• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural

Clarity Lockheart

Honestly, I have no idea-
((Uh, hi. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a role play for Supernatural ^-^ I will be including an OC, so OCs are welcome n_n

Name: Devon Lockheart

Height: Short (5'2) 

Personality: At first, before meeting the winchesters, she was shy and awkward, a bit too awkward. But after running into them when she was being chased by a demon at the age of 8, she began to become great friends with the Winchesters and grew out of her "shy-and-awkwardness" into a outgoing and courageous female. Ever since she met them, she helped them with their hunting. But as the years went by, she began to develop a small crush on the tall male owo but when Sam left to College, Devon stayed and helped Dean with the hunting.

a626593a9c2158c39bbbeaa15c604a51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Claire went through her noted outside on her college campus. Little did everyone know, is that she wasn't looking at school notes. No, she was looking at her hunting notes. It was a red journal where she kept all her notes of anything relating to hunts or the supernatural world. Claire could feel that today wasn't going to be like any other day.

Claire took her phone out of her pocket, slightly confused. Dean hasn't contacted her in a long time. She opened her phone and put it up to her ear, "Who is this?" She asked.

"Hey Claire, its uh, its Dean. Listen, we're on a hunt and we have a feeling it may be tougher than it seems. Will come by and help us?"

"A friend of ours, Devon. I'll introduce you both to each other when you get here. If you get here, that is. So will you? And tell Sammy to answer his goddamned phone."

Claire looked around, not seeing Sam in sight. "He's probably out with Jessica. Look, I'll find him and tell him, then come to you guys. Where are y'all?"

~later~

It was silent, and Dean was breaking into a dorm room. Behind him was a girl who seemed very nervous. "Should we being doing this? I mean, I understand that your dad--" "Hey, this is the only way that I'll be able to get him to come along, okay?" he succeeded in opening the door and went in quietly.

Sam got up quietly from his bed when he heard the door open. He quietly walked to his bedroom door. He waited for the person to show themself.

Sam grabbed his arm and flipped him over his back, then pinning him to the ground. He looked at the culprit and was shocked, "Dean? What the hell are you doing here?"

He laughed a bit. "I see you're still good at fighting, but you have yet to get better." The girl stepped in and shook her head, smiling. I don't know Dean, looks like he could still beat you like he used to."

"Yup!" She walked over and pat Sam on the back. "We need your--" Jess stepped into the kitchen and turned on the lights. "Sam?"

Sam turned to Jess quickly, "Jess! Hey! I'm sorry about the noise. These two were just about to leav-" Daniel walked into the house, carrying a baseball bat. "Is everything okay, Sam? I saw two people..." Daniel trailed off once he saw Dean and Devon.

Claire also walked into the room and noticed the situation. "Damn it, Dean. Couldn't you have just knocked or something?" Sam sighed and looked at Jessica, "Go back to bed Jess. I'll take care of everything here."

"Okay...?" She frowned and left to the room. Devon looked at Sam and tilted her head, a small twinge of jealousy hitting her. "Girlfriend?"

Sam turned back to Devon and chuckled lightly, "Yeah, for a while now." Sam looked at Daniel, "It's okay, Daniel." Daniel couldn't help but look at Dean, "Why the hell were your breaking into Sam's house in the middle of the night if you know him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back