyes. She needed a rest, not sleeping in two days takes a toll on your body. 'I wonder what will happen when they find out that I'm being hunting down by something?' She thought to her self, her mind raced until in went blank and she fell asleep.

(You guys wanna do a time skip to where there pulling into the parking lot?)

(I'm fine with that)

Sam looked out the passenger window as they pulled up to the hotel again. He was finally going to see his sister again. Even if she was't fully their sister, he still felt a sense of protectiveness over her. He wonders if she's changed at all since the last time he saw if. Soon the answers would come to him, as he stepped out the impala.

(Sorry guys, I was really busy qwq)

Dean hopped out, excited to see his little sister after not having seen her for a long time.

(It's fine!)

Claire got out of the car, interested in their little sister. She's never met her before, or even knew they had a sister! Sam took out the keys as they walked up to their hotel rooms. He couldn't wait to talk to his sister again.

((Your fine))

Cassidy heard the engine of her brothers car, her eyes opened and she stretched her arms. She heard the car doors close and she jumped out of the chair she passed out in, she wore one of her dads shirts that he gave to her a while back and a pair of jeans. Her hair laid down, and was slightly messed up, she walked over to the door and opened it. Seeing that Sam was about to put the key in and unlock it.

Sam looked over his shoulder at Dean, "I could." Sam teased him, since he knows he wants to see their sister as well. "You're lucky I want to see her too." Sam said as he unlocked the door and opened it. Claire peeked around Sam, trying to see the girl figure that was in the doorway.

Naomi rode down the street on her bike. She had both hands in the air, her eyes were closed as she screeched "I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no... HOLY SHIT!" 4he flung herself and the bike to the ground to avoid hitting a tall man standing next to an impala. She lay there groaning as the song continued blaring in her ears. "I am such a moron." ((Hello. I hope I can join. :) ))

Lunaclipse said:
(I'm fine with that)
Sam looked out the passenger window as they pulled up to the hotel again. He was finally going to see his sister again. Even if she was't fully their sister, he still felt a sense of protectiveness over her. He wonders if she's changed at all since the last time he saw if. Soon the answers would come to him, as he stepped out the impala.

[QUOTE="Clarity Lockheart]
(Sorry guys, I was really busy qwq)
Dean hopped out, excited to see his little sister after not having seen her for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

Lunaclipse said:
(It's fine!)
Claire got out of the car, interested in their little sister. She's never met her before, or even knew they had a sister! Sam took out the keys as they walked up to their hotel rooms. He couldn't wait to talk to his sister again.

Sam looked over at the girl that was laying on the ground with a bike. 'Um..." Claire looked over at Sam, "I'll check on her. You go see Cassidy." Sam nodded and gladly walked into the hotel room. Claire walked over to the girl and put her hand out to her, "Are you okay? That was quite the fall you just did."

Cassidy had a smile on her face that could briten up anyone's day. "Hey Dean, Sam." She gave dean a hug, not caring about how he smelt. "I missed you..." She whispered in his ear as her hug tightened.

Naomi rolled onto her back, her nose bloody, and her forehead sporting a red lump. She was laughing, though as the initial shock of falling faded. "Best fall ever! I rate that a 10!" She reached to her nose and winced slightly at the blood. "Points off for bloody nose." She took the hand offered with her non-bloodied hand. She looked at her bike and, seeing it wasn't broken, much, grinned at the girl. "I'm ok. Just maybe have a concussion, and my bike's broke-ed... yup. I'm good." She pulled her phone out of her pocket and died a little inside. The top portion of the small flip phone was snapped in half, rendering the phone useless. "Well, s4!t. Know where a phone I could use is?"

Sam smiled lightly and ruffled Cassidy's hair slightly. "We missed you too, Cassidy." Claire looked felt her pocket, realizing her phone wasn't on her. "Looks like my phone is in the hotel. I can go get it though." Claire told the stranger in front of her, "And maybe a towel as well for your nose."

Naomi nodded slightly, indicating the hotel room. "It's that one right there, right?" Without waiting for an answer, she stood up, fingering a knife hidden just inside her sleeve. "You go, then. I'll stay here." Her head was starting to hurt, but she didn't like the looks of the two men. At least the shorter one was armed, she could see the outline of the gun tucked into his waistband. These were the kind of people she would rather not tangle with. ((Anyone still here?))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back